What's new

Fans of former cricket player Sachin Tendulkar defend him on his support for the government in context of farmer protests

Indians don't want nothing but blood and destruction to my people, so I hope India is keep its Hindutva leadership so the world will see the nasty image of what India is, its a sick and nasty nation which should be dismantle and destroyed.

You still don't get my points. And why would a Communist like the lovely Shehla Rashid or a Dalit leader like Chandrashekhar Azad or the protesting farmers want the destruction of your people ?

Last edited:
You still don't get my points. And why would a Communist like the lovely Shehla Rashid or a Dalit leader like Chandrashekhar Azad or the protesting farmers want the destruction of your people ?

Because an Indian is an Indian, the whole nation is toxic and venomous against Pakistan, its only the level of toxicity that is different but whether its a Dalit, Sikh, Farmer, Rickshaw driver or thele wala all are blood thirsty filthy creatures who wants nothing but blood of every Pakistani' or its army, I sincerely hope that Yogi becomes the next PM of India and more people like him take the leadership role.

Because an Indian is an Indian, the whole nation is toxic and venomous against Pakistan, its only the level of toxicity that is different but whether its a Dalit, Sikh, Farmer, Rickshaw driver or thele wala all are blood thirsty filthy creatures who wants nothing but blood of every Pakistani' or its army, I sincerely hope that Yogi becomes the next PM of India and more people like him take the leadership role.

I wanted to LOL but I will simply say *sigh*

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom