What's new

'Facebook soldier': I'd love to butcher Arabs

Pasban

Reaction score
IDF soldier who posted controversial Facebook photos won't shut up; Eden Abergil tells online supporters she hates Arabs, has no regrets about posting images; 'Arab-lovers won't ruin my perfect life,' she says

Eden Abergil, the former IDF soldier who caused a worldwide stir by posting pictures of herself on Facebook posing near bound and blindfolded Palestinians, said Thursday: "I hate Arabs and wish them all the worst. I would happily kill them all, even butcher them."

Abergil has received thousands of messages on the social networking site over the past few days, some of them sympathetic and others chastising.

A virtual support group has also been established, calling itself 'We are all with Eden Abergil', and currently numbering 600 people. The members have demanded that other soldiers post pictures similar to the ones uploaded by Abergil.

The former soldier has also approved hundreds of new Facebook friend requests that have been pouring in since the story broke. She is an active participant in the debate that ensued, commenting on remarks written about the controversial photos and answering questions.

On one of the photos a commentator wrote: "Because of such a simple and innocent picture they ruined this girl's life and made of her something she is not."

Abergil responded to the comment, making it clear to the surfer that she's not taking the issue too seriously.

"No honey, they didn't ruin my life. I can't afford to have Arab-lovers ruin the perfect life I'm leading!!! I am not sorry and I do not regretttttt it."

Another surfer, Shai, responded to Abergil and claimed that she failed to grasp the meaning and implication of her actions. "It's called humanism," he wrote, prompting Abergil to respond: "I'm not humane towards murderers."

Abergil later adopted an even harsher tone, declaring: "I hate Arabs and wish them all the worst. I would gladly kill them all and even butcher them; one cannot forget their actions."

'Facebook soldier': I'd love to butcher Arabs -- Signs of the Times News

facebook_1697829c.jpg

israel%20palestinians%20facebook-787592344_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

Finally the reality of Israel's militant nation starts hitting peoples faces in mainstream reality. They actually believe Arabs and Palestinians are animals who need to be butchered. They use indoctrination tactics to immunize them from committing atrocities and the new recruits are willing to show their machismo usually at check points. I have followed the work of many Christian aid groups who go to Israel from Europe. They all hate IDF. Whose the terrorist?

well, you guys forget that she no more represents all israelis than osama represents muslims. where you see evil, i see only a very stupid cocky girl of the kind there are many. isn't the attention whoring obvious.

i just wish people used hanlon's razor a little more. Hanlon's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what a moron..a point why women should not work in armed forces..they are emotional and international embarassement

If so,She shouldn't get angry when the Arabs say they wanna push all the Jews into the Mediterranean.

These Zionist Nazis are filled with hate for Goys (non-Jews).

News - World: Rabbi who called for killing of non-Jews free

An Israeli court has ordered the release of a settler rabbi detained after he outlined in a book cases in which he said it is permissible to kill non-Jews, including babies, an ultra-nationalist legal watchdog group said on Friday.

Yosef Elitzur, a resident of the hardline Yitzhar settlement in the northern West Bank, was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of incitement to violence.

A court in Rishon LeZion, near Tel Aviv, ordered him released the same day saying police had failed to call him in first for questioning, according to the Honenu group.

The book, "The King's Torah," written by Elitzur and another rabbi, claims that babies and children of Israel's enemies may be killed since "it is clear that they will grow to harm us," the Haaretz newspaper said.

It further said non-Jews are "uncompassionate by nature" and that attacks on them "curb their evil inclination."

"Anywhere where the influence of goys (non-Jews) constitutes a threat for the life of Israel it is permissible to kill them," the rabbis wrote.

The book, published earlier this year, has drawn sharp criticism from numerous rabbis who say it contradicts the teachings of Judaism. - Sapa-AFP

I think the Americans should now find certain answers that why 9/11 happened when their tax money is used to nurture monsters like these despicable Israeli's

Its a israeli soldier saying this so no one in West really cares about it....

But if the news is "Arab soldier said he'd like to butcher all Israleli.....Some will start singing the old Nazi halucast song....others Muslim Arab terrorists....The world superpower spokesman will give hard statements.....

But hey its arabs especially Palestinians who are going to be butchered so who cares.....The west cares about humans not some damn Palestinian who wants their land back....

Back
Top Bottom