What's new

'Father' of Pakistan's atomic bomb doubts North Korea will deploy nukes

he only gave NK the nukes... NK gave missile tech to Pak.. Both are chinise tech.

I don't think ANY of the country who had developed nukes earlier than Pakistan EVER called it a BOMB based on Majority religion.
Mate, I think you don't understand what "Nuclear Umbrella" means. It's not a retaliation to conventional strike but a non-conventional/nuclear first strike.

Neither do most Pakistanis now. It was the earlier generation that got excited by the whole thing. It's now solely a Pakistani weapon for Pakistani needs. No sharing option here.

My point was that the umbrella doesn't exist. We hardly even objected to wars in the named countries, let alone giving a nuclear-response to a nuclear-attack. And who would we target... the US that sits out of our reach?

The umbrella, if it exists, might have covered a select group of "brotherly" countries who are presently under no threat of nuclear attack due to their immense strategic value to the only superpower in the world.

AQ Khan should be killed......He stole nuclear technology and did black marketing of nuclear technology and sold it to North Korea

Good luck getting to him.

If European diplomats hired by Americans got the goats thrashed out of them by plain-clothed spooks just for taking pictures near Kahuta how will they be able to get to Khan himself? Americans just wanted a "word" with him and the previous regime snubbed the request.

At any rate, what he did was selfish but many common people still consider him a national hero.

Many forget he was not a nuclear scientist but a metallurgist and instrumental in sourcing centrifugal parts needed

It's a mistake to call him "father" of bomb when it was thousands of men (among rivalling PAEC and KRL) who collectively did their part

Hmm both are chinese?? What about your Missiles?? Let me remind you that india paints russian missiles and tests them again!

now thats new :D

Have you heard something called MTCR???

Missile Technology Control Regime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It prohibits any signatory from selling or offering missile tech to any other nation (>300km).

Russia is it's signatory, even if it wanted, it cannot sell/offer India any missile tech.

But you will be surprised to know that neither NK nor China is a signatory.

BTW, we are BAD at PAINT-JOBS :sad: We are thinking about OUTSOURCING it, as this is era of GLOBALIZATION.

AQ Khan is termed as a 'FATHER'??? Jeeez! :woot: :omghaha: He is the world's greatest proliferator and nuclear black marketeer. The damage that he's done around the world has been incalculable. And you call him a father figure? He's more a merchant of death!

he is currently father of india too :omghaha:

apni auqaat me raho, yeh koi tumhare baaap ka maal nahi he yeh forum ke apni neech type ke basqwas baatain sunate jao ge

don't know about those, but a silly person for sure !

tum bna ke dekha do atomic bomb baqwas person

now thats new :D

Have you heard something called MTCR???

Missile Technology Control Regime - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It prohibits any signatory from selling or offering missile tech to any other nation (>300km).

Russia is it's signatory, even if it wanted, it cannot sell/offer India any missile tech.

But you will be surprised to know that neither NK nor China is a signatory.

BTW, we are BAD at PAINT-JOBS :sad: We are thinking about OUTSOURCING it, as this is era of GLOBALIZATION.

The base of your missiles if from Russia, you use russian tech for you other missiles.

The base of your missiles if from Russia, you use russian tech for you other missiles.

Sir A.Rafay can you provide me a LINK for your claim??

Which OTHER missiles??

& PLS explain what does "BASE OF A MISSILE" means??

Thanks in Advance.

Sir A.Rafay can you provide me a LINK for your claim??

& PLS explain what does "BASE OF A MISSILE" means??

Thanks in Advance.

Base of your missiles means your Missile tech is Based on old missiles that were provided to you by Russia, They might be under 300km.

Base of your missiles means your Missile tech is Based on old missiles that were provided to you by Russia, They might be under 300km.

You mean BrahMos??

Ofcourse it is world known that it is Russian tech. as it is under 300kms missile, no Indian is denying that.

But i don't think you were talking about BrahMos.

What about Agni series or Nirbhaya or Prithvi missiles, are they Russian??

& If building every range missile was possible by just getting the tech. of lesser than 300kms missiles, i guess every second country would have been working on an ICBM now.

AQ Khan is indeed the father of Pakistan's nuclear weapons and he is the person who gave us the atom bomb. For Pakistan the man will forever be considered a hero. It is not the business of India who we choose as our heroes... neither is it for the rest of the world to judge.

accha.. then anything you guys speak about india is only crying...
anaywa.. the other troll fest closed..

No , I was laughing at the same old rhetoric by your lot , wont change the ground reality that Pakistan is a " nuclear " power and any enemy will think 10 times before trying to invade it :D ...

@OrionHunter Go research how the nuclear technology spread around the world and then we all can talk about proliferators and incalculable damages to the world peace ... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom