What's new

FATWAS BAN OUTSIDERS’ ENTRY INTO RAMESWARAM VILLAGES

Yes.. At least 8-10 years. Although I think resentment is growing among a certain section of Hindus and time is ripe for RSS to spread its wings.

I think that's a problem. Iam not in support of fracturing Hindus along caste lines.

But then again, I am not familiar with how RSS works so.... :P

I think that's a problem. Iam not in support of fracturing Hindus along caste lines.

But then again, I am not familiar with how RSS works so.... :P

Certain section doesnot translate to certain caste .

Kerala as of now is going through a phase of polarisation .

If RSS and BJP can play their card right , they sure can make gains .

Certain section doesnot translate to certain caste .

Kerala as of now is going through a phase of polarisation .

If RSS and BJP can play their card right , they sure can make gains .

On every religious front this polarisation has happened.

What I wish for, is for violence to not follow.

Or at least, not have more violence follow. Because we can't afford to scare off investors more than we already have.

And we have tolerated polarising elements in Muslim communities for too long as well.

Or at least, not have more violence follow. Because we can't afford to scare off investors more than we already have.

And we have tolerated polarising elements in Muslim communities for too long as well.

The funny thing about kerala is that it is not the majority community that is doing the polarisation .

About the last sentence , the reason lies in one of the partner of congress in udf .

Unfortunately, it will happen sooner or later.. We are sitting in an active volcano.. We are doing nothing to defuse the tension.. In the end, politicians will fly to some safe place and lot of people will die.. Its the bitter truth.

If Modiji comes to power in Delhi... BJP surely will get a good hold in Kerala and South India as a whole...

He is the only person who can BJP a political force in every Indian state ...

This Time even if BJP wont win many seats in Kerala it definitely is gonna have the 2nd biggest vote share in Kerala in many seats... Pushing 3rd in the tally...

Unfortunately, it will happen sooner or later.. We are sitting in an active volcano.. We are doing nothing to defuse the tension.. In the end, politicians will fly to some safe place and lot of people will die.. Its the bitter truth.

I don't know if you will agree with me Seiko. I think it is because the political discourse has ultimately been dominated by one religious sect or another. There has been little room for rationalists (Communists don't count, since they tend to be religious as well).

I don't trust Christian exangelists, Muslim radicals.

Their Hindu counterparts are in reaction to these forces.

But, any religious group radicalizing is bad news, because of our demographics.

The funny thing about kerala is that it is not the majority community that is doing the polarisation .

About the last sentence , the reason lies in one of the partner of congress in udf .

That is due to the foreign radicalization vis a vis Middle East. Muslims are the biggest recipient of this remittance money. But unfortunately, A more austere form of Islam, alien to Kerala has infiltrated.

To have turned a blind eye, and not recognized it, is our problem.

If Modiji comes to power in Delhi... BJP surely will get a good hold in Kerala and South India as a whole...

He is the only person who can BJP a political force in every Indian state ...

This Time even if BJP wont win many seats in Kerala it definitely is gonna have the 2nd biggest vote share in Kerala in many seats... Pushing 3rd in the tally...

@Nair saab do you think the Kerala BJP will be pro business anf focus on industrialisation?

Because that is a good thing about the BJP in Kerala I think. Because for too long Kerala has driven away businesses.

That is due to the foreign radicalization vis a vis Middle East. Muslims are the biggest recipient of this remittance money. But unfortunately, A more austere form of Islam, alien to Kerala has infiltrated.

To have turned a blind eye, and not recognized it, is our problem.

What you said is the source of radicalization .

What I pointed out is why this radicalization is tolerated by the govt .

Came back from Chennai today morning. The way in which BJP flags and cut outs were destroyed by ADMK and DMK workers shows how these guys are pissing in their pants.

Modi has a excellent support in urban areas. However with lack of proper cadre and leaders, he's unble to make a dent in traditional party vote shares.

