What's new

FATWAS BAN OUTSIDERS’ ENTRY INTO RAMESWARAM VILLAGES

This kind of actions should be discouraged by whatever means necessary, every bigot in this country should realize that there is only one law in this country.. This appeasing minority politics is killing this country.. Even mainstream media are not reporting these kind of news because they are afraid of branding as commual. Seriously, we are going to have a shitstorm in our hand sooner or later.

I am sure this new Fatwa cam be included in the following list.

TOP 10 FUNNY FATWAS...

10. The Earth is flat!!

The Earth is flat and Sun revolves around it. Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it.

He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world!!

9. Ayatollah Khomeini Fatwa against Salman Rashdie written novel "The Satanic Verses"

8. Malaysian fatwa banning tomboys, which branded any girls who act un-ladylike (sports) as violating Islamic tenets.

7. Muhammad Al-Munajid: Bring Me the Head of Mickey Mouse!!

Mickey wont be alone. Munajid also put a hit on Jerry from Tom and Jerry. Maybe they could rent a flat with
Salman Rushdie!!

6. Multaqa Ahl al Hadeeth: Emoticon
fatwa.

Emoticons are forbidden because of its imitation to Allah's creatures whether it is original or mixture or even deformed one and since the picture is the face and the face is what makes the real picture then emoticons which represent faces that express emotions then all that add up to make them Haram.

5. Football Fatwa

Do not play with 11 people like the heretics, Jews, and Christians!!

4. Infidel Vaccine

Vaccine is a conspiracy to make Muslims sterile. Fatwa issued!!

3. Rashad Hassan Khalil: No Nudity for Sex!

"nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife."

2. Sheik Ali Gomaa: Urine Fatwa

According to Egypt's Grand Mufti, Sheikh Ali Gomaa, drinking the urine of Muhammad is deemed a great blessing. Though he later said that it was his personal opinion.

1. Ezzat Attiya: Adult Breast feeding in the
Workplace!!

How unrelated men and women could work together in the same office, when Islam forbids men and women who arent married or related to be alone together?
The answer: let her suckle him FIVE TIMES. Yes, that's right, an adult female breast feeding an adult male coworker will defuse all sexual tension in the office. See, the female worker will now be the male worker's foster mother, and they can be alone together anytime!!

Top 10 Bizarre or Ridiculous Fatwas - Listverse

Its deplorable ... Utterly disappointed ..

Nair Saab... You guys need to do something.. very soon...
But bro me a Malayali not a Tamil... Its difficult to fight with Jehadis .. too much Police and political support for them...

But bro me a Malayali not a Tamil... Its difficult to fight with Jehadis .. too much Police and political support for them...

I was talking about South as whole. RSS needs to be stronger..much stronger in South.

I was talking about South as whole. RSS needs to be stronger..much stronger in South.

I think linguistic and ethnic politics have played far greater role in South Indian politics.

It's going to takes some years i think.

I think linguistic and ethnic politics have played far greater role in South Indian politics.

It's going to takes some years i think.

Yes.. At least 8-10 years. Although I think resentment is growing among a certain section of Hindus and time is ripe for RSS to spread its wings.

Back
Top Bottom