What's new

'Father' of Pakistan's atomic bomb doubts North Korea will deploy nukes

Though AQ khan is quite stupid for a scientist but he should not be blamed for black marketing of nuclear bombs, he did so on orders of Pak army, he was made "qurbani ka bakra" to save pak army. Still musharaf didnt refrain from mocking him. Which caused AQ khan to open his mouth about facts that no pakistani wants to hear about their beloved army...
Heroes are made, AQ khan was grown as hero by nawaz shareef, it should have been like that. Now that AQ khan is robbed of heroism and glory, he is doing silly things, TTP and all that.

he is currently father of india too :omghaha:

apni auqaat me raho, yeh koi tumhare baaap ka maal nahi he yeh forum ke apni neech type ke basqwas baatain sunate jao ge

tum bna ke dekha do atomic bomb baqwas person

kia lub o lehja he, bilkul MQM wala.....

I'm really glad the father was in quotation marks. He's no father of any bomb.

AQ Khan should be killed......He stole nuclear technology and did black marketing of nuclear technology and sold it to North Korea

You $tupid indian and your wet dreams. You managed to get banned after 5 posts :omghaha:. Your last 5 posts in PDF define your sanity. Seriously what a moron.

Oh ofcourse it is, for 2 reasons:

1. It is the first & only Nuclear weapon with an Islamic State.

2. Read about a tacit understanding b/w Pakistan & other muslim nations that this bomb will provide a sort of nuclear umbrella to all Islamic state (correct me if wrong here).

So, calling it an ISLAMIC BOMB makes sense I guess.

All hail to your intelligence. Never heard more $tpid definition of a Nuclear Bomb :omghaha:.

@Topic

He just gave his view on this matter. If anyone thinks that they will going to use nukes then He/She is one of the biggest idiots of our time. NK is not capable of war so they are just saying that they can strike with their last resort.

the chinese are equally guilty of this.

you got the technology from. russssianns so. you should. last. talk about. it and qadeer khan did nothing whatever he did did it on orders from Pakistani government so first know something before talking **** @OrionHunter

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm both are chinese?? What about your Missiles?? Let me remind you that india paints russian missiles and tests them again!

nope agni is indigenous. and brahmos is collaborative with a lot of indian inputs.

One thief knows another thief's ways. North Korea and AQ khan are in same league.

The base of your missiles if from Russia, you use russian tech for you other missiles.

And you use Chinese and Korean missiles. :coffee:

Well they certainly thought that by going nuclear that they could bully us and we wouldn't have an appropriate response a couple weeks later on Youm e Takbeer :cheers:

Couple of weeks? We got the bomb 24 years before Pakistan.

EzioAltaïr;4151991 said:
And you use Chinese and Korean missiles. :coffee:

Couple of weeks? We got the bomb 24 years before Pakistan.

Exactly . Knowledge kise kay baap ke jageer nahi hay . If you can pay you can buy that know how from the people who already knows it. No need to rediscover the wheel.

PS: We bought missile from korea or china it doesnt matter as far as they can creat pain in india's *** that fine with me.

Exactly . Knowledge kise kay baap ke jageer nahi hay . If you can pay you can buy that know how from the people who already knows it. No need to rediscover the wheel.

The fact is, North Korean MRBM tech is outdated, the Nodong is their only MRBM that even reaches the ground, and that has terrible accuracy. Copying or buying from them is like "pair pe kulhadi maarna" :lol:

PS: We bought missile from korea or china it doesnt matter as far as they can creat pain in india's *** that fine with me.

If the greatest range of any operational missile in Pakistan is 2500 km, and India has BMDs that can shoot down missiles originating from a maximum of 2500 km away, I really do not see how it's a pain in our ***.

Of course if/when the Shaheen III is operational, it may be a slightly different story.

One thief knows another thief's ways. North Korea and AQ khan are in same league.

Thief? Lol......so bitter

When it comes to issues like this "theft" is not dishonorable but a duty to protect your people, its not even an issue......as the great malcom x said "by any means necessary"

Back
Top Bottom