What's new

'Father' of Pakistan's atomic bomb doubts North Korea will deploy nukes

Hence incompetence of Pakistani intelligence to keep checks and balances on such person embarrassed the whole nation

It is not the fault of the intelligence only. The whole nation has no system of checks and balances, as we follow personalities and not laws.

It is not the fault of the intelligence only. The whole nation has no system of checks and balances, as we follow personalities and not laws.

Whole nation is not trained for specialized roles and keeping checks and balances. But Intelligence agencies are trained to do such things.

Well your Military thinks differently so it really doesnt matter what you think .They are doing they task. :lol:

PS: Well I am sure about Pakistani missiles hitting the target but cant say much about the indian missile which go astray most of the time....... :omghaha:

Yeah right. 10m sq. CEP is astray. It was not an Indian missile that fell on a village. It was a Pakistani missile.

EzioAltaïr;4155786 said:
Yeah right. 10m sq. CEP is astray. It was not an Indian missile that fell on a village. It was a Pakistani missile.

Components fell. The missile had already blew up

Helps to know your facts first before yapping

Components fell. The missile had already blew up

Helps to know your facts first before yapping

Pakistani Ballistic Missile Test Failed | Defense News | defensenews.com

Says the person who does not differentiate explosions and disintegrations?

Also it would be a great help if people learnt the meaning of accuracy, considering some people think a missile that falls within 10m of the target has gone astray, and the missile that never reaches the target is a complete success.

EzioAltaïr;4168711 said:
Pakistani Ballistic Missile Test Failed | Defense News | defensenews.com

Says the person who does not differentiate explosions and disintegrations?

Also it would be a great help if people learnt the meaning of accuracy, considering some people think a missile that falls within 10m of the target has gone astray, and the missile that never reaches the target is a complete success.

yeah i dont need some indian with zero military experience to lecture me on nomenclature

now admittedly, i'm not knowledgeable about the missile program as some of our other senior members -as it's not an area i've covered or taken too much interest in

we acknowledged our failures like this missile test; didn't brush it under the rug. For the most part it's been a success. It's also worth noting that in the event of a ballistic missile exchange involving nuclear payload (God forbid) - accuracy of 10 meters radius tends to matter a wee bit less!

yeah i dont need some indian with zero military experience to lecture me on nomenclature

now admittedly, i'm not knowledgeable about the missile program as some of our other senior members -as it's not an area i've covered or taken too much interest in

we acknowledged our failures like this missile test; didn't brush it under the rug. For the most part it's been a success. It's also worth noting that in the event of a ballistic missile exchange involving nuclear payload (God forbid) - accuracy of 10 meters radius tends to matter a wee bit less!

Accuracy matters less? When the whole discussion about accuracy was started by a guy who I'm countering? Unbelievable.

EzioAltaïr;4168876 said:
Accuracy matters less? When the whole discussion about accuracy was started by a guy who I'm countering? Unbelievable.

If I interjected in a private side conversation then sorry bout that.

In a conventional warfare sense yes of course best accuracy matters

Back
Top Bottom