What's new

Fakhri Pasha "The Defender of Madina"

So the Arabs that made much bigger empires and held them for a much longer time were not mobile? That did not prevent us from building ancient cities during Islam (too many to mention but start with Baghdad) nor ancient once such as Sana'a etc. that are World Unesco Heritage sites today.
All you did was conquere fellow semites aside from Iran which was conquered by the sahabas and spain. Besides your semetic staes were ruled by the persians and romans for centuries while your people were in the desert burrying babies.

Why are you making up false claims? Who said anything about being proud of having many natural resources or that this is an achievement? No other than you. You are making that up.
No i didnt make anything up.
Im not going to dig up all your words i will just give some exsample.

These are your words or not?
Yet KSA and the GCC is doing better than all other Muslim countries when it come to economy, economic growth, happiness, stability, HDI-Index etc.
But despite that all the GCC states have a much higher HDI ranking than Turkey, are more prosperous, more safe, more stable, people are more happy, no migrations abroad etc. How can you explain this?

Yes, and had it not been for Western technology you would not be able to have any economic boom. Since all your economic foundations are based on Western technology.
Every economic boom in this world is based on western technology, the point is we are working for our prosperity while you have free money.
If there is someone who can be proud of his work than its Turks not Arabs.

No, not highly dependent. KSA can themselves chose which economic politic they want to implement. One based on natural resources or the opposite. KSA and the other GCC states have enough of money to get nearly all they want. It just takes time.
The half of economy and 80% of exports isnt highly dependent for you? You better wake up from your delusion.

Anyway let me remind you of this before you, as earlier in the debate, started to talk about who would be better off without any natural resources. Read it carefully.
No my point is you are talking here as if your economic success was not due to oil, let me say one thing, we came this far without any free money from the ground, imagine if Turkey was not one of the few ME countrys without oil.

In fact the Arab Islamic Caliphates and Al-Andalus gave much more to the world than the Ottomans which did very little in terms of poetry, science etc. We are talking about hundreds of inventions and enormous contributions to science and other fields. Those were the learning centers of the old world at that period. Turkey never had a similar position or any Turkic civilization.
But yet we still managed to do what you couldnt do for centurys like the conquest of Constantinopolis, ofcourse there was education, since and art in Ottoman empire.

Science and technology in the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Art of the Ottomans before 1600 | Thematic Essay | Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History | The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Culture of the Ottoman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hence why the Islamic Golden Age took place during the previous Caliphates. It was the zenith of Muslim rule culturally, economically, militarily etc. We did not need Turks for this. All this happened under Arab rule.

Why are you dragging so many things in the discussion which has nothing to do with our conversation between you and me?
So he should avoid making such false comments."
Im not his father nor his boss, dont drag others conversation into ours, what is the sense behind your ultra long post with many things in it which has actually nothing to do with the conversation between us?

Nobody thinks that your smart or that you have knowledge about the subject if you drag unrelated things in it.

LOL. Ottomans was not an ancient civilization. And what did the Ottomans give the world? They were not even the biggest Caliphate. So what are you talking about? Conquered all? LOL.

Ottomans were Arabized and copied an Arab system. Be it alphabet, language, political system etc.

Oh, what is now Central Asia was Persian for centuries, then Arab for centuries and has been Russian for a very long time as well. What is now Turkey was Arab for 600 years (Southern and Eastern part) before that Persian and Greek. Armenian and Kurdish too.

So drop the bravado.

Listen man you are so wrong doesn't matter about Arabized or Persianized they were still Turkish people. Just because you absorb other culture and make it a part of your own doesn't mean you genetics change. Remember the first caliphates absorbed Greek, Indian, and Persian learning as well that did not make them Persianized or Indianized or Greekified Arabs lol.

Heck English is my first language, I love apple pie and watch baseball and American football while hating cricket does that mean I am Angloized **** lol?

No, those were Persians. Most of the inhabitants are still Tajik. A Persian speaking people.

Anyway can you help me with those ancient Turkic civilization that gave so much to the world? Because I am afraid that nobody knows about them.
Actually the turks weren't so good at documenting so what they did or did not devolp remains shrouded or is usually passed among the Chinese/mongol devolopments as they were in close contact with the ancient turks

No, those were Persians. Most of the inhabitants are still Tajik. A Persian speaking people.

Anyway can you help me with those ancient Turkic civilization that gave so much to the world? Because I am afraid that nobody knows about them.
I already answered your question we conquered and ruled we didn;t write poetry or come up with elaborate architecture untill the time of the ottomans. Again what are you trying to prove with your whole argument? And you still didn't reply to the fact that your country relies on western technology.

The Ottoman Empire

Our culture was not about living in cities it was about being mobile with our yurts which allowed us to conquer people all around the world.

You are wrong about thousands of years we were independet in central asia until relatively recently. Besides when the arabs ruled uzbekistan and Turkmenistan turks didn't even live their we moved there during the mongol invasion.

So the Arabs that made much bigger empires and held them for a much longer time were not mobile? That did not prevent us from building ancient cities during Islam (too many to mention but start with Baghdad) nor ancient once such as Sana'a etc. that are World Unesco Heritage sites today and several thousands years old.

So the Arabs that made much bigger empires and held them for a much longer time were not mobile? That did not prevent us from building ancient cities during Islam (too many to mention but start with Baghdad) nor ancient once such as Sana'a etc. that are World Unesco Heritage sites today and several thousands years old.

Yet, Semites built ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Levant, ancient Yemen, ancient Egypt, Phoenicians that colonized large parts of Southern Europe, Dilmun civilization in KSA which was a trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley Civilization in Pakistan all while you lived in Mongolia where you left nothing. In yurts.
The comparisons are insulting and laughable.

You only became relevant during the Ottoman Empire where you used the Arab weakness (due to civil wars and mutual wars) to gain power. Despite that you became Arabized on script, language, political system etc.
No single great city was built by Ottomans. Not one. You took a Greek city and made it your capital and even used their church and turned it into a mosque. Known today as Hagia Sophia. Your greatest symbol.

So don't start this game with me.

Fine ancient Turkic never left anything but that is only because they lived in the mountains, the greatest ancient civilizations were the ones who settled around rivers and hence were able to develop huge cities and learning centers like the Nile river civilization, the Tigres, the Indus, and the Yellow river civilizations. Heck even the Athenians had the Eridanus river to nourish them.

@al-Hasani

Pretty much all civilizations are a collection of different cultural elements, from furthest east of world to west. until you adopted civilization of cultures you conquered you were camel herders and child buriers from deserts of Arabian peninsula, so you're not in position to throw sh.t at Turks.

Yet, Semites built ancient Mesopotamia, ancient Levant, ancient Yemen, ancient Egypt, Phoenicians that colonized large parts of Southern Europe, Dilmun civilization in KSA which was a trading partner of nearby Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley Civilization in Pakistan all while you lived in Mongolia where you left nothing. In yurts.
The comparisons are insulting and laughable.

You only became relevant during the Ottoman Empire where you used the Arab weakness (due to civil wars and mutual wars) to gain power. Despite that you became Arabized on script, language, political system etc.
No single great city was built by Ottomans. Not one. You took a Greek city and made it your capital and even used their church and turned it into a mosque.

Look at my other thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end your civilization b.s didnt save you becuase you were ruled by outsiders for many centuries the romans, persians,british french, turks,and portuguese. Just admit that you guys concentrated on poetry while we were out conquering and founding huge empires with the little resources we had. And just admit that you are a racist and are causing fitna between muslims. All of the other arab members can see through your b.s which is why they are not participating. They know you are a troll and you don't represent arabs rather you represent your own ego. Also you havn't answered any questions becasue you want to distract readers from them. I have to go and i will let the other muslim members handle this issue.

Fine ancient Turkic never left anything but that is only because they lived in the mountains, the greatest ancient civilizations were the ones who settled around rivers and hence were able to develop huge cities and learning centers like the Nile river civilization, the Tigres, the Indus, and the Yellow river civilizations. Heck even the Athenians had the Eridanus river to nourish them.

Nor did the Ottomans. So they have noting to brag about. No comparison with us Arabs and other Semitic people. Nor Persians and other Indo-Iranian peoples. We all know this anyway. But he asked for it.

Which great ancient city did the Ottomans or any Turks for that matter create from the ground? Which inventions? Which Turkic scientists and poets are known across the Muslim world?

Eve their Sultans married outsiders all the time. That's why their descendants don't look Turkic at all.

Istanbul is all Greek. Even the Mosque Hagia Sophia which was a church originally. They should be quite when such discussions take place.

Nor did the Ottomans. So they have noting to brag about. No comparison with us Arabs and other Semitic people. Nor Persians and other Indo-Iranian peoples. We all know this anyway. But he asked for it.

Which great ancient city did the Ottomans or any Turks for that matter create from the ground? Which inventions? Which Turkic scientists and poets are known across the Muslim world?

Eve their Sultans married outsiders all the time. That's why their descendants don't look Turkic at all.

Istanbul is all Greek. Even the Mosque Hagia Sophia which was a church originally. They should be quite when such discussions take place.
Actually Istanbul was a pretty shit city by the time turks got their thanks to the crusuade , it was them who restored its glory (just stating facts not choosing sides) :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom