What's new

Fateh Submarine | News & Discussions

I have never seen the back side of Fateh, so!? the front fins are most of the time retractable on submarines..So Either the two pics are of different subs or as I have noticed; the back vs the front , because the front of pic1 does definitely not look like front of pic2..

Last edited:
I have never seen the back side of Fateh, do!? the front fins are most of the time retractable on submarines..So Either the two pics are of different subs or as I have noticed; the back vs the front , because the front of pic1 does definitely not look like front of pic2..
This is the back side:

upload_2016-8-22_11-56-51.png

But you are right, that picture is from the back side of whatever submarine it is. Please watch 0:25 in video below:

@Arminkh You think there is 2 versions of fateh? one with a curved font and another with a relatively flat one?

902431_10151370959618603_1321054104_o.jpg
Fateh1900.jpg

This could have been an older design perhaps.

Last edited:
@Arminkh You think there is 2 versions of fateh? one with a curved font and another with a relatively flat one?

902431_10151370959618603_1321054104_o.jpg
Fateh1900.jpg

This could have been an older design perhaps.
I know they had several concept designs before they started on Fateh. This may be one of them. However, judging by the relative size of the turret to the hull, it may also be Besat that is supposed to be around 2 times heavier than Fateh.

The picture below is the current Fateh Submarine.

I know they had several concept designs before they started on Fateh. This may be one of them. However, judging by the relative size of the turret to the hull, it may also be Besat that is supposed to be around 2 times heavier than Fateh.

The picture below is the current Fateh Submarine.
I think you could well be right and that its just a preliminary model of the 1000/1500 ton besat boat

No we don't

Iran not only operates Submarines but also builds them!!!!!!
Iran has so far built ~20 Gadir Class sub's
Iran has one operation Fatteh class
Iran has one Nahang class sub
Iran also operates 3 Kilo Class Russian Subs

Iran Sahand Frigate is almost completed & another ship that's a little bit wider will also be completed soon after.

The ONLY part of the Saudi Military that's stronger than Iran's is it's Air Force & against Iran it really doesn't matter because in no less than a day Iran will Drop Missiles on EVERY Saudi Air Force base in Saudi Arabia and not 1 or 2 I'm taking 10's if not 100's of missiles and every Saudi base within 800km will wipe out & every Saudi Air Base within 1500km of Iran will be out of commission for weeks if not months!!!!!! Making the Saudi's incapable of gaining Air Superiority over Iran.

And delusions about GCC states are nothing more than delusions!!!!!!!!!

Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar every single one of them when push comes to shove in a war between Saudi Arabia & Iran will run with their tails safely tucked in!!!!!!!!!! Because they know full well that it wouldn't take Iran even a week to flatten their country! All their ports, Air Bases, Power Plants, Oil Facilities, Malls & other infrastructure will all be wiped from existence!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom