What's new

F-86 Kills MiG-21

Is it Tappi Tappi Jalli Jalli or what?
Dude, appreciate the complexity of the feat and the skill of the pilot, even though it was a Pakistani pilot.

Kudos to the pilot, but this wasnt Olympics.. This was war. Individual feats in isolation have no meaning except personal gratification.
@Oscar.. Warning heeded :)

but a quick question.. Why does this concept of staying with the single incident does not apply when the incident is about Indian security forces killing 3 militants in Kashmir, and the Pakistani trolls are allowed to bring in videos of past protests in Kashmir and all sorts of nonsense?

Last edited by a moderator:
Those who cannot discuss the incident within the boundaries of the incident as a single air combat encounter are encouraged not to post. We all know the outcome of the 71 war and any attempt to push the thread towards that will lead to a pink tutu.

Then why all 71 related threads closed by mods with reference " already discussed " ????

Why you want to discuss only this incident again and again ????

Kudos to the pilot, but this wasnt Olympics.. This was war. Individual feats in isolation have no meaning except personal gratification.
@Oscar.. Warning heeded :)

but a quick question.. Why does this concept of staying with the single incident does not apply when the incident is about Indian security forces killing 3 militants in Kashmir, and the Pakistani trolls are allowed to bring in videos of past protests in Kashmir and all sorts of nonsense?

To take your logic then, individual feats in isolation then should not take away from the general state of the Kashmir conflict.

Moreover, the 71 war is a closed chapter.. it is no longer a fluid situation.. and current events do not reflect on it at all.
Secondly.. this lies in military history which is inclusive of its better content in discussion.
The Kashmir conflict discussion have ZERO similarity to an issue based on a discussion of air combat.

Also, you have been issued something called a report button.. and the report button does not signal me, it signals all the staff.
And hence its down to the individual handling those reports be it here or the Kashmir section to decide on the relation of the posts and the reports nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
To take your logic then, individual feats in isolation then should not take away from the general state of the Kashmir conflict.

Moreover, the 71 war is a closed chapter.. it is no longer a fluid situation.. and current events do not reflect on it at all.
Secondly.. this lies in military history which is inclusive of its better content in discussion.
The Kashmir conflict discussion have ZERO similarity to an issue based on a discussion of air combat.

Also, you have been issued something called a report button.. and the report button does not signal me, it signals all the staff.
And hence its down to the individual handling those reports be it here or the Kashmir section to decide on the relation of the posts and the reports nature.

It sounds a little lame. Because the general outcome and larger picture in case of 1971 war did not favor Pakistan, it is not allowed to be discussed as a part of a thread about an incident in that war..

However, on the other hand, Pakistani members are allowed to troll by bringing in unrelated incidents into a discussion about a recent encounter in Kashmir.

And despite reporting, those posts are neither removed nor infracted. And I asked this of you, because I saw you deleting posts in that thread but leaving in a bunch that had nothing to do with the given incident.

And hence the question on why different standards being applied...

Those who cannot discuss the incident within the boundaries of the incident as a single air combat encounter are encouraged not to post. We all know the outcome of the 71 war and any attempt to push the thread towards that will lead to a pink tutu.

what is a tutu ?

It sounds a little lame. Because the general outcome and larger picture in case of 1971 war did not favor Pakistan, it is not allowed to be discussed as a part of a thread about an incident in that war..

However, on the other hand, Pakistani members are allowed to troll by bringing in unrelated incidents into a discussion about a recent encounter in Kashmir.

And despite reporting, those posts are neither removed nor infracted. And I asked this of you, because I saw you deleting posts in that thread but leaving in a bunch that had nothing to do with the given incident.

And hence the question on why different standards being applied...

And we have discussed the outcome have we not? or are you practicing double standards by saying that only those posts that repeatedly parrot "India won, pakistan lost" should be allowed and no attention be given to the main story????
After all, arent I discussing that as well in the posts.. even though.. this discussion has been had some 129379284798260912634 times over the past 5 years as the person so eagerly thanking your posts will testify. Hence I am very well inclined to ensure that the discussion does not derail to that level here again based on past history. This is my policy application to ensure quality is maintained.

The second part depends on the relation of the posts, you may protest that policy within the Kashmir section as it is a policy of the administration that is applied there not my own.

what is a tutu ?

This should be the last clarification on the analogous aspects of a tutu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballet_tutu

And we have discussed the outcome have we not? or are you practicing double standards by saying that only those posts that repeatedly parrot "India won, pakistan lost" should be allowed and no attention be given to the main story????
After all, arent I discussing that as well in the posts.. even though.. this discussion has been had some 129379284798260912634 times over the past 5 years as the person so eagerly thanking your posts will testify.

The second part depends on the relation of the posts, you may protest that policy within the Kashmir section.

This should be the last clarification on the analogous aspects of a tutu
Ballet tutu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thats one ugly frock well iam out of here

what is a tutu ?
genuine doubt

not-bad-obama-meme.png

After all, arent I discussing that as well in the posts.. even though.. this discussion has been had some 129379284798260912634 times over the past 5 years as the person so eagerly thanking your posts will testify. Hence I am very well inclined to ensure that the discussion does not derail to that level here again based on past history. This is my policy application to ensure quality is maintained.

The second part depends on the relation of the posts, you may protest that policy within the Kashmir section as it is a policy of the administration that is applied there not my own.

All I am saying is that why in a Kashmir incident thread, warning similar to below are not issued to Pakistani members who are trolling, bringing in different incidents (scores of videos around those too) from the one under discussion in the thread

PS: and dont mind Karan thanking my posts.. Since I work for him, this may just be his way of encouraging me :)

All I am saying is that why in a Kashmir incident thread, warning similar to below are not issued to Pakistani members who are trolling, bringing in different incidents (scores of videos around those too) from the one under discussion in the thread
PS: and dont mind Karan thanking my posts.. Since I work for him, this may just be his way of encouraging me :)

I always thought you guys worked in an organized fashion.. here is testament.

And I have an idea to which "Pakistani member" you are referring to.
Believe me, I cannot take that headache anymore.. Ive given up trying to be a sole controller of that headache.
at any rate Ive begun singing "Knocking on heaven's door" for my time here at Pdf.

Back
Top Bottom