What's new

Facebook employees can access your account without password

Are you really so innocent or pretending:wink: can't find difference between community sites and discussion forums? Do as you like dude you are not alone:P
I see no difference
I have seen people doing serious discussion in FB
Helping people,helping the society by raising voice through a common medium
I have seen non government organization,volunteers cleaning roads at their own expense with the help of FB

And I have seen people doing chit chat in pdf

It's the way you see things.....I personally see no difference
The only thing that makes pdf different is I get info about defence and geo politics

No he cannot ;)
Maybe
I think there is a way

I have a facebook account and a PDF account. I am happy with both of them, They both are giving excellent service. If the management of facebook can access my account it is fine with me as I don't have any thing in my account which can cause me damage. Same goes for PDF.

If most people here were using Internet for Constructive purpose they would have stopped using Facebook by now and Linkedin would have much more Internet Traffic then Facebook.

FB,Google and many email services,Microsoft OS's all are devices to spy for the United States . They want your details, nag you for 2 step verification (email services). Internet Security never exists. Facebook is beyond everything; your personal details are now public domain everyone from colleagues to companies sees it and estimates your personality and other information.

US govt can also access your Facebook account, if you did not know. And you dont even have to know. For someone has already looked at your account already!

FB,Google and many email services,Microsoft OS's all are devices to spy for the United States . They want your details, nag you for 2 step verification (email services). Internet Security never exists. Facebook is beyond everything; your personal details are now public domain everyone from colleagues to companies sees it and estimates your personality and other information.

Add to that Apple too. Their iPhones have been tracking you, your locations, your interests and the apps you use and provide that info to US govt.

I hate iPhone as it takes away so much control from you. In fact controls you.

Not only they've access to the data, they can convert the user end into an explosive device. Send one code and your gadget turns into a destroyer whether its cell phone, PC or laptop.

But this extent is only for offenders and criminals. Federal govt has issued clear cut instructions that such options shall be exercised with the collaboration of the Federal agencies.

General public need not to worry. Continue your routine life and let the cops do their work.

Those using alternate OS are treated as hackers..in the west? read a satirical comment in YouTube sometimes back:
Don't use Linux, people! Linux is a version of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "xenix", which was written by Microsoft for the US government. Linux is used by hackers to break into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. It may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music, using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a telephone.
:lol:

Not only that, those who work on BTS can eavesdrop on ongoing call. I did that. :D

Let them spy on my PDF comments. They are meant for other PDF members. They won't find anything of interest. There is no offensive or incriminating material in my posts. After a while they will get bored and move on to something of their interest. I have nothing to worry about.

This is nothing new. Facebook, the owner of FB, has been in collaboration with American intelligent agency. After all, it is security concern. I don't blame them for spying the materials of Facebook's members post.

Ultra HDTV, LED and possibility LCD [latest versions] can triangulate how many viewers are watching those televisions, and maybe there is reverse-engineered-camera installed on those televisions as they can see us watching televisions which might be violating our privacy.

Back
Top Bottom