What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

Those were Mongols. Not Turks. Besides that is PERSIAN architecture. They were completely Persianized. They spoke Persian.

There is no greatness. It's all Greek heritage. Just look at Hagia Sophia. All the main attractions in Turkey is Greek heritage.

If you want to see real Turkic heritage you need to go to Kazakhstan and met Borat.

Borat was actually filmed in Romania, lol.

Mongols. Not Turks. Anyway they were Persianized and they did not invent anything. They relied on Persian culture and civilization. That's all.
So what the persians relied on us to build the Taj Mahal. We had the ability to raise the funds and bring together the greatest architects including ottoman architects. And yes the were turks but you just choose to ignore the facts.

Borat was actually filmed in Romania, lol.

You think that it is better in Kazakhstan?

We are back to my point. There has been no significant Turkic civilizations or inventions of any kind. Even during the Ottomans.

Then compare it to the Semitic and Indo-Iranian ones. An enormous difference.

There is not really anything more to discuss. Clear for all.

Nor did the Ottomans. So they have noting to brag about. No comparison with us Arabs and other Semitic people. Nor Persians and other Indo-Iranian peoples. We all know this anyway. But he asked for it.

Which great ancient city did the Ottomans or any Turks for that matter create from the ground? Which inventions? Which Turkic scientists and poets are known across the Muslim world?

Eve their Sultans married outsiders all the time. That's why their descendants don't look Turkic at all.

Istanbul is all Greek. Even the Mosque Hagia Sophia which was a church originally. They should be quite when such discussions take place.

Turkics built the Taj, red fort of Delhi, legendary peacock throne, lahore fort, shalimar gardens and these are just I know of in South Asia.

They created the Tughra caligraphy which is still famous today, the crescent and star used by many muslim nations today is in homage to the Ottoman Caliphate.

Military speaking they created the marching band which is used all over the world even in high schools lol. This is some stuff I can think of off the top of my head I am sure there are other things.

Besides you have a problem with them "usurping" the caliphate but do you know where the last Caliph of the Ottomans was buried? :D

Turks, Turkish Women & Turkiye ! :smitten:

But Afghans :bad:

Which means unless you break-off your engagement with that Afghan lady from Jalalabad & @Khan_patriot breaks of his with that Afghan lady from Herat, I'd have you both walk over hot coal till you do ! :smokin:
Afghans are much better :P
we'll get you a Ghilzai (pashtunized turks) so you can be on our side and retain your love for turks

''Destroyed'', but still more that 10 million tourists visit it each year unlike your women hostile cities.

No need to engage with that guy..Just look at me, i never do..On one thread he praises Kurds, on another thread, just because @Surenas is half Kurdish, he demonize Kurds...On one thread he curses Persians, on another thread he praises Persians cuz he wants to degrade Turks...A flip flop guy..Refrain from engaging with him...If you want to have a constructive debate, talk with Yzd Khalifa or else, its just brain rape

Turks, Turkish Women & Turkiye ! :smitten:

But Afghans :bad:

Which means unless you break-off your engagement with that Afghan lady from Jalalabad & @Khan_patriot breaks of his with that Afghan lady from Herat, I'd have you both walk over hot coal till you do ! :smokin:

Well bring on the hot coal mate, I will pass this test of my passion....:lol:
PS: I am telling my girl to send her lashkar of Ak wielding, naswar spitting, turban wearing brothers to have a talk with you....:D

AFAIK abbasids relied heavily on iranian barmakid dynasty and persian bureucrats to rule over arabs :D it looks like arabs were never actually free. that's why they still can live without freedom under their great great king.

You think that it is better in Kazahstan.

We are back to my point? There has been no significant Turkic civilizations, inventions of any kind. Even during the Ottomans.

Then compare it to the Semitic and Indo-Iranian ones. An enormous difference.

There is not really anything more to discuss.
I already explained to you that we are conqueres besides we conqurered those "great civilizations" so all their developments didn't matter in the end because we actually benefitted from them.