I don't know if you will agree with me Seiko. I think it is because the political discourse has ultimately been dominated by one religious sect or another. There has been little room for rationalists (Communists don't count, since they tend to be religious as well).

I don't trust Christian exangelists, Muslim radicals.

Their Hindu counterparts are in reaction to these forces.

But, any religious group radicalizing is bad news, because of our demographics.

Ohh I agree with you completely in this regard mate.. I also dont trust either of them also.. As one member quoted here...This polarization did not started by the majority and Hindus were relatively innocent in this matter..Only after things got overboard, they started reacting..It should have been discouraged from the beginning but because of vote bank, leaders show blind eye towards it..Radicalization is happening in our state..The sole reason there is no bomb blast is that, our state is a safe heaven and training ground for these kind of radicals.. Once bomb blast occur, police and political parties will be forced to take action against these groups.. Its a great shame but have to say, we are the exporters of radical ideas to our neighboring states also..

Ohh I agree with you completely in this regard mate.. I also dont trust either of them also.. As one member quoted here...This polarization did not started by the majority and Hindus were relatively innocent in this matter..Only after things got overboard, they started reacting..It should have been discouraged from the beginning but because of vote bank, leaders show blind eye towards it..Radicalization is happening in our state..The sole reason there is no bomb blast is that, our state is a safe heaven and training ground for these kind of radicals.. Once bomb blast occur, police and political parties will be forced to take action against these groups.. Its a great shame but have to say, we are the exporters of radical ideas to our neighboring states also..

All the intelligent, ambitious people were driven out from the state due to poor economic policies.

My stand is that, whether they be Christians, Muslims or Hindus, if they want to commit violence in the name of religion, they should be dealt with harshly.

The Muslim community needs moderate leadership. Most importantly, Women leaders and role models.

The first victims of Muslim radicalization in Kerala were the Women. They are made to wear even more restrictive clothing, their mobility curtailed.

Many Muslim Women also suffer from high rates of depression as well.

For a state that likes to boast 95% literacy, as a Malayalee (a proud one) It mazes me how socially conservative we are, how tolerant we are of superstition like Chovadosham.

And Mosques and churches rake in the money too.

There is no sense of individuality or independent thinking. Just a sheeple mentality.

But I can never hate Muslims. It was a Muslim family friend of mine that helped out financially when even my own Uncles did not even give a damn. I have been to so many Muslim weddings have socialized with them so much.

Maybe I have been away for too long.

/Sorry for the rant.

Came back from Chennai today morning. The way in which BJP flags and cut outs were destroyed by ADMK and DMK workers shows how these guys are pissing in their pants.

Modi has a excellent support in urban areas. However with lack of proper cadre and leaders, he's unble to make a dent in traditional party vote shares.

Where do you live originally :)

Thats why even if there is apolcalypse,honest people like Seiko,the friendly neighbourhood achayan ll always be protected.

All the intelligent, ambitious people were driven out from the state due to poor economic policies.

My stand is that, whether they be Christians, Muslims or Hindus, if they want to commit violence in the name of religion, they should be dealt with harshly.

The Muslim community needs moderate leadership. Most importantly, Women leaders and role models.

The first victims of Muslim radicalization in Kerala were the Women. They are made to wear even more restrictive clothing, their mobility curtailed.

Many Muslim Women also suffer from high rates of depression as well.

For a state that likes to boast 95% literacy, as a Malayalee (a proud one) It mazes me how socially conservative we are, how tolerant we are of superstition like Chovadosham.

And Mosques and churches rake in the money too.

There is no sense of individuality or independent thinking. Just a sheeple mentality.

But I can never hate Muslims. It was a Muslim family friend of mine that helped out financially when even my own Uncles did not even give a damn. I have been to so many Muslim weddings have socialized with them so much.

Maybe I have been away for too long.

/Sorry for the rant.

Where do you live originally :)

Bangalore and Luxembourg :)

Back
Top Bottom