What's new

FATF compliance report: US experts team due today to assist Pakistan

am not standing back from them at all I say they were well deserved for someone of his level
That puts you no better than a troll....

You are crazy to think there was a need to bring his mom in to this....no amount of B's can justify that...you are shameless don't quote me again

Inshallah.

Pakistanis neither forget nor they forgive easy. Every cent is documented in the country by one authority or the other.

The selective nature of application is frustrating.
True. However I disagree with selective. Some are crying more than others, but sub ko NAB pakar rahi hai.

Will FATF look into PTI foreign funding and links to banned organizations?

Will FATF look into the cults taking money from Pakistan to Iran and Britain?

Will FATF look into the money laundering channels in Karachi and Quetta for Iran and India?

Why not, you just inform them with admissible evidences.

Why not, you just inform them with admissible evidences.

We have provided evidences to support our actions.

Its the 'do more' policy which is politically motivated that is being rejected.

I think this year we will remain in grey list but there is a high chance of us getting removed from grey list as well. I don't see any chance of black listing anymore. Govt has indeed made significant steps to cater this issue. We also have backing of 4 to 5 countries now.
Buddy we drop our rupee to 160+ against dollar. No one is backing us we have billions of dollars in UAE are they going to return NO they only going to give us loan instead of giving us our money.
We have to involve everyone in Pak to pay directly file income tax and gov to educate people.
Or we have india next to swallow us.God Forbid.

We have provided evidences to support our actions.

Its the 'do more' policy which is politically motivated that is being rejected.

I was replying to this --

"Will FATF look into PTI foreign funding and links to banned organizations?

Will FATF look into the money laundering channels in Karachi and Quetta for Iran and India?"

And look what you answered ??

I am not asking to provide evidence what Pakistan did,

I am suggesting you to give evidence against PTI, Cult, queta, etc and they will act.
Now it's clear ??

I was replying to this --

"Will FATF look into PTI foreign funding and links to banned organizations?

Will FATF look into the money laundering channels in Karachi and Quetta for Iran and India?"

And look what you answered ??

I am not asking to provide evidence what Pakistan did,

I am suggesting you to give evidence against PTI, Cult, queta, etc and they will act.
Now it's clear ??

You will not live to see that day when India can dictate Pakistani actions.

Alice Wells has come to Pakistan for this ? SMQ had publicly named her as culprit for stalling access to Trump administration. Their meeting should be interesting if happens.

Back
Top Bottom