What's new

Faisalabad: Ex PML-N Stalwart joins PTI

ahaa!!

i remember this dude, when he wasnt given PMLN ticket, he said there will be only PMLN vs PMLN in faisalabad

collecting shareef's left overs?

he also said he wont join any other party and will refuse to contest elections because he only wanted to represent PMLN

i think it was waseem badami in 11th hour

:lol:

You are one of those people that is not blessed with fully functioning human brain!
If I say along with 90-95% people that brother do you know that in front of you is a donkey, and you say it’s not. (Imagine the situation) You turn around and say it’s not a donkey it’s a horse then there is very little left to convince you are either blind or does not have a fully functioning human brain.
However I will do my best.
Now look at the Facts:-
75-80% new people

25-30% below age 35

Better party than any other party in Pakistan (thats why majority of the educated class are supporting him).

That’s not his cabinet (final team)

Imran is not corrupt. (the leader).

He is committed to make Pakistan better (not just his ethnic group or certain community or a certain province)
List goes on

yes yes we dont have a problem with anyone joining PTI as long as he signs up to our agenda and is not carrying any proven fraudulent record. if anyone has a problem with it, plzzz take a huge sigh and die in ur sadness.
as far as other parties as concerned, they also have good people within them but unfortunately they have signed up to the agenda which we abhor. all we care about is our party agenda and we'll only have an issue if someone attempts to hijack it doesnt matter if the person in insider or outsider.

nabeel gabol ke cousin was married to altaf hussain and her sister nadia gabol has been MQM MPA last time :lol:

Quid e Tehreek janab altaf hussain sahib have said million times that we dont believe in family politics, its not our culture ? would u like to comment my frnd ?

Quid e Tehreek janab altaf hussain sahib have said million times that we dont believe in family politics, its not our culture ? would u like to comment my frnd ?

ohh that, you find fault in everything dont you, and just not happens with imran khan right, imran khan has been upto his principles all his time?

my dear friend this is not family politics, nadia gabol was in MQM while nabeel gabol was in PPP when both were ministers

He said he left PML for same reason as Javed Hashmi.... when no one wanted to fight against Musharif on PMLN ticket he was one of very few person who did fight. He was one of very few person who was on funeral om baare mian father of NS but Nawaz Sharif has just for power has new friends who were his enimes in past...
He has been elected twice or thrice as MNA from PML-N ticket but this time he wasn't given ticket. Lets see how he moves along with PTI.

ohh that, you find fault in everything dont you, and just not happens with imran khan right, imran khan has been upto his principles all his time?

my dear friend this is not family politics, nadia gabol was in MQM while nabeel gabol was in PPP when both were ministers

Imran khan have so many faults in him he is not super human like Altaf bhai and since nadia gabol & nabeel gabol are now representing same parties will this be called as family politics ?

Back
Top Bottom