What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

game

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Last edited:
Lol. He doesn’t have running practice outside court. So he had no choice 😀

Property dealers maybe winning the battle but this FA pass dumbs are loosing war big time. In my this visit, I didn't find a single person (poor, middle income or rich, illiterate or educated, religious or not) who had any good word to say about these crooks.

I mean how blind and idiot Pakistani nation is.
It has gotten worse than Egypt.
Egyptian showed some backbone.
Turkish took the charge.

While Pakistani nations, legs spread open ready and in position already.

Disgraceful
Listen, it's quite easy and comfortable for you to say all of the above sitting in the relative safety of the west. The ones on the ground in Pakistan do not have this luxury.

So spare the members this talk of "backbone", "legs spread" etc. etc. I'd like to see you take a trip to Pakistan right now and demonstrate in front of the parliament and then let us know how "disgraceful" our people are.

For all those sitting in the comfort of their chairs and asking "others" to make sacrifices, please don't! You don't know what these people (civilian and khaki) and their families are going through right now and you would not put yourself and your kin at risk either.

At the least, don't incite and egg people on the basis of "ghairat" and other nonsense.

Listen, it's quite easy and comfortable for you to say all of the above sitting in the relative safety of the west. The ones on the ground in Pakistan do not have this luxury.

So spare the members this talk of "backbone", "legs spread" etc. etc. I'd like to see you take a trip to Pakistan right now and demonstrate in front of the parliament and then let us know how "disgraceful" our people are.

For all those sitting in the comfort of their chairs and asking "others" to make sacrifices, please don't! You don't know what these people (civilian and khaki) and their families are going through right now and you would not put yourself and your kin at risk either.

At the least, don't incite and egg people on the basis of "ghairat" and other nonsense.

Expat Pakistanis are often the worst. Wishing destruction in Pakistan based on grandiose ideas which never take roots in the Subcontinent. They sit in comfort in Western countries, coming up with grand ideas. There was NEVER going to be a revolution or Haqeeqi Azadi through PTI. Look at who sits on top in that party and look at who switched loyalties to join that party? Does it look like a bunch of revolutionaries??

Mine and the hopes of millions was that PTI would be another party led by Pakistan's version of Erdogan: Efficient, cleaner governance after decades of misrule. But that didn't happen. Even that didn't happen.

The path forward for Pakistan is ten-years of stability under a government of Technocrats. Pakistan is in serious problems right now. The old ways will not work anymore. No more conflicts. No more talk of revolutions. Ten years. Pakistan can still turn around. I have faith.

Sir, we all 1000 percent agreed ... the same gesture from IK today's speech. This man has nerves of steel .

Expat Pakistanis are often the worst. Wishing destruction in Pakistan based on grandiose ideas which never take roots in the Subcontinent. They sit in comfort in Western countries, coming up with grand ideas. There was NEVER going to be a revolution or Haqeeqi Azadi through PTI. Look at who sits on top in that party and look at who switched loyalties to join that party? Does it look like a bunch of revolutionaries??

Mine and the hopes of millions was that PTI would be another party led by Pakistan's version of Erdogan: Efficient, cleaner governance after decades of misrule. But that didn't happen. Even that didn't happen.

The path forward for Pakistan is ten-years of stability under a government of Technocrats. Pakistan is in serious problems right now. The old ways will not work anymore. No more conflicts. No more talk of revolutions. Ten years. Pakistan can still turn around. I have faith.
You never know who is on the other end ... a sincere to Pakistan or anti-state elements.

1684943332707.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom