What's new

False Flag attack is imminent in IOK

Urdu is a muslim language inspired as a conduit for conquering muslim armies to be able to speak to locals nothing to do with hindu nonsense
its heavily influenced by sanskrit dialects, hindia and urdu are hardly dissimmilar. deny it as much as you like.

Urdu is a muslim language inspired as a conduit for conquering muslim armies to be able to speak to locals nothing to do with hindu nonsense

Urdu was the arabised version of Hindustani spoken in India.

Spoken by Hindu victims / slave in the Turkic army cantonments and subsequently their children.

its heavily influenced by sanskrit dialects, hindia and urdu are hardly dissimmilar. deny it as much as you like.

It has no connection to Sanskrit outside indians later introducing words

It is a islamic language
The language of Muslim courts
Developed by the muslim population of south asia and spread by its armies

Urdu was the arabised version of Hindustani spoken in India.

Spoken by Hindu victims / slave in the Turkic army cantonments and subsequently their children.

Urdu has no connection to the conquered hindus language

Same goes for Pakistan too, retard. After a decade, our poverty will be much lower too. Anyways, Pakistan has pretty much-eradicated poverty completely at $1.10 benmark (india still has a decent chunk of its poor at this level). Pakistan is now decreasing its poverty levels at $3.00 benchmark.

Fact remains, Pakistan is too strong demographcially and militarily to be challenged by india anymore (we all saw the utter humiliation of indian military at the hands of superior Pakistan military as recent as 27th Feb). Our economy was always better than poor, backward india----but thanks to U.S led Afghanistan invasion and the spill over of war in our territory, we lost last two decades and india got ahead in some measures.

We will start the reconstruction surgery of our economy soon Inshallah, and then economically we will be stable too.

Hence indians will constantly live with the humiliation of seeing their ancient sacred lands being called by the world ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

:lol:
i guess you are having some identity crisis there, it happens. i hope your economy does well. And you should keep dreaming to be at indias level in the fields of sport, science, technology, arts, economy, etc. Lol spill over ? you speak like terrorists are water that just flow. You used them and couldnt control later. If so concerned ask trump to make a wall on your west too.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Thank you for the concern. You talked about taking something back - I was referring to that. rest, we can debate when you are not ashamed to put your real flag up. Your English is a big give away, in of itself ;-)

India is in war in Kashmir and is bleeding daily. Indian soldier die and Indian people live in poverty financing it. there are facts you cant wish away. My flag is accurate. I have said this is past posts as well. It shows your patheticness that you talk about it. OTOH is Galaxy your real name ? why are you shamed of putting your real name on here :omghaha: - you see where it goes ? But then you are a bhakth Indian- when did you guys ever had decency in any discussion,

ya, bcoz indians dont think the way your poisonous brain thinks, so what if it was invented by muslims, no one cares, on the other hand urdu has its roots in sanskrit. think about that for a while.

Should give links, so that it adds to the education process as well ;-) I had to look it up.

Though we are still not clear if it was sanskrit... It indeed has significant elements of Prakrit.

https://www.dawn.com/news/681263/urdus-origin-its-not-a-camp-language
More I read, more I like some of the research work presented in dawn. Will share another interesting topic from them on another thread.

The wikipedia on this also has a lot of good links of researchers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urdu#cite_note-Ahmad2002-25

:rofl::rofl:

india won what? The most strategic parts of Kashmir remain with Pakistan. No re-unification. indians have long given up on that.

india remains a conquered, divided civilization with ancient sacred hindu lands now being referred to as 'Islamic states' by the world.

Your mental masturbation is hilarious though.

Regarding poverty, india has far more of it than Pakistan whether you take $1.10 a day floor or $3.00 a day. Poor hindutva losers can't even get their religion respect in india (the only home of poor hindus), forget about dreaming of any 'victory'...

If your claims were true, pakistan would not want the Indus water treaty now, would it ? :lol:

But reality is the most strategic part of kashmir is with India. The valley and the source of your Indus.

Indians were never interested in re-unification, that was only a bargaining chip. Though that might change if India keeps growing stronger and more powerful.

Hindus are peaceful to a fault and that is why we find it difficult to get respect even in India. But as you can see, all that is changing.

Hindu renaissance will change the world. Now imagine how its going to affect and effect pakistan. lol.

India is in war in Kashmir and is bleeding daily. Indian soldier die and Indian people live in poverty financing it. there are facts you cant wish away. My flag is accurate. I have said this is past posts as well. It shows your patheticness that you talk about it. OTOH is Galaxy your real name ? why are you shamed of putting your real name on here :omghaha: - you see where it goes ? But then you are a bhakth Indian- when did you guys ever had decency in any discussion,
Mastaan is the name... Not Galaxy .. At least look who you are replying to...

What does "patheticness" mean asli Amerikan from pesawar ?

Is this some fancy Amriki englis we Yindooos don't know about ? :D

If your claims were true, pakistan would not want the Indus water treaty now, would it ? :lol:

But reality is the most strategic part of kashmir is with India. The valley and the source of your Indus.

Indians were never interested in re-unification, that was only a bargaining chip. Though that might change if India keeps growing stronger and more powerful.

Hindus are peaceful to a fault and that is why we find it difficult to get respect even in India. But as you can see, all that is changing.

Hindu renaissance will change the world. Now imagine how its going to affect and effect pakistan. lol.

Are you going to stop shooting your own helicopters when you panic?

i guess you are having some identity crisis there, it happens. i hope your economy does well. And you should keep dreaming to be at indias level in the fields of sport, science, technology, arts, economy, etc. Lol spill over ? you speak like terrorists are water that just flow. You used them and couldnt control later. If so concerned ask trump to make a wall on your west too.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

what is India's level ? LOL...what does India make in technology? or economy? where bangladesh is catching up with you and sri lanka is twice as rich as you. With an economy 8 times size of pakistan and population 6 times the size of pakistan the best outcome you have is a draw ? They say they will come and attack you and do so in broad daylight on feb 27 and your response is just complaints? talk about delusional.

When muslim armies conquered hindus

They found they had numerous languages from Bengali to Maharashtra etc

Urdu was developed as the language of the muslim court in the Delhi sultanate it borrowed heavily from arabic and farsi it was from there spread across india as the language of the muslim empires so they could speak to their subjects

This is the basis of Urdu

What does "patheticness" mean asli Amerikan from pesawar ?

Is this some fancy Amriki englis we Yindooos don't know about ? :D

I am of indian origin your moron. Hindu background. Know you lot like back of my hand.

Back
Top Bottom