We are just going in circles with you. We answered all your questions whereas you never accept any of our facts and you just pick and choose which questions to answer. Your on your own kid everyone knows your a troll and I am surprised the mods haven't dealt with you yet.
@Aeronaut

Turkics built the Taj, red fort of Delhi, legendary peacock throne, lahore fort, shalimar gardens and these are just I know of in South Asia.

They created the Tughra caligraphy which is still famous today, the crescent and star used by many muslim nations today is in homage to the Ottoman Caliphate.

Military speaking they created the marching band which is used all over the world even in high schools lol. This is some stuff I can think of off the top of my head I am sure there are other things.

Besides you have a problem with them "usurping" the caliphate but do you know where the last Caliph of the Ottomans was buried? :D

Not Turks. Mongols. Besides all of that was Persian.

Arabs in Spain built alone 10 World Unesco Heritage sites. Google the World Unesco Heritage List concerning Spain.

The Mughals were descendants of one of the sons of Geghis Khan who was a Mongol as we all know.

Chagatai Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that's the logic then we can claim all the contemporary Jewish achievements, LOL.

Crescent is not a Turkic or Ottoman invention. It derives from a pagan symbol anyway.

Which derived from the Arabic scripture. Arabs and Persians already had used extensive calligraphy much earlier. Not impressed.
That's not much man. Babylon alone (Mesopotamia) had literary dozens of many more inventions and much more important.

No, I am just replying in the same fashion as they do. Shattering that false bravado that we hear about in every thread. Even the Arabic Coffee thread.

Anyway did you know that Turkish Coffee is just Arabic coffee?

No need to take sides,see the obvious!
But offcourse you are free to pick a side.:butcher:

As I said earlier I would've been proud to fight & if need be die under the Ottoman Standard had I lived back then !

Whatever the Ottoman-Arab Rivalry - One does not stick a knife into the last remaining Great Muslim Empire when it is besieged from Enemies from the outside; Muslims owed a duty not to the Caliph nor to the Ottoman State but to their fellow Muslim Turks who were bleeding & dying to protect the Ottoman Empire !

We should have risen above such parochialism as ethno-linguistic nationalism & tribalism & should've supported & not created troubles for our Muslim Turkish Brethren that saw them having to fight not only the Enemy from the outside but the Enemy from the inside - their fellow Muslims....their Brothers in Faith, to protect the last of the Great Muslim States in the World !

Mongols. Not Turks. Anyway they were Persianized and they did not invent anything. They relied on Persian culture and civilization. That's all.

Which again proves a well-known fact that you Turkic people's civilization are not even compared to that of Semitic and Indo-Iranian peoples in any way, shape or form.

No they were Turks, Babur called his empire Mughal because he wanted to say he was the heir to Genghis Khan but his wife was related to Genghis he had no real relation. Again Persianized does not mean anything because then Ummayads were Greekified or Indianized so they invented nothing while Abbasids would be considered Persianized since they got into power through Persian arms and centered their capital around Persian strongholds.

Besides idk how Iraqis or Egyptians would feel about you attributing their civilizations to all Semites? :pop:
Not all semites had anything to do with Babylon, and in fact ancient Egyptians were not even semite civilization many historians say Pharoahs were actually entirely Black Africans.

Not Turks. Mongols. Besides all of that was Persian.

Arabs in Spain built alone 10 World Unesco Heritage sites. Google the World Unesco Heritage List concerning Spain.

The Mughals were descendants of one of the sons of Geghis Khan who was a Mongol as we all know.

Chagatai Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that's the logic then we can claim all the contemporary Jewish achievements, LOL.

Crescent is not a Turkic or Ottoman invention. It derives from a pagan symbol anyway.

Which derived from the Arabic scripture. Arabs and Persians already had used extensive calligraphy much earlier. Not impressed.
That's not much man. Babylon alone (Mesopotamia) had literary dozens of many more inventions and much more important.

No, I am just replying in the same fashion as they do. Shattering that false bravado that we hear about in every thread. Even the Arabic Coffee thread.

Anyway did you know that Turkish Coffee is just Arabic coffee?
We all know the mughals were turks but because you dont accept that we will say that they are altaic. I can play the same game as with your semitic crap. Also the altaics had the largest land empire in history.
Mongol Empire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom