What's new

Famous Pakistani women

callin someone a sl**t isnt a norm, its an adjective a title this one rightly deserves. Anyways im done questioning you guys morality
nuff said

yeah right when Jinxed just used your sister & mother without any name, what happened to you then? :rolleyes:

yeah she's a slut, whats your problem?

i didn't say that :disagree: :cry:

But all your contributions so far (except Asma Jahangir) had a contribution towards western society.

I am not against Women playing sports...... i enjoy watching them playing sports myself. Infact when they play Kabaddi............ i even postpone my plans to eat my dinner :rofl:

Well as a girl I watch movies, listen to music and take interest in Pakistani Models... Therefore, many women on my list will be related to those professions... Are you saying that actresses, models, singers don't represent eastern culture?

I am amazed there is a separate thread for Pakistani models and actresses and no one took an objection to that thread and everyone was "enjoying" it :D:D but as soon as I posted one model in my thread... some people got really mad... :D:D

Fatima Bhutto

Ethnicity: Sindhi

Fatima Bhutto (Urdu: فاطمہ بھٹو), (born 29 May 1982) is a Pakistani poet and writer. Fatima is the daughter of Murtaza Bhutto, granddaughter of former Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and niece of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto.
She currently writes columns for The Daily Beast, New Statesman and other publications.
She came to fame after the appearance of her first book, a collection of poems, titled Whispers of the Desert. She received notable coverage for her second book, 8:50 a.m. 8 October 2005.[2][3] Fatima is the granddaughter of former Prime Minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and niece of Benazir Bhutto, from whom she was estranged[1]. She is active in Pakistan's socio-political arena,[4] but has no desire to run for political office.[5]

Fatima belongs to a Sindhi family. She was born in Kabul, Afghanistan while her father Murtaza Bhutto was in exile during the military regime of General Zia ul Haq. Murtaza Bhutto, was son of former Pakistan's President and Prime Minister, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, and her mother is Fauzia Fasihudin Bhutto, daughter of Afghanistan's former Foreign Affair official.[1] Her father was killed by the police in 1996 in Karachi during the premiership of his sister, Benazir Bhutto. Her parents divorced when she was young and Ghinwa Bhutto became her stepmother in 1989.[1] Years later, her mother unsuccessfully attempted to gain parental custody of Fatima.[1]
Bhutto completed her BA degree in Middle Eastern studies [6] from Barnard College of Columbia University,[2][7] after receiving her secondary education at the Karachi American School. She received a Master's degree in South Asian Studies from the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London [8] She lives with her stepmother Ghinwa Bhutto, and her half-brother Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Jr.[9] They live at the famous residence 70 Clifton Road in Old Clifton, Karachi, "Karachi's oldest and plushest suburb."

Well as a girl I watch movies, listen to music and take interest in Pakistani Models... Therefore, many women on my list will be related to those professions... Are you saying that actresses, models, singers don't represent eastern culture?

I am amazed there is a separate thread for Pakistani models and actresses and no one took an objection to that thread and everyone was "enjoying" it :D:D but as soon as I posted one model in my thread... some people got really mad... :D:D

i personally enjoy myself :yahoo:

don't worry you continue.......... and i think i am missing something here........... may be creder edited his posts, can't read the word "Slut" anywhere........ and when he shared the pictures of Fatimah Jinnah and later on harsh comments by you confused me a bit

Sorry

And the way Ive been raised we didnt let girls like this become a role model.

Anyways i reported this post ? dude if you gonna preach about morality do it right

Original Post Creder:

She might represent the women you know, the Pakistani women definitely not

And calling a sl**t that looks like a sl**t doesnt take that many brain cells

Reply:
I promise I DON'T know your mother and sisters at all... and with that welcome to my ignore list..

Yaar times have changed. You can choose to live the way you want too but the same applies to others too.
If these western culture is 'not moral' then probably you shouldn't be sitting on a PC designed by a western, throw off your cell phone, start commuting on foot, start speaking urdu, give up all western goods, after all you are a muslim too. If you adopt them, then stopping others would be called Hypocrisy.

i personally enjoy myself :yahoo:

don't worry you continue.......... and i think i am missing something here........... may be creder edited his posts, can't read the word "Slut" anywhere........ and when he shared the pictures of Fatimah Jinnah and later on harsh comments by you confused me a bit

Sorry

I haven't gone back and re-read his posts again, so I don't know if he edited his posts.. but he was pretty harsh right from his first post and used the word "sl.ut" several times..

Sabiha Khanum

Ethnicity = Punjabi

Profession = Actress

Famous for - Like Devika Rani of India (who was known as the First Lady of Indian Screen), Sabiha was given the title of "First Lady of Pakistani Silver Screen". Reason - After partition Pakistani movies couldn't compete with Indian films (with the exception of music, Indian films were far superior technically). Pakistani films were in great danger from stiff competition from Indian Films... At that time Sabiha-Santosh pair became the first hit pair of Pakistani films and secured the future of Pakistani films

http://img696.imageshack.us/i/sabihakhanum.jpg/

http://img294.imageshack.us/i/sabihakhanum2.jpg/

Have you ever seen a model dressed up like that on the cover of a fashion mag in pakistan or a newspaper ? Have you ever seen a pakistani woman dress up like that in public ?. Its not about who this woman is, i dont really give two sh**s about that, but when your putting her in a place especially in a open forum to represent Pakistan, where people from different countries log in everyday, your obviously telling them these are the women of Pakistan. This is the image your portraying.

Don't see this okk, I repeat don't see this

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/38337-pakistan-fashion-week-pictures.html

Im educating myself how is that against what islam teaches me, I have a phone so i can better perform my duties and remain in touch with my friends how is that against islam ? Im logged on here using this pc to read news about my home country, discuss this topic how is that against islam. I aint stopping no one

The same can be said about models. They bring fame to muslims and Pakistan. What they do is just pose and get photographed. This is where all of it ends. No reason to disrespect them. Even Pakistani women wear short clothes now. You wouldn't be wearing a kurta. I find mujra much more slu.tty but I never found someone complaining about it. Check some youtube videos, its downright ugly.

We all have learnt to live with the change. You should too. :smitten:

This is an open forum lady, ur the staff member here or what not doesnt mean you can tell people to shut up
You are also supposed to talk on topic.

You could've just said "I think modelling is no contribution to Pakistan" and that would've been it, just your opinion. But you chose to react in a rude and abusive manner and hence you're getting the flak for it, not for any other reason.

Back
Top Bottom