What's new

Face Veil removal request in Western Countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I never said that your an anti-hijabi or anything. I'm just saying that while you "advise" other people to hand their liberty (in this case by willingly dropping their garments that they WANT to wear and wear of their free choice), they ain't getting that liberty back ... The US is a prime example of that ...

-BTW that argument of "I know people who do/ are xyz" is quite weak if your trying to defend yourself from someone who thinks your a bigot. It's similar to "I have black friends" argument while defending yourself from the accusation of racism :P

Difference is I don't care what people think of me even if they believe I'm a bigot because throughout this thread I haven't asked for 'ban' or used derogatory terms towards them and nor would.

US says more than it chews, UK doesn't really do that and is quite different from other European Countries regardless of what hate/racists crimes go on which are done everywhere even in South Asia. Schools and work places here still allow 'Jummah hours' which isn't everywhere else so in comparison to the rest and I've been to other places too, I'd say it's more tolerant.

Liberal West is oppressive towards Muslims. They colonized and destroyed the Muslim countries. Unfortunately they left behind some of their mental slaves in the form of so called "Muslim Liberals" who are really in fact sellouts and White wannabee's.

Face veil is a beautiful thing. If woman choose to wear it then it is her choice. Its just another way for women to guard their body as Allah and His Prophet (PBUH) commanded them to.

Post #543 " May Allah Guide Them " is the key point and when we get out of this to turn ourselves a little more soft and start use " May Allah guide US all " we start finding truths.
May Allah Guide us all Ameen.

Liberal West is oppressive towards Muslims. They colonized and destroyed the Muslim countries. Unfortunately they left behind some of their mental slaves in the form of so called "Muslim Liberals" who are really in fact sellouts and White wannabee's.

These "Muslim Liberals" believe they become enlightened when they move to West, and must inform the "shackled sheeples" of the Muslim world about their tyrannies. They are also the first to denounce their own heritage and roots. If you go over the thread, the same person is also liking an Italian fascist user, who is known for his hate speech on this forum.

These "Muslim Liberals" believe they become enlightened when they move to West, and must inform the "shackled sheeples" of the Muslim world about their tyrannies. They are also the first to denounce their own heritage and roots. If you go over the thread, the same person is also liking an Italian fascist user, who is known for his hate speech on this forum.

I've only recently been active therefore not familiar with other people's history on this 'forum'.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what about me mate i never set foot in any western country born in Pakistan brought up in saudi arabia and yet here i am.how did i get infected with this virus .some time the right thing to do is to accept the failures of your own society and its ways as it is the first step toward solving the problems. then try your best to right these wrongs and believe me you don't need west to tell you to do it your inner consciousness is strong enough driving force .

How is putting a face veil danger to the public? I may as well be not dressed modest, but with a face veil on, so how does a FACE VEIL puts the public in danger?
So someone hiding their identity in public can't pose a threat to the people?

Don't understand people who hate the West, whose asking you to stay? You enjoy rights and privileges but don't treat their security threat as yours?

It's all 'we want rights' excercise responsibility too.

As pro-Islamic views are not allowed in This forum of "Islamic Republic's Forum" i am not going to say more than this Sentence,

There was no Secularism, Democracyor Westernization when we were Superpower.
If only face veil was islamic, too bad it isn't to the point you can't pray obligatory prayer or do the pilgrimage with it on

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what about me mate i never set foot in any western country born in Pakistan brought up in saudi arabia and yet here i am.how did i get infected with this virus .some time its the right thing to do is to accept the failures of your own society and its ways as it is the first step toward solving the problems. then try your best to right these wrongs and believe me you don't need west to do it.

It's always other countries it's never 'we cocked up, let's sort our own mess'. They show lack of responsibility towards their own Country, what can one expect when they go abroad? Lol

Just to put it in to context before replying, you've stated before; "You don't see a woman or anyone hiding bombs in their bikinis, yet they do in Burqas. Bikinis don't hide your identity, burqas and face veil do. " and now you state "I don't see the need to ban Burqa for the "Personal safety" of the wearer. I am strongly for banning Burqa as a whole. I am all up for the safety of other people, and thats why i'd ban it."

- Again, if your argument is for a burqa ban "for the safety of others" where you allude to how "women hiding bombs in their burqas" I've already stated the examples of terrorists using bras, underwear and putting explosives up the rectum to carry out terrorist acts. If we follow your reasoning, other articles of clothing are next and already have a documented history. Airport security in specific western countries does have the right to detain anyone and 'put up some gloves', if you get the drift of what I'm saying. Similarly, if you think what I'm saying is just me coming up with stuff in thin air, you should consult the case of what happened to a woman at the hands of the TSA, who was forced to take out her nipple piercings using pliers.

-Coming to the identification part, I've already addressed it multiple times. Many different substitutes exist already if they want to hide their identity. Secondly, if you follow this whole logic of "the terrorist will be identified after the attack if he or she was not wearing a burka." This implies that the terrorists want their identity hidden and that is in direct contradiction to what we know. In fact, there has actually been debate about the media censoring the names and faces of the terrorists, reasoning of which includes "they become globally recognised characters in the showbusiness side of this terrorist war, thus fulfilling one of their keenest desires." (theguardian, 2016)
I am pretty sure you are neither blind nor retarded so let me repeat what you just quoted
"You don't see a woman or anyone hiding bombs in their bikinis, yet they do in Burqas. Bikinis don't hide your identity, burqas and face veil do. "

if you are going to counter what I said, better read what i wrote.
Again Face veils hide your identity even in public, you have less chance of terrorism at the airport as compared to a public space. I don't care about the media, i care about the people being killed in the name of my Prophet AND I care about the women being oppressed in the name of my prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom