What's new

Family of Syrian toddler on Turkish beach tried to reach Canada: report

Iran had always been supporting refugees from wherever they came. 4 million Afghan refugees and millions of Iraqis. If there were Syrian at our border I am sure they would have been welcomed in. All the refugees in middle east is because of 30 years of your Wahabi government support of sectarian strife as Freedman eloquently put in his article:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/02/o...ur-radical-islamic-bff-saudi-arabia.html?_r=0

Saudi Arabia shit smells so bad that even your allies have realized and can not deny it. The conflict in Syria is all funded by despotic regimes and corrupt Arab leaders who wanted to divert attention form Arab spring and neutralize Arab population by diverting their attention and will towards a made crisis. The Assad family in Syria may be tyrants but they are not less tyrannical than your Kings and princes and they have one distinguished difference and that is they do not support Wahhabi backward ideology unlike Saudi Arabia , Qatar and many GCC countries do. If it was not because of Iran support for current legitimate Syrian government, Saudi supported ISIS killings were widespread in all cities in Syria.
So spare you propaganda for shit headed, uneducated Wahhabis like yourself and come to reality. Support unconditional UN monitored election in Syria and see who wins and accept the mandate towards ending the conflict if there is any shred of humanity left in your Wahabi infested mind.

Meanwhile in the real world and not that of a Wilayat al-Faqih infested brain.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sanctions against Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All started in 1979 after this "fantastic" and "Islamic" revolution.

Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can see what went on in the MENA region before 1979 and after 1979. Nothing more is necessary to tell.

For your information the entire Arab world and most of the 450 million Arabs despise your regime, it's terrorist proxies and the Mullah supporters among you. This is why they will all eventually be removed.

One would have fought that the Iraq-Iran war would have taught you a lesson since 1 Arab country out of 22 in total almost killed 1 million of you despite being 3 times smaller and having a much smaller population.

Keep having fairytales of conquering the Arab world while in reality you have already been conquered by Arabs militarily, religiously, culturally and linguistically. The last 3 has been ongoing for the past 1400 years. Now you have a bunch of fake wannabe Arabs (so-called Sayyid's) who try to act more Arab than the Arabs ruling you. You know those black turban heads with Arab surnames and names.

Keep your dirty nose limited to your only brotherly country (Tajikistan) or I suggest neighboring Afghanistan. Nobody wants anything to do with you in the Arab world outside of your terrorist proxies.

P.S: Nobody here is worshipping any regimes as only "holy cows" are ruling in Iran but even your article that you posted criticize Iran just as much. The thing is that your leaders are stupid while the leaders of KSA are not and that is why you have lived in misery for almost 40 years while the GCC is the most prosperous region of the Muslim world. Your Shah understood that but rabid peasants removed him. Now you are crying. Not our problem. In any case your likes and your regime cannot do anything but bark so we don't care. Just understand that no sane Arabs want anything to do with you. Stick to Tajikistan or Afghanistan instead instead of polluting beautiful Arab countries from Lebanon to Yemen. Don't even bother making a reply as I won't reply. Go obsesses about Arabs on your Mullah section that no Arab user ever visits. Your favorite pastime .

@JUBA

Last edited:
Meanwhile in the real world and not that of a Wilayat al-Faqih infested brain.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sanctions against Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All started in 1979 after this "fantastic" and "Islamic" revolution.

Iranian Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We can see what went on in the MENA region before 1979 and after 1979. Nothing more is necessary to tell.

For your information the entire Arab world and most of the 450 million Arabs despise your regime, it's terrorist proxies and the Mullah supporters among you. This is why they will all eventually be removed.
Despite your comment I do not agree with Velayate Faghih... my posts are evidence to that and by the way I support Israel right of existence... despite that it is not hard to understand whom Iran is supporting and to support their decision ... Hezbollah ... an organization called by USA as terrorist group which his terror was to repel occupation of his land and against USA and Israeli interest. It is now a part of Lebanon political establishment and supported by Lebanese ...

Hamas and ISlamic Jihad (despite the fact I don't like them) were fighting Gaza occupation and settlement and supporting them to defend themselves in my opinion is not supporting terrorism ... They should give up Arms if two state solution is implemented... Having said that there is no other terrorism you can talk about. Commenting USA hawks on IRan is as stupid as your Wahabi beliefs.

One would have fought that the Iraq-Iran war would have taught you a lesson since 1 Arab country out of 22 in total almost killed 1 million of you despite being 3 times smaller and having a much smaller population.

Having the face to support the murderous and war criminal Saddam Hussein like that shows your state of mind and Wahhabi true nature. No one in the world now would support Hitler like maniac like Saddam and boast about it. This war showed despite the fact that all Arab world except Syria were behind Saddam and two times he managed to refurbish his Army and had all equipment at his disposal he didn't manage to grab an inch of land from Iran due to the bravery of the Iranian people who fought the war against a well equipped aggressor sometimes with bare hands and only a grenade left. This is actually a reason that despite the GCC buying spree of all equipment in the world, they should not deceive themselves of any victory in future conflict (your God forbidden) as Iranian nation despite their differences will defend the motherland. Iran is no Kuwait or no Saudi Arabia without a military tradition (see Yemen conflict and how SA and UAE are drowned in it) . Iranian military tradition which is very important like their British and American counterpart plays a significant role in their victories and state of mind during battle unlike Saudi and UAE soldiers.

Keep having fairytales of conquering the Arab world while in reality you have already been conquered by Arabs militarily, religiously, culturally and linguistically. The last 3 has been ongoing for the past 1400 years. Now you have a bunch of fake wannabe Arabs (so-called Sayyid's) who try to act more Arab than the Arabs ruling you. You know those black turban heads with Arab surnames and names.

Keep your dirty nose limited to your only brotherly country (Tajikistan) or I suggest neighboring Afghanistan. Nobody wants anything to do with you in the Arab world outside of your terrorist proxies.

P.S: Nobody here is worshipping any regimes as only "holy cows" are ruling in Iran but even your article that you posted criticize Iran just as much. The thing is that your leaders are stupid while the leaders of KSA are not and that is why you have lived in misery for almost 40 years while the GCC is the most prosperous region of the Muslim world. Your Shah understood that but rabid peasants removed him. Now you are crying. Not our problem. In any case your likes and your regime cannot do anything but bark so we don't care. Just understand that no sane Arabs want anything to do with you. Stick to Tajikistan or Afghanistan instead instead of polluting beautiful Arab countries from Lebanon to Yemen. Don't even bother making a reply as I won't reply. Go obsesses about Arabs on your Mullah section that no Arab user ever visits. Your favorite pastime .

@JUBA

Soft power is not something you project by force and it builds and spreads naturally by itself. The Iranian land is enough for Iranian people and I do not see anyone having land grab in mind. This fantasy is spread by Arab rulers to stir and build what you don't have which is national identity and to keep you occupied of the real problems in Arab lands.

If it wa sme the Mullahs would be just another party in Iran but now they rule and in future they wont be as decisive as they are now in our decisions but I don't see that future for GCC countries. Bribes distributed by the GCC monarchs will for now keep people at bay but future has something else in mind and that is the rule of history that dictates what will happen.

Talking of wise GCC leaders is like a joke... except UAE which GCC country diversified its economy despite not being in sanction and having all at their disposal... Which one safe guarded their treasure (oil) and not have it sold for peanuts ... Which country filled the pockets of the Arms dealers of the world and bought hundred billion dollars of Arm that are pointing at Arab population only (see Yemen, see Bahrain) .. The wise so called ARab rulers where wise only to keep their throne not the future of their people ... Their Arm purchase and the investment in US and Europe kept their masters silent about their human rights issues and despotic behaviour ... The 200 billion price tag was the key for their UN support of bombing poor yemenis and their silence towards funding ISIS and Alqaida around the globe. The wise you call leaders of GCC have nothing to show to their demanding population when Oil finishes. What do they have to say now when asked ... Why are you selling excessive oil at below 50$ when future generations can use it at higher price...(Market share? ...) That is a joke.

GCC may be washed in money now but future is not too kind to people that forgot to educate and build and have other nations as slaves do what they ought to do for them. What will define the future is not the sectarian wishes of yours and racist Arab comments but the soft power that would demand your nations to do what Iran is doing and will do in future.

Despite the fact that I believe Iran revolution was hijacked but even the hijacked revolution is maturing enough and growing form an infant revolution to a mature self governing system that needs to satisfy their educated population demand and do the right thing or face the consequences. Such mechanism is not evident in GCC nations, even in progressive UAE and if it is matured as I see it will in Iran. It will lead in more powerful and prosperous nation that your Oil and 2000 billion bank accounts wont suffice to stop it.

You will see if the trends that are building now continue, Iran soft power will defy your sectarian will and you know what. Soft power is not like hard power. It defies war and brings stability and eventually will lure Arab populace even the Wahhabi ones under one humanitarian approach towards religion and coexistence and that will be the end of Pan Arabism or Pan Iranian wherever they exist.

What will define the region in coming next year is :
1- Iran diffusing SA defence minister and Foreign minister attempts to stir trouble by solving Syrian and Iraq problem.
2- Iran and other nations victory over ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria and Iraq.
3- Iran and Russia ending the Yemen crisis with Houthis at bay in their old positions and Saudi and UAE accepting another free election where Saudi sponsored opposition would lose.
4- Iran using all possible investment to reach 8% growth and using expat to benefit from growing startup movement. Building its diversified economy and the same time raising the power of its armed forces in par with GCC for stable future while rebuilding.
5- In long term promoting Shia-Sunni coexistence like before Syrian conflict and bringing two sects together and defeating Wahabi ideology base in the region
6- Solving Israeli-Palestinian crisis by supporting two states and gradually moving towards recognizing Israel in the end of 15 years time table
7- Pressuring Israel to join NPT

These all at the end will do what you think as Iranian hegemony in occupying Arab land as it automatically will have Arab mind and soul with it in future.

Last edited:
Despite your comment I do not agree with Velayate Faghih... my posts are evidence to that and by the way I support Israel right of existence... despite that it is not hard to understand whom Iran is supporting and to support their decision ... Hezbollah ... an organization called by USA as terrorist group which his terror was to repel occupation of his land and against USA and Israeli interest. It is now a part of Lebanon political establishment and supported by Lebanese ...

Hamas and ISlamic Jihad (despite the fact I don't like them) were fighting Gaza occupation and settlement and supporting them to defend themselves in my opinion is not supporting terrorism ... They should give up Arms if two state solution is implemented... Having said that there is no other terrorism you can talk about. Commenting USA hawks on IRan is as stupid as your Wahabi beliefs.

Having the face to support the murderous and war criminal Saddam Hussein like that shows your state of mind and Wahhabi true nature. No one in the world now would support Hitler like maniac like Saddam and boast about it. This war showed despite the fact that all Arab world except Syria were behind Saddam and two times he managed to refurbish his Army and had all equipment at his disposal he didn't manage to grab an inch of land from Iran due to the bravery of the Iranian people who fought the war against a well equipped aggressor sometimes with bare hands and only a grenade left. This is actually a reason that despite the GCC buying spree of all equipment in the world, they should not deceive themselves of any victory in future conflict (your God forbidden) as Iranian nation despite their differences will defend the motherland. Iran is no Kuwait or no Saudi Arabia without a military tradition (see Yemen conflict and how SA and UAE are drowned in it) . Iranian military tradition which is very important like their British and American counterpart plays a significant role in their victories and state of mind during battle unlike Saudi and UAE soldiers.

Soft power is not something you project by force and it builds and spreads naturally by itself. The Iranian land is enough for Iranian people and I do not see anyone having land grab in mind. This fantasy is spread by Arab rulers to stir and build what you don't have which is national identity and to keep you occupied of the real problems in Arab lands.

If it wa sme the Mullahs would be just another party in Iran but now they rule and in future they wont be as decisive as they are now in our decisions but I don't see that future for GCC countries. Bribes distributed by the GCC monarchs will for now keep people at bay but future has something else in mind and that is the rule of history that dictates what will happen.

Talking of wise GCC leaders is like a joke... except UAE which GCC country diversified its economy despite not being in sanction and having all at their disposal... Which one safe guarded their treasure (oil) and not have it sold for peanuts ... Which country filled the pockets of the Arms dealers of the world and bought hundred billion dollars of Arm that are pointing at Arab population only (see Yemen, see Bahrain) .. The wise so called ARab rulers where wise only to keep their throne not the future of their people ... Their Arm purchase and the investment in US and Europe kept their masters silent about their human rights issues and despotic behaviour ... The 200 billion price tag was the key for their UN support of bombing poor yemenis and their silence towards funding ISIS and Alqaida around the globe. The wise you call leaders of GCC have nothing to show to their demanding population when Oil finishes. What do they have to say now when asked ... Why are you selling excessive oil at below 50$ when future generations can use it at higher price...(Market share? ...) That is a joke.

GCC may be washed in money now but future is not too kind to people that forgot to educate and build and have other nations as slaves do what they ought to do for them. What will define the future is not the sectarian wishes of yours and racist Arab comments but the soft power that would demand your nations to do what Iran is doing and will do in future.

Despite the fact that I believe Iran revolution was hijacked but even the hijacked revolution is maturing enough and growing form an infant revolution to a mature self governing system that needs to satisfy their educated population demand and do the right thing or face the consequences. Such mechanism is not evident in GCC nations, even in progressive UAE and if it is matured as I see it will in Iran. It will lead in more powerful and prosperous nation that your Oil and 2000 billion bank accounts wont suffice to stop it.

You will see if the trends that are building now continue, Iran soft power will defy your sectarian will and you know what. Soft power is not like hard power. It defies war and brings stability and eventually will lure Arab populace even the Wahhabi ones under one humanitarian approach towards religion and coexistence and that will be the end of Pan Arabism or Pan Iranian wherever they exist.

What will define the region in coming next year is :
1- Iran diffusing SA defence minister and Foreign minister attempts to stir trouble by solving Syrian and Iraq problem.
2- Iran and other nations victory over ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria and Iraq.
3- Iran and Russia ending the Yemen crisis with Houthis at bay in their old positions and Saudi and UAE accepting another free election where Saudi sponsored opposition would lose.
4- Iran using all possible investment to reach 8% growth and using expat to benefit from growing startup movement. Building its diversified economy and the same time raising the power of its armed forces in par with GCC for stable future while rebuilding.
5- In long term promoting Shia-Sunni coexistence like before Syrian conflict and bringing two sects together and defeating Wahabi ideology base in the region
6- Solving Israeli-Palestinian crisis by supporting two states and gradually moving towards recognizing Israel in the end of 15 years time table
7- Pressuring Israel to join NPT

These all at the end will do what you think as Iranian hegemony in occupying Arab land as it automatically will have Arab mind and soul with it in future.

Your first post in this thread was a text book brainwashed Wilayat al-Faqih fanatic post. Using your tone from your first post. The same segment that only watches PressTV (or PissTV as I prefer to call them), Fars News (or Farce News), Al-Alam etc. Who believe that Iran is a leading country on all fronts while the reality is that it is only leading in state-sponsored terrorism, export of pistachios and heroin addiction. Not only that, that everyone is out there to get Iran. Totally forgetting that the Mullah's of IRAN and their supporters are to blame for most of the misery if not all of it. Blaming everyone for everything and pretending that Iran is a saint when nothing could be further from the truth.

As I wrote to you. Compare the region before 1979 and after your "Islamic" revolution. There is really nothing more to say.

American "hawks"? How about the entire Western world, most of the Arab world, most of the Muslim world etc. All are against your Mullah's and their policies. American sources are only good when they suit you. Some Friedman (likely a Jew which your regime hates) writing for the New York Times about Iran not only being the source of trouble in the MENA region (what a surprise) while criticizing your own country and leadership heavily in the process is a holy grail because the article is criticizing KSA as well.

What support? I was not alive when the Iran-Iraq war occurred. All I know is what history tells us and that is that 1 Arab country (Iraq) despite being 3 times smaller and having a 2.5 times smaller population inflicted more damage on you and almost killed 1 million of your citizens.

Both of you were savages. Neither were you able to conquer or hold any Iraqi land. And don't forget the crucial role of Iranian Arabs in that war. They took most of the burden of that war.

Yes, all sane Arabs supported Iraq in that war as Iraqis are fellow Arabs and neighbors. Why should we have supported radical Mullah's who wanted to spread their Islamic revolution all over the Arab world because this is where all the Islamic holy sites are located (Makkah, Madinah, Jerusalem, Karbala and Najaf). In a ideal world such wars should be avoided and nobody is gloating about civilians being killed. This is something you Iranians do in Syria.

What are you blabbering about? Why the hell should the much, much richer and much more prosperous GCC let alone the ARAB WORLD as a whole invade Iran? For the pistachios? For the carpets? Your Mullah regime is the one that is trying to act like imperialists boosting (falsely) about controlling 4 Arab capitals, not the GCC. We have no interest in your country. Only in terms of trade and that is why 35% of all our imports come from the UAE and this is your biggest trading partner. Moreover almost 1 million Iranian migrants/refugees live in Iran. GCC Arabs in Iran? 0. The only Arabs who live in Iran are Iraqi refugees from the Iraq-Iran war. Exiled by Saddam Hussein.

Are you joking? No military tradition? Is that why people from modern-day KSA (Hijaz) and Arabia created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history? More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. All bigger empires than anything Iranians created. Nice joke there.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our military legacy is the Arab world. A landmass the size of Russia with almost 500 million people stretching from the Atlantic Ocean in the West to the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean in the East.

Not only that 2500 Houthi terrorist cult members have been turned into fertilizer by KSA while only 100 Saudi Arabian soldiers + civilians (all Shia ironically) have been killed. Most of Yemen is in the hands of the coalition.

When did you (Persians), not the Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Pashtuns etc. who ruled you, ever win a war? Ages ago.

Our national identity is one based on Islam (1400 years of glorious history) and a Semitic past which we share as Arabs. Our lands are home to the oldest civilizations on the planet, some of the most influential ones, the longest inhabited cities and arguably some of the most famous heritage sites. We are bound by common religions (all Abrahamic/Semitic religions) such as Islam, Christianity and among the millions of Arab Jews who now almost exclusively live in Israel, a common language (Arabic), culture, ancient Semitic/Hamitic civilizations/culture, geography etc. Nor are we depended on our current rulers as our lands are home to numerous past dynasties and rulers who have come and gone. In fact the oldest attested rulers originate in the Arab world. From the first Kings, Emperors to Queens. Moreover the Arabian Peninsula is the longest inhabited area of the planet outside of East Africa.

You do realize that the GCC has by far the biggest economy in the world (2 trillion dollar GDP (nominal), highest living standards (GDP per capita (nominal), HDMI index, the lowest crime and murder rates in the Muslim world, more stability than any other Muslim country that I can think of, some of the biggest infrastructural projects along with Turkey, the most developed welfare states, no taxes for the locals, the state funding free education home and abroad, numerous investments in infrastructure, alternative energy, education etc.

Yes, trying to have as powerful militaries as possible in a messed up region of late is strange. Ok. Like you under the Shah was not doing just the same. You would have to this day had you not been sanctioned by much of the world.

Also you do realize the non-oil/gas economic sector of the GCC is almost 2 times the size of Iran's total economy?

Yes, because Iranians have no racists among them (what a joke) and no Iranians are sectarian. Coming from a nation with ethnic hostilities and Kurdish, Baluch and Arab separatist movements.

Yes, the GCC is so sectarian that it hosts the biggest Shia population next after Pakistan, India, Iraq and Iran in the world. It's so sectarian that it is the most diverse place in the Muslim world and is hosting millions of Christians and Hindus not even from the immediate region.

KSA and the GCC has one of the highest numbers of students at US universities and more per capita than any other nation on the planet. Almost everyone in the GCC nowadays (we have one of the youngest populations) is educating themselves home or abroad. Our universities are some of the best in the region too. You are naive if you think that nobody is focusing on education. The difference is that we don't have 80 million people. Yet.

Stop writing nonsense. You are the ones that are hostile due to historical grievances (Arab Muslim conquest of Iran over 1400 years ago and the subsequent changes that have continued on most fronts in Iranian society here 1400 years later). In Iran hating Arabs is almost a sport while most Arabs can't even locate Iran on a map. The only areas of the Arab world that have had contact with you historically have ironically been the GCC and Iraq.

Not only that the GCC is hosting 1 million of you and do not harass you like you harass Iranian Arabs in Iran (indigenous people), GCC has more people of Iranian origin (Iranian Arab, Lur and Persian) than any region outside of Iran. You are meddling in Bahrain and Yemen not the other way around. All started after 1979 especially.

While neither Arabs nor Iranians are saints you have to look yourself in the mirror as well.

And we have no interest in any hostilities. We have enough of challenges as it is now and 450 million Arabs have enough among themselves to worry about 80 million Iranians. We are interested in trade which you can see by taking a look at our economies and conduct with all world powers whether Western or Eastern or regional countries.

Also for your information 80% of all people in KSA are Sunni Muslims of either the Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanbali (what you call Wahhabis which nobody calls himself) , Hanafis and Sufis while 20% or so are Shia (Twelver, Zaydi and Ismaili). I myself am a Sunni Shafi'i Muslim which most people in Hijaz are and have been historically. Hanbalis are mostly only confined to Najd but they are Muslims as well. I do not hate Shia's at all as Shia Islam originates in Hijaz and millions upon millions of Arabs are Shias in the GCC and elsewhere.

Nor do I like any regime in the Muslim world as I consider most failures but the leaders of the GCC are smarter than most Muslim leaders hence why they stay in power while everyone around them is being toppled or regimes changing faces every 1 or 2 decades.

We Arabs or the vast, vast majority of us only have a problem with your regime (Wilayat al-Faqih) and anti-Arabs among you. Rest we have as little problems as we have with Papuans and Eskimos.

Anyway I suggest that you return to your section where you can obsess about Arabs while no Arab ever cares. There you can write all kind of nonsense about all Arabs.

Not sure why I wrote this.

Last edited:
Your first post in this thread was a text book brainwashed Wilayat al-Faqih fanatic post. Using your tone from your first post. The same segment that only watches PressTV (or PissTV as I prefer to call them), Fars News (or Farce News), Al-Alam etc. Who believe that Iran is a leading country on all fronts while the reality is that it is only leading in state-sponsored terrorism, export of pistachios and heroin addiction. Not only that, that everyone is out there to get Iran. Totally forgetting that the Mullah's of IRAN and their supporters are to blame for most of the misery if not all of it. Blaming everyone for everything and pretending that Iran is a saint when nothing could be further from the truth.

As I wrote to you. Compare the region before 1979 and after your "Islamic" revolution. There is really nothing more to say.

American "hawks"? How about the entire Western world, most of the Arab world, most of the Muslim world etc. All are against your Mullah's and their policies. American sources are only good when they suit you. Some Friedman (likely a Jew which your regime hates) writing for the New York Times about Iran not only being the source of trouble in the MENA region (what as surprise) while criticizing your own country and leadership heavily in the process is a holy grail because the article is criticizing KSA as well.

What support? I was not alive when the Iran-Iraq war occurred. All I know is what history tells us and that is that 1 Arab country (Iraq) despite being 3 times smaller and having a 2.5 times smaller population inflicted more damage on you and almost killed 1 million of your citizens.

Both of you were savages. Neither were you able to conquer or hold any Iraqi land. And don't forget the crucial role of Iranian Arabs in that war. They took most of the burden of that war.

Yes, all sane Arabs supported Iraq in that war as Iraqis are fellow Arabs and neighbors. Why should we have supported radical Mullah's who wanted to spread their Islamic revolution all over the Arab world because this is where all the Islamic holy sites are located (Makkah, Madinah, Jerusalem, Karbala and Najaf). In a ideal world such wars should be avoided and nobody is gloating about civilians being killed. This is something you Iranians do in Syria.

What are you blabbering about? Why the hell should the much, much richer and much more prosperous GCC let alone the ARAB WORLD as a whole invade Iran? For the pistachios? For the carpets? Your Mullah regime is the one that is trying to act like imperialists boosting (falsely) about controlling 4 Arab capitals, not the GCC. We have no interest in your country. Only in terms of trade and that is why 35% of all our imports come from the UAE and this is your biggest trading partner. Moreover almost 1 million Iranian migrants/refugees live in Iran. GCC Arabs in Iran? 0. The only Arabs who live in Iran are Iraqi refugees from the Iraq-Iran war. Exiled by Saddam Hussein.

Are you joking? No military tradition? Is that why people from modern-day KSA (Hijaz) and Arabia created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history? More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. All bigger empires than anything Iranians created. Nice joke there.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Our military legacy is the Arab world. A landmass the size of Russia with almost 500 million people stretching from the Atlantic Ocean in the West to the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean in the East.

Not only that 2500 Houthi terrorist cult members have been turned into fertilizer by KSA while only 100 Saudi Arabian soldiers + civilians (all Shia ironically) have been killed. Most of Yemen is in the hands of the coalition.

When did you (Persians), not the Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Pashtuns etc. who ruled you, ever win a war? Ages ago.

Our national identity is one based on Islam (1400 years of glorious history) and a Semitic past which we share as Arabs. Our lands are home to the oldest civilizations on the planet, some of the most influential ones, the longest inhabited cities and arguably some of the most famous heritage sites. We are bound by common religions (all Abrahamic/Semitic religions) such as Islam, Christianity and among the millions of Arab Jews who now almost exclusively live in Israel, a common language (Arabic), culture, ancient Semitic/Hamitic civilizations/culture, geography etc. Nor are we depended on our current rulers as our lands are home to numerous past dynasties and rulers who have come and gone. In fact the oldest attested rulers originate in the Arab world. From the first Kings, Emperors to Queens. Moreover the Arabian Peninsula is the longest inhabited area of the planet outside of East Africa.

You do realize that the GCC has by far the biggest economy in the world (2 trillion dollar GDP (nominal), highest living standards (GDP per capita (nominal), HDMI index, the lowest crime and murder rates in the Muslim world, more stability than any other Muslim country that I can think of, some of the biggest infrastructural projects along with Turkey, the most developed welfare states, no taxes for the locals, the state funding free education home and abroad, numerous investments in infrastructure, alternative energy, education etc.

Yes, trying to have as powerful militaries as possible in a messed up region of late is strange. Ok. Like you under the Shah was not doing just the same. You would have to this day had you not been sanctioned by much of the world.

Also you do realize the non-oil/gas economic sector of the GCC is almost 2 times the size of Iran's total economy?

Yes, because Iranians have no racists among them (what a joke) and no Iranians are sectarian. Coming from a nation with ethnic hostilities and Kurdish, Baluch and Arab separatist movements.

Yes, the GCC is so sectarian that it hosts the biggest Shia population next after Pakistan, India, Iraq and Iran in the world. It's so sectarian that it is the most diverse place in the Muslim world and is hosting millions of Christians and Hindus not even from the immediate region.

KSA and the GCC has one of the highest numbers of students at US universities and more per capita than any other nation on the planet. Almost everyone in the GCC nowadays (we have one of the youngest populations) is educating themselves home or abroad. Our universities are some of the best in the region too. You are naive if you think that nobody is focusing on education. The difference is that we don't have 80 million people. Yet.

Stop writing nonsense. You are the ones that are hostile due to historical grievances (Arab Muslim conquest of Iran over 1400 years ago and the subsequent changes that have continued on most fronts in Iranian society here 1400 years later). In Iran hating Arabs is almost a sport while most Arabs can't even locate Iran on a map. The only areas of the Arab world that have had contact with you historically have ironically been the GCC and Iraq.

Not only that the GCC is hosting 1 million of you and do not harass you like you harass Iranian Arabs in Iran (indigenous people), GCC has more people of Iranian origin (Iranian Arab, Lur and Persian) than any region outside of Iran. You are meddling in Bahrain and Yemen not the other way around. All started after 1979 especially.

While neither Arabs nor Iranians are saints you have to look yourself in the mirror as well.

And we have no interest in any hostilities. We have enough of challenges as it is now and 450 million Arabs have enough among themselves to worry about 80 million Iranians. We are interested in trade which you can see by taking a look at our economies and conduct with all world powers whether Western or Eastern or regional countries.

Also for your information 80% of all people in KSA are Sunni Muslims of either the Shafi'i, Maliki, Hanbali (what you call Wahhabis which nobody calls himself) , Hanafis and Sufis while 20% or so are Shia (Twelver, Zaydi and Ismaili). I myself am a Sunni Shafi'i Muslim which most people in Hijaz are and have been historically. Hanbalis are mostly only confined to Najd but they are Muslims as well. I do not hate Shia's at all as Shia Islam originates in Hijaz and millions upon millions of Arabs are Shias in the GCC and elsewhere.

Nor do I like any regime in the Muslim world as I consider most failures but the leaders of the GCC are smarter than most Muslim leaders hence why they stay in power while everyone around them is being toppled or regimes changing faces every 1 or 2 decades.

We Arabs or the vast, vast majority of us only have a problem with your regime (Wilayat al-Faqih) and anti-Arabs among you. Rest we have as little problems as we have with Papuans and Eskimos.

Anyway I suggest that you return to your section where you can obsess about Arabs while no Arab ever cares. There you can write all kind of nonsense about all Arabs.

Not sure why I wrote this.
:) You are one brain washed Racist Arab individual! I didn't write about Arab in particular. I wrote about Arab governments and rulers and monarchies. My post reads for itself. Your economy like your oil exports are not sustainable. The educational quality of your universities are a myth if UAE is singled out. Even King Fahad university is a joke. Honestly universities thrive supporting the industry so why would your universities thrive when there is no need to support industry? Students in your country choose non engineering subjects to benefit what you are currently good at and that is trade.

Your non-oil is mostly trade or Petrochemical and minerals. When this substance finishes you are no better. Honestly I don't give a rat *** about Islam! Neither Sunni or Shia is not important to me! and the rest of your post is not worth replying. By the way I am in my section. You don't like to hear truth about your beloved GCC states then so be it! Truth is hard to accept sometimes :) Go and read my last paragraph, that is what awaiting GCC. Like the past 1400 Iranian ingenuity in religion and philosophy will dominate the region for good. It will dominate your economy as well for your benefit as well. you know you like to do what Iranians are doing but just resisting :) Resistance is futile. You as a Wahabi Borg will be humanized one day!

Regarding Iranian section, it is a good place to tickle Iranian cyber Army and IRGC affiliates and few free individuals! Every totalitarian regime needs to always propaganda to coordinate thoughts. And no media or tribune is immune. But one thing is common there and that is all love Iran as is. I do enjoy all views there.

Last edited:
Stop coming to Syria to die and the anti terror operation in Syria will end in a matter of weeks. Turkey is not helping by allowing Turkish citizens to fight and die in Syria.
Do u know that the first city controlled by rebels is Rastan, which is literally in center of Syria? It was also the first city barrel bombed by Assad. And rebels still hold it for nearly 4 years despite being completely encircled.

Ditto rebels in Ghouta and Jobar fight for years being encircled. So plz spare us of that nonsense propaganda.

In fact its Assad who will collapse very soon without massive Russian and Iranian aid. Rebels can perfectly fight by their own as I showed.

:) You are one brain washed Racist Arab individual! I didn't write about Arab in particular. I wrote about Arab governments and rulers and monarchies. My post reads for itself. Your economy like your oil exports are not sustainable. The educational quality of your universities are a myth if UAE is singled out. Even King Fahad university is a joke. Honestly universities thrive supporting the industry so why would your universities thrive when there is no need to support industry? Students in your country choose non engineering subjects to benefit what you are currently good at and that is trade.

Your non-oil is mostly trade or Petrochemical and minerals. When this substance finishes you are no better. Honestly I don't give a rat *** about Islam! Neither Sunni or Shia is not important to me! and the rest of your post is not worth replying. By the way I am in my section. You don't like to hear truth about your beloved GCC states then so be it! Truth is hard to accept sometimes :) Go and read my last paragraph, that is what awaiting GCC. Like the past 1400 Iranian ingenuity in religion and philosophy will dominate the region for good. It will dominate your economy as well for your benefit as well. you know you like to do what Iranians are doing but just resisting :) Resistance is futile. You as a Wahabi Borg will be humanized one day!

LOL, keep raging like an angry bull and writing nonsense when countered by historical facts and ground realities buddy. I have a vast experience dealing with you Iranians (the likes of your kind and most found on PDF) and know all your tricks, lies and false bravado. It's always the same whenever someone like me bothers to counter you using factual events bound in history or the present. It's like you are in a state of shock when experiencing it for the first time as you don't expect it. You are not the first one nor will you be the last one.

Have a nice evening in Canada and look out for the Arab community in Canada.

Arab Canadians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like anywhere outside of Iran we outnumber you vastly not just in number but in influence, money, power etc.

So look out. An Arab might eat you for dinner.

Do u know that the first city controlled by rebels is Rastan, which is literally in center of Syria? It was also the first city barrel bombed by Assad. And rebels still hold it for nearly 4 years despite being completely encircled.

Ditto rebels in Ghouta and Jobar fight for years being encircled. So plz spare us of that nonsense propaganda.

In fact its Assad who will collapse very soon without massive Russian and Iranian aid. Rebels can perfectly fight by their own as I showed.
not really true what you said. Rebels don't do pissing contest that uses Syria underground water. They need Arms and money and that is brought in by air and many other means. They never fight alone. Anyway, even I would support Bashar Assad against those against him and I despise the totalitarian regimes in the region all together. The reason for me to do so is the fact that his opponents are having GCC and USA support and usually that is not a good sign for democracy and freedom anywhere. After the rebels are contained I support free election and removal of baath party from syria but now!

LOL, keep raging like an angry bull and writing nonsense when countered by historical facts and ground realities buddy. I have a vast experience dealing with you Iranians (the likes of your kind and most found on PDF) and know all your tricks, lies and false bravado. It's always the same whenever someone like me bothers to counter you using factual events bound in history or the present. It's like you are in a state of shock when experiencing it for the first time as you don't expect it. You are not the first one nor will you be the last one.

Have a nice evening in Canada and look out for the Arab community in Canada.

Arab Canadians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like anywhere outside of Iran we outnumber you vastly.

So look out. An Arab might eat you for dinner.
I am not against Arabs :) again you compared me to yourself. Are you a Hanibal?

I am not against Arabs :) again you compared me to yourself. Are you a Hanibal?

Nor am I against Iranians. I am against your Wilayat al-Faqih regime (actually I don't care about what Iranians believe in or anyone else for that matter) and their negative meddling in the Arab world. Aside from that I dislike Iranians who dislike Arabs. Outside of that I have no problems with Iranians just like I have no problems with anyone.

Yes, I am that Syrian rebel who lost his entire family in a barrel bombing and took a small bit of that Syrian soldiers heart in sheer frustration. After all, as you already know, all Syrian rebels are cannibals and so are all the 450 million Arabs so I am shocked that you are surprised about the possibility that you might be eaten by an Arab in Canada.
:coffee:

In all seriousness I don't know how genuine your claim above is but at least I can conclude that you are better than most of your compatriots here. So I will give you that credit despite some of the nonsense that you wrote.

Nor am I against Iranians. I am against your Wilayat al-Faqih regime (actually I don't care about what Iranians believe in or anyone else for that matter) and their negative meddling in the Arab world. Aside from that I dislike Iranians who dislike Arabs. Outside of that I have no problems with Iranians just like I have no problems with anyone.

