What's new

Families of Indian hostages seek Burney’s help

and the federal government and the so called GREAT ARMY of pakistan ????

Oh come on yaar. Army kahan sai beech main aa gayi. At least post sanefully according to the topic yaar.:hitwall:

pakistan and india should join hands on this matter.

now where are the indians who talk about money every time about trillions of dollar economy ????

the role played by indian parliamentarian is disappointing...

however, I sincerely hope that Ansar Barni and governor dr Ishrat ul abad can get hostages home,

and hats off to contributors who raised such a big amount....

shame on mr anil ambani and mr tata and mr bajaj....they call themselves indians and billionaires but they cant pay petty ransom for their countrymen....i hope Pakistani nation pays the ransom for our civilians too....thankyou mr Ansar Burney...you proved that only one race is superior and that is humanity:cheers:

you need billionaires like our MAlik Riaz Who donated his 75% of wealth to flood victims of his nation. :pakistan:

Oh come on yaar. Army kahan sai beech main aa gayi. At least post sanefully according to the topic yaar.:hitwall:

A unit from the UAE's Anti-Terrorist Special Forces, supported by Air Force and Air Defence units, has successfully freed a UAE-flagged vessel, MV Arrilah, from pirates in the Arabian Sea, east of Oman, an official source from the Armed Forces said.

The Anti-Terrorist unit, supported by the UAE Air Forces and Air Defence units, and in coordination with the US 5th fleet, boarded the vessel today, following which the pirates surrendered

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/101658-uae-special-forces-free-uae-vessel-pirates.html

UAE army is in childhood days compared to the age of Pakistan Army.

After reading the above, please let me know what action would you have wished as a Pakistani against those somalis by pakistani army which is very "expereinced" and "strong" compared to UAE army.

Our politicians and generals co-operate FULLY and unconditionally with US and US would would not want to help our so called ARMY for this operation?

i heard this news from a freind in dubai that Pakstani media is saying that Pakistani people have contributed 500,000 dollars for the release of indian hostages and now mr Ansar Burney will be heading to dubai to deposit the money with the owner of the ship....we indians are thankful to Pakistanis for this.....shame our indian politicians and billionaires and k.d singh especially who lied just to backout at the last moment:argh:

Ransom Money: As India backs out, Pakistan moves to plug the gap

With deadline day approaching and lack of support from the Indian Parliamentarian K.D. Singh, Sindh Governor and the Ansar Burney Trust had to arrange for the remaining ransom amount for the release of not only Pakistani but also Indian hostages.

Talking to The Express Tribune, Ansar Burney, chief of the Ansar Burney Trust, hailed the efforts of Governor Sindh Dr Ishrat ul Ibad and other affluent people in raising an additional 500,000 dollars on short notice to make up the Indian share of the payment. They had already transferred 600,000 dollars last week to the Egyptian shipping company’s owner, Abid Elmagaid.

Burney said that the total amount will be transferred to the Egyptian company, whose representatives Burney was due to meet on Monday in Cairo.

As deadline day approached, Burney said that they had yet to see any concrete measures from the Indian parliamentarian K.D. Singh to transfer the promised amount of half a million dollars.

The sum total of $2.1 million, suffered in part by the Egyptian shipping company and Pakistan, would aid the release of four Pakistanis, six Indians, one Sri Lankan and 11 Egyptians. The men had been held hostage aboard their Egyptian vessel since last August.

Burney said that the pirates had threatened to start killing off the hostages one by one if the ransom amount was not paid by May 22.

Burney says his next moves entails transferring the money to the Egyptian shipping company. He said he would travel to Cairo, and then to Aden, Yemen, to ensure the money is transferred and is used for its intended purposes. He would then ensure that the hostages are recovered, and prepare travel arrangements to bring them home.

He said that a special ship for transferring the cash amount was currently being engaged.

Ransom Money: As India backs out, Pakistan moves to plug the gap – The Express Tribune

Thanks Pakistan :pakistan: it shows how we can unite against an common enemy, our navy will repay your debt by protecting your ship from pirates but i hope it never happens, Again thanks a lot. :tup:

brother our politicans and billionaires and fellow countrymen have failed us....now we count on your Ansar Burney to bring our loved ones back to us

I see you blame each and every one its not the way to go are you from INDIA ?:disagree: even i saw your other posts

Thanks Pakistan :pakistan: it shows how we can unite against an common enemy, our navy will repay your debt by protecting your ship from pirates but i hope it never happens, Again thanks a lot. :tup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I am really surprised to note that indians even didnt care to post Thanks to Ansar Barni in this thread, except 1 or 2. One came with hu hu, its not a big deal,
Was not there one news recently when an Indian guy from dubai agreed to pay ransom for a pakistani guy?

:eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom