What's new

Faisalabad: Ex PML-N Stalwart joins PTI

analysis%20inside.jpg

He said he left PML for same reason as Javed Hashmi.... when no one wanted to fight against Musharif on PMLN ticket he was one of very few person who did fight. He was one of very few person who was on funeral om baare mian father of NS but Nawaz Sharif has just for power has new friends who were his enimes in past...

He said he left PML for same reason as Javed Hashmi.... when no one wanted to fight against Musharif on PMLN ticket he was one of very few person who did fight. He was one of very few person who was on funeral om baare mian father of NS but Nawaz Sharif has just for power has new friends who were his enimes in past...

ahaa!!

i remember this dude, when he wasnt given PMLN ticket, he said there will be only PMLN vs PMLN in faisalabad

collecting shareef's left overs?

he also said he wont join any other party and will refuse to contest elections because he only wanted to represent PMLN

i think it was waseem badami in 11th hour

:lol:

pmln wronged him... they have had only a few good names in their ranks, yet treated badly.... #Shame !!

and Im also glad that he joined PTI...

Why is it that whenever a Pakistan Muslim League (N) politician who joins Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf, his political life suddenly becomes Halal but before then, all his actions were Haraam?

Is it Hazrat Pir Imran Khan Damatu Barakahum-al-Alia's Faiz that purifies the politicians?

Why is it that whenever a Pakistan Muslim League (N) politicians joins Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insafe, his political life suddenly becomes Halal but before then, all his actions were Haraam?

Is it Hazrat Pir Imran Khan Damatu Barakahum-al-Alia's Faiz that purifies the politicians?

this

Shah_Mehmood_Qureshi_at_Urs.jpg

there is one error in this cartoon it should have been lotas instead of buckets

I made another mistake by suggesting u cartoon network, i forgot u guys listen to the biggest cartoon on earth via phone from london.

great shot from imran khan, ball out of the boundary, another SIXER!

ahaa!!

i remember this dude, when he wasnt given PMLN ticket, he said there will be only PMLN vs PMLN in faisalabad

collecting shareef's left overs?

he also said he wont join any other party and will refuse to contest elections because he only wanted to represent PMLN

i think it was waseem badami in 11th hour

U are not used too of these things i can understand cuz in MQM if somebody leaves the party u guys kill him.

I made another mistake by suggesting u cartoon network, i forgot u guys listen to the biggest cartoon on earth via phone from london.

:lol::lol: .

what about looney tunes of imran khan?

Back
Top Bottom