Yes, I am that Syrian rebel who lost his entire family in a barrel bombing and took a small bit of that Syrian soldiers heart in sheer frustration. After all, as you already know, all Syrian rebels are cannibals and so are all the 450 million Arabs so I am shocked that you are surprised about the possibility that you might be eaten by an Arab in Canada.
:coffee:

In all seriousness I don't know how genuine your claim above is but at least I can conclude that you are better than most of your compatriots here. So I will give you that credit despite some of the nonsense that you wrote.
Ok, whatever. Tit for tat Arab-Iranian talk is no good. Summarizing :
1- Syria conflict is funded by GCC for ill reasons.
2- Syrians should decide their future by election after all give up Arms and under UN control.
3- GCC in my opinion has no economical future. SA reserves is declining 140 billion per year and in 3 years they are in trouble.
4- Diversification and investment on education only paid off in UAE and the rest are in trouble.
5- Regimes in the region have blood on their hands supporting Saddam in Iraq invasion.
6- Sectarian divide is not fanned by Iran and Iran would not benefit of any conflict in the region now. Anything else is mere propaganda by despotic regimes.
7- Israeli-Palestinian peace process is the key to reducing all conflicts in the region. If GCC is sincere they should push for that and Palestinian rights and 1967 borders.
8- Yemen crisis is SA showing muscle which turned very bad for SA and will ignite civil war in SA for years to come and also SA has lost genuine public support in future Yemen.
9- UAE Yemen building has no base to rely on and is BS while conflict is not resolved. At the end SA and UAE and the Houthis will need to sit down and accept a diplomatic solution.
10- Iran has realized the need for economical strength and is moving towards it.

Ok, whatever. Tit for tat Arab-Iranian talk is no good. Summarizing :
1- Syria conflict is funded by GCC for ill reasons.
2- Syrians should decide their future by election after all give up Arms and under UN control.
3- GCC in my opinion has no economical future. SA reserves is declining 140 billion per year and in 3 years they are in trouble.
4- Diversification and investment on education only paid off in UAE and the rest are in trouble.
5- Regimes in the region have blood on their hands supporting Saddam in Iraq invasion.
6- Sectarian divide is not fanned by Iran and Iran would not benefit of any conflict in the region now. Anything else is mere propaganda by despotic regimes.
7- Israeli-Palestinian peace process is the key to reducing all conflicts in the region. If GCC is sincere they should push for that and Palestinian rights and 1967 borders.
8- Yemen crisis is SA showing muscle which turned very bad for SA and will ignite civil war in SA for years to come and also SA has lost genuine public support in future Yemen.
9- UAE Yemen building has no base to rely on and is BS while conflict is not resolved. At the end SA and UAE and the Houthis will need to sit down and accept a diplomatic solution.
10- Iran has realized the need for economical strength and is moving towards it.

Now you are doing it again. Blaming everything on the GCC and Arabs while you as an citizen living in Canada with access to free media know perfectly well that this is an outright lie. You are totally ignoring the fact that had it not been for massive Iranian support to the mass-murderer there would have been no Daesh in Syria or Al-Nusra and Syria would have ended up like Tunisia or Egypt. Meaning more or less peaceful regime changes occurring. Instead you chose to keep him alive along with Russia and this forced the other parties to support the Syrian opposition and in the mean time Daesh emerged from Iraq and took advantage of the chaos like such groups do everywhere there is chaos.

Let me try to counter your points one by one.

1) That's an outright lie as the GCC and Syria (Al-Assad regime) had somewhat cordial ties before the conflict. In fact Syria and KSA had more than good ties and the ties pre-late 2010 between Syria and KSA were so good that Bashar was invited to the opening of KAUST in Thuwal, Hijaz, other inaugurations of huge projects in KSA and he visited KSA several times and so did the late King Abdullah. Not only that the House of Saud and the Al-Assad family have married with each other.

GCC did not tell Bashar to mass-murder local protestors to such an extend that an already despotic regime (his regime is very similar to the Saddam Hussein Ba'athi regime that almost every Iranian cries about here 12 years after its end - the irony here) were met by an unheard (in Syria at the time) number of protestors. When the regime started mass-murdering locals people obviously took up arms with the aim to topple his regime. The Arab League + international community urge him to restrain himself and reform. He did neither. Instead the violence grew and at that point most of the Arab world chose to support the Syrian people along with the international society who condemned the Assad regime.

2) No Arab country is against elections in Syria. The election that we saw 1 year ago or so approved by the Mullah's in Iran and North Korea was a joke. Even you should be able to see it.

3) LOL. GCC has an 2 trillion dollar economy (GDP (nominal). Meaning an economy 5 times the size of 80 million big Iran. GCC is the richest region on the planet in terms of natural resources. Almost 50% of the economy is now non-gas/oil related.

KSA and the GCC are the biggest surplus nations on the planet along with China. The Sovereign Wealth Funds in the GCC alone have an value of 3 trillion dollars. In short you are writing complete and utter nonsense.

Sovereign Wealth Funds Rise & Shine in the GCC (Wealth Worth over USD 3 trillion)

List of sovereign states by current account balance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4) Nonsense.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/sdn/2014/sdn1412.pdf

5) The Iranian regime has blood on their hands in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel. KSA, Bahrain and Yemen.

6) Of course not. Iran has ABSOLUTELY no interest in weakening Arab countries or exporting sectarianism. After all the Iranian regime is a model democracy. The only one in the region.

7) Once again you showcase your lack of knowledge about the Arab world that you are acting like an expert on. Ever heard about the Arab Peace Initiative made by the mainly KSA? It's the best attempt at an lasting peace to date.

Arab Peace Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the Israelis were positive had it not been for certain points that they could not agree with. What has Iran offered of solutions other than we all know what?

8) LOL, what? Turning very bad? Does controlling most of Yemen + killing over 2500 Houthi's while losing only 100 soldiers + civilians equal losing? Most of Yemen is against the Houthi terrorist cult but they obviously would prefer a political solution. KSA will once again remain the main donor for Yemen, the lifeline for the Yemeni economy, hosting the largest Yemeni diaspora (outside of Indonesia but that is an ancient one) etc. Iran will be nowhere to see and Iran thought that KSA would act passively so they could install another Hezbollah in the region this time in KSA's backyard. That won't happen though.

9) Houthi's will be forced to do so. KSA and UAE can last much longer.

10) That is good news for Iran. Hopefully the regime will spend money on Iranians inside Iran so they can beat the GDP per capita (nominal) of Angola instead of financing troublemakers in the Arab world and wasting billions on failed regimes and mass-murdering dictators such as Al-Assad.

You were telling me that you are no Mullah supporter but you are supporting their policies 100% while I have already admitted that both parties have their faults. You are yet to even allude to that.

