What's new

Fateh Submarine | News & Discussions

@SOHEIL

Speaking of inventions, can't you guys use Farsi names instead of Qaher, Zul Faqqar, Fateh, Fajr, Naze'at....etc? You can still make religious sounding names in Farsi I guess.

Last edited:
wahoo, impressive, it will launch the cruise missile YA ALI (700km) ???
Ya Ali is supposed to be used for land targets. This sub will fire naval anti surface cruise missiles like Ghader and Noor.

@SOHEIL

Speaking of inventions, can't you guys use Farsi names instead of Qaher, Zul Faqqar, Fateh, Fajr, Naze'at....etc? You can still make religious sounding names in Farsi I guess.
In Iran, religious language is Arabic. We don't use translations as there is a belief that meaning may be lost in translation which is usually true.

Moon, Moon, Moon, you poor Little soul. How it makes me happy, that our enemies are so belittled and so without cause, that they pick on the names, we use. If only you understood how sorry a sad example of if you are!

AIP? is on you? O_O it is too light, the Russian kilo are 3000 T and is no AIP
AIP is a choice (An add-on), Smaller submarines than the Kilo class have AIP. Fuel cells AIP are modular and can come in many shapes, forms and sizes and use many different fuel cells technologies. Iran might have found and made the best technology at hand for its fuel cells. The best tip for it is that the Fateh can stay submerged for 35 days!?
It is on Iranian admirals who have described its features quite some time ago.

Ya Ali is supposed to be used for land targets. This sub will fire naval anti surface cruise missiles like Ghader and Noor.

In Iran, religious language is Arabic. We don't use translations as there is a belief that meaning may be lost in translation which is usually true.

O.K I get that. But a large portion of Iranians (particularly Persians) are against any use of Arabic. I have seen some of the Diaspora Iranians in Vancouver who were way to upset of using Arabic alongside Farsi in Iran. Many Persians wouldn't even use the arguably most common greeting among Muslims "Salam", because it is Arabic or Tazi greeting as they say. They prefer to use "Dorood" instead.

CC: @Minute by Minute

Last edited:
O.K I get that. But a large portion of Iranians (particularly Persians) are against any use of Arabic. I have seen some of the Diaspora Iranians in Vancouver who were way to upset of using Arabic alongside Farsi in Iran. Many Persians wouldn't even use the arguably most common greeting among Muslims "Salam", because it is Arabic or Tazi greeting as they say. They prefer to use "Dorood" instead.

* Only Westernized Iranians are against Arabic (they are even against religion)

* Religious pro revolution Iranians are pro Arabic (pro religion)

* Darood is also Arabic. But Salafies do a lot of propaganda against it (by falsely claiming that Iranians using it instead of Salam). Darood is related to the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his progeny, to whom Iranians respect very much, but Salafies are very fond of the enemies of this progens i.e. Bani Ummaiyyah (Abu Sufyan, Muawiyyah, Yazid. Marwan ....)

And while Salafies want to find a fault in Iranians/Shias, therefore they are trying to make Darood too a crime for Iranians/Shias.

* Only Westernized Iranians are against Arabic (they are even against religion)

* Religious pro revolution Iranians are pro Arabic (pro religion)

* Darood is also Arabic. But Salafies do a lot of propaganda against it (by falsely claiming that Iranians using it instead of Salam). Darood is related to the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and his progeny, to whom Iranians respect very much, but Salafies are very fond of the enemies of this progens i.e. Bani Ummaiyyah (Abu Sufyan, Muawiyyah, Yazid. Marwan ....)

And while Salafies want to find a fault in Iranians/Shias, therefore they are trying to make Darood too a crime for Iranians/Shias.

Well, I don't agree with you that it is only Westernized Iranians who are against Arabic. I think the scope is a bit wider than that. I also agree that religious Iranians are pro the limited use of Arabic within certain contexts. None of the two parties are obligated to like Arabic, let alone use it (save for prayers which is regularly perfomred by only a small percentage of Iranians). Even the use of "Dorood " is perfectly fine. I was just telling the other party's opinion about the regulr use of Arabic alongside Farsi.

Though please note that "Dorood " is a Farsi word (or came from another language that I am not aware of). I am a native speaker of Arabic and have never heard it being used, nor there is a way to derive it from any Arabic verb.

Last edited:
You and the nasty freind....Loooool

Iran "Besat" Submarines

بعثت» دروازه ورود ایران به ساخت زیرسطحی‌های سنگین/ زیردریایی با قابلیت شلیک موشک

d32544610bf0.jpg

محمدمهدی یزدی- اهمیت استفاده از زیرسطحی‌ها در حفاظت از آبهای سرزمینی و منافع کشور در آبهای آزاد به گونه‌ای است که متخصصان کشورمان پس از خودکفایی در تولید زیردریایی‌های سبک غدیر، به سمت ساخت زیردریایی‌های کلاس نیمه سنگین بروند که نتیجه آن «فاتح» ایرانی بود.

اما با توجه به اینکه اصول و تاکتیک‌های ساخت شناورهای زیرسطحی عمدتاً مشابه و یکسان است، جا داشت تا با طراحی و ساخت زیرسطحی‌های سنگین، توان حفاظت از آبهای سرزمینی جمهوری اسلامی ایران هرچه بیشتر افزایش یابد، که در این راستا طراحی و ساخت زیردریایی «بعثت» در دستور کار قرار گرفت تا دروازه‌ای باشد برای ورود ایران به عرصه طراحی و ساخت زیردریایی‌های سنگین.

معاون جهاد خودکفایی ارتش گفت: هرچقدر در ساخت نمونه‌های اولیه دقت کنیم طبیعتاً نمونه‌های بعدی کامل‌تر و مطمئن‌تر خواهد بود. به همین دلیل زمان خاصی برای اعلام پایان ساخت زیردریایی بعثت مد نظر نیست و باید اجازه دهیم تحقیقات، روند طبیعی و معمول خودش را انجام دهد که نمونه‌های بعدی آن را هم بسازیم.

صویری از طراحی اولیه زیردریایی بعثت

به گزارش فارس، در طراحی اولیه، زیردریایی «بعثت» با طولی در حدود 60 متر و توان عملیات در عمق 300 متری، دارای 6 لانچر پرتاب اژدر و قابلیت مین‌ریزی خواهد بود که علاوه بر شلیک اژدر، پرتاب کننده موشک‌های کروز دریایی نیز هست؛ موشک‌هایی که جمهوری اسلامی ایران با طراحی و ساخت چندین مدل -از جمله «نور» با برد 120 کیلومتر و قادر با بُرد 200 کیلومتر- تعداد بسیار زیادی از آنها را در اختیار دارد.

زیردریایی بعثت که به نظر می‌رسد سرعتی در حدود 12نات در سطح و 20 نات در زیر سطح خواهد داشت، در آینده، تکمیل‌کننده زنجیره توان زیرسطحی جمهوری اسلامی ایران در آبهای سرزمینی و بین‌المللی خواهد بود.

فارس گزارش می‌دهد «بعثت» دروازه ورود ایران به ساخت زیرسطحی‌های سنگین/ زیردریایی با قابلیت شلیک موشک

===========================================================================

1324603d9b1a.jpg

Is this steel? if so it is so heavy Looool.

Well, I don't agree with you that it is only Westernized Iranians who are against Arabic. I think the scope is a bit wider than that. I also agree that religious Iranians are pro the limited use of Arabic within certain contexts. None of the two parties are obligated to like Arabic, let alone use it (save for prayers which is regularly perfomred by only a small percentage of Iranians). Even the use of "Dorood " is perfectly fine. I was just telling the other party's opinion about the regulr use of Arabic alongside Farsi.

Though please note that "Dorood " is a Farsi word (or came from another language that I am not aware of). I am a native speaker of Arabic and have never heard it being used, nor there is a way to derive it from any Arabic verb.
Man you know the blood of moawyah runs in your vein how blessed are you. Now go cheer.

Honestly I have not came across any Iranian who uses Dorood. It feels out dated end weird. There was a school of thought that we should start removing the Arabic words from Persian but most of the people agree that by doing that we will cut the connection of current generation with at least 1300 years of our history. I'm a very nationalist person myself but I also don't think removing the Arabic words is a wise choice.

A similar example can be seen in today's Turkey. They changed their alphabet to Latin and today, their people can't read the poems that are written on their old masques and other historic buildings which is a shame.

There is however a cultural center in Iran that is responsible to come up with Persian words for scientific and technical terms that we don't have any word for which is totally a different story.

Using religious names for military equipment is more a physiological boost to the user if you ask me. Most of the Iranians are religious and I would imagine they would feel better inside if the sub that they are operating is called Fateh instead of Pirooz (same word in Persian).

Would you please shut up?this is a military forum for God's sake.

@Serpentine

ما تو فروم اینها حرف می زنیم سریع اخطار می گیریم ... بعد شما اجازه میده اینها تو همه ی تاپیک های ما ادرار کنن

این مردک تو همه ی تاپیک های ما ریده

nonsense , we use translation even in religious matters , they are named by Arabic word because some people like Arabic words more.

Back
Top Bottom