Now you are doing it again. Blaming everything on the GCC and Arabs while you as an citizen living in Canada with access to free media know perfectly well that this is an outright lie. You are totally ignoring the fact that had it not been for massive Iranian support to the mass-murderer there would have been no Daesh in Syria or Al-Nusra and Syria would have ended up like Tunisia or Egypt. Meaning more or less peaceful regime changes occurring. Instead you chose to keep him alive along with Russia and this forced the other parties to support the Syrian opposition and in the mean time Daesh emerged from Iraq and took advantage of the chaos like such groups do everywhere there is chaos.

Let me try to counter your points one by one.

1) That's an outright lie as the GCC and Syria (Al-Assad regime) had somewhat cordial ties before the conflict. In fact Syria and KSA had more than good ties and the ties pre-late 2010 between Syria and KSA were so good that Bashar was invited to the opening of KAUST in Thuwal, Hijaz, other inaugurations of huge projects in KSA and he visited KSA several times and so did the late King Abdullah. Not only that the House of Saud and the Al-Assad family have married with each other.

GCC did not tell Bashar to mass-murder local protestors to such an extend that an already despotic regime (his regime is very similar to the Saddam Hussein Ba'athi regime that almost every Iranian cries about here 12 years after its end - the irony here) were met by an unheard (in Syria at the time) number of protestors. When the regime started mass-murdering locals people obviously took up arms with the aim to topple his regime. The Arab League + international community urge him to restrain himself and reform. He did neither. Instead the violence grew and at that point most of the Arab world chose to support the Syrian people.

2) No Arab country is against elections in Syria. The election that we saw 1 year ago or so approved by the Mullah's in Iran and North Korea was a joke. Even you should be able to see it.

3) LOL. GCC has an 2 trillion dollar economy (GDP (nominal). Meaning an economy 5 times the size of 80 million big Iran. GCC is the richest region on the planet in terms of natural resources. Almost 50% of the economy is now non-gas/oil related.

KSA and the GCC are the biggest surplus nations on the planet along with China. The Sovereign Wealth Funds in the GCC alone have an value of 3 trillion dollars. In short you are writing complete and utter nonsense.

Sovereign Wealth Funds Rise & Shine in the GCC (Wealth Worth over USD 3 trillion)

List of sovereign states by current account balance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4) Nonsense.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/sdn/2014/sdn1412.pdf

5) The Iranian regime has blood on their hands in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel. KSA, Bahrain and Yemen.

6) Of course not. Iran has ABSOLUTELY no interest in weakening Arab countries or exporting sectarianism. After all the Iranian regime is a model democracy. The only one in the region.

7) Once again you showcase your lack of knowledge about the Arab world that you are acting like an expert on. Ever heard about the Arab Peace Initiative made by the mainly KSA? It's the best attempt at an lasting peace to date.

Arab Peace Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the Israelis were positive had it not been for certain points that they could not agree with. What has Iran offered of solutions other than we all know what?

8) LOL, what? Turning very bad? Does controlling most of Yemen + killing over 2500 Houthi's while losing only 100 soldiers + civilians equal losing? Most of Yemen is against the Houthi terrorist cult but they obviously would prefer a political solution. KSA will once again remain the main donor for Yemen, the lifeline for the Yemeni economy, hosting the largest Yemeni diaspora (outside of Indonesia but that is an ancient one) etc. Iran will be nowhere to see and Iran thought that KSA would act passively so they could install another Hezbollah in the region this time in KSA's backyard. That won't happen though.

9) Houthi's will be forced to do so. KSA and UAE can last much longer.

10) That is good news for Iran. Hopefully the regime will spend money on Iranians inside Iran so they can beat the GDP per capita (nominal) of Angola instead of financing troublemakers in the Arab world and wasting billions on failed regimes and mass-murdering dictators such as Al-Assad.

You were telling me that you are no Mullah supporter but you are supporting their policies 100% while I have already admitted that both parties have their faults. You are yet to even allude to that.
Yes counter it please. That is how to debate. Of course I believe it is mostly GCC and specially SA fault and I try to convince that. Free media helped to reach this conclusion. Unfortunately, I need to do some work. I will get back to this post and reply you in detail tomorrow. Have a good day.

Meanwhile my thoughts and prayers for the kid and specially the family of the toddler who lost everything. His aunt in Toronto and all who suffered. May Canadian government help more refugees and grant asylum to more Syrians registered or unregistered.

RIP to the innocent kid and condolence to the family. That kid didnt deserve this. :frown:

Yes counter it please. That is how to debate. Of course I believe it is mostly GCC and specially SA fault and I try to convince that. Free media helped to reach this conclusion. Unfortunately, I need to do some work. I will get back to this post and reply you in detail tomorrow. Have a good day.

Well, differences of opinion are natural but trying to have constructive debate is always the best option. As you might know the tensions are running high in the region and PDF is not the best forum for constructive debate to begin with. I doubt that I have offended anyone by stating this.

I really need to go as well (it's getting late here) so let's take the discussion tomorrow or on another occasion. In fact I thought about starting a thread about Syria. Not your random thread but more a thread where people could come up with solutions. The reason why I have not started such a thread yet is that it would probably evolve into a troll war. Sadly there is no moderator on this section nor on the Arab one and such a thread belongs on either of those two sections. There are only 2 active Syrian users on PDF too.

Thanks and you too.

Last edited:
Well, differences of opinion are natural but trying to have constructive debate is always the best option. As you might know the tensions are running high in the region and PDF is not the best forum for constructive debate to begin with. I doubt that I have offended anyone by stating this.

I really need to go as well (it's getting late here) so let's take the discussion tomorrow or on another occasion. In fact I thought about starting a thread about Syria. Not your random thread but more a thread where people could come up with solutions. The reason why I have not started such a thread yet is that it would probably evolve into a troll war. Sadly there is no moderator on this section nor on the Arab one and such a thread belongs on both.

Thanks and you too.
Good idea, so lets leave this thread as is and I will answer it in your future thread. I am trying to voice what I think is correct but meanwhile like to hear what others say and learn. If you strongly believe what you believe there is a good reason behind it. I apologise if I offended you in sectarian or racial way and looking forward for a healthy debate as much as time allows.

Back
Top Bottom