What's new

F-16 And The Indian Nightmare.

By an Indian Author, that is news.

Well Indian statement have some hidden motives behind them. someone says india lacks behind pak on defense just make pressure on GOI to fasten purchase.
Pakistani takes that opposite and becomes happy.

Indian author days this just to fasten and increase the defense no other motives of this statement and why they do this because this works in india very well for GOI. someone says china is ready to attack india and GOI increase the 4 times defence on eastern border. How well that worked.

So i hope people should understand hidden motives of the statements else will become lossers as US always make fun of pakistan by using drones but hidden motives who knows?:cheers:

Lets look at the big picture of WHY Turkey Iran and Jordan supported Pakistan. But lets clarify one thing, its not to do with religion.

Before the Islamic revolution in 1979, Iran Jordan and Turkey were part of the anti-USSR alliance with the US. India was considered to be part of the soviet bloc. And US as well these pro-American regimes were naturally supporting Pakistan to what was perceived to be an anti-communist fight.

Interestingly Iraq, which had a pro-soviet tilt actually provided soviet weapons Baloch rebels in the 70s! The Pakistani security forces discovered soviet sub-machine guns cache at the Iraqi embassy then.

I don't need to mention how Iran has allied usually with India post 1979.

So pre 92 world should be looked more with the Capitalist vs Communist tilt in world politcs to get the true picture

Post '92 and post 9/11 there have been massive geo-politcal changes. This has resulted a co-operative view among the previous anti-communist regimes. Some links have been provided earlier about Turkey and UAE for example. Moreover, there is military co-operation as well as exervises between Oman, Qatar e.t.c. Infact, even some Saudi officers get training at Indian military colleges.

A good read in this regard is this:
INDIA – SAUDI ARABIA: THE STRATEGIC SIGNIFICANCE OF THE DELHI DECLARATION (JANUARY 2006)

An excerpt about his visit in 2006
The three-day visit of Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah to India was marked by the signing of four agreements, including the one on cooperation to combat terrorism. The visit was a landmark in many respects. It was the first visit by a Saudi monarch to India in 51 years. Attaching importance to relations with Saudi Arabia, India extended an invitation and King Abdullah accepted to be the Chief Guest at this year’s Republic Day celebrations, an honour India customarily bestows to a leader from an important and friendly country every year. The importance India attaches to the world’s largest producer of oil became clear when Prime Minister. Manmohan Singh departed from the protocol and drove straight to the airport to receive the Saudi King. Normally, a visiting dignitary is received by India’s External Affairs Minister and then the next day a formal Guard of Honour is held in the forecourt of Rashtrapati Bhavan. King Abdullah also reciprocated this gesture when he broke from the normal Saudi practice and personally signed the joint declaration issued at the end of his visit. The Saudi rulers who prefer the designation of the “Custodian of two Holy Mosques” to that of “King “ had never signed bilateral pacts with leaders of other countries. Their custodianship of the holy treasure places them above and beyond secular tasks such as signing agreements. Abdullah buried this tradition to tango with India. “This is the first time that I am going to sign an agreement with any country”, the King himself said just before signing the Delhi Declaration. Ahead of his visit the King called India a second home. Also, in his first statement after reaching India, he said India should get an observer status at the Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC) and that Pakistan should sponsor it. King Abdullah further earned the praise of India when on the eve of his visit, an Indian worker, Naushad, was pardoned by Saudi Arabia’s Sharia Court which ruled that one of his eyes should be gouged out as punishment for a crime. Naushad had a quarrel with a Saudi customer and in the fighting, the Saudi lost eyesight in one of his eyes. The Court ruled that a similar punishment should be meted out to him. This bodes well for the huge number of Indians employed in Saudi Arabia whose rights and working conditions have been an irritant in the relationship between the two countries.

It makes me laugh that Indians in this thread cant digest these Facts! :lol:

Sure, we're the ones having trouble digesting the facts. Did you notice how the article is written by an Indian? surprisingly you didn't label it as 'zionist propaganda', could it be because it suits your agenda? hmm.. I wonder.

Perhaps you missed Ejaz's post, go over it, Pakistan isn't on the American side of the fence anymore and India is wooing the Saudis with all its got.

While we can't discount the possibility of Pakistan receiving military assistance, you can't count on it either.

Do you think India would nuke these Countries or what ?:rofl::rofl:

No I don't think India will nuke these countries, infact nukes have only been used in one war so far, they mean nothing. You have nukes, yet US drones are in your airspace even now, its not about nukes, you nuke obsessed people should understand the wider geo political realities of today.

It hurts I know, and hence leads to these stupid statements.

The last thing the world would want is an all out nuclear war between Pakistan and India which is bound to have an adverse affect on almost everyone. Something that can never be ruled out if a war were to take place between these adversaries.

Lesson learnt are that it would be wiser for Pakistan and India to settle their disputes instead of resorting to warmongering. I can assure you that both will be losers. There's no winner in a war.

No arguement here.. Agree one 100 percent..

If that 40% population is sent packing and the $ 24Billion trade is shifted elsewhere, one wonders which country's labor force will line up with it's farmers to mass suicides and before you start to feel the wet patches, a reminder is suffice that it's your own media and warlords feeling jittery and rattled and making statements and writing articles to the effect.:disagree:

You think UAE leadership is a bunch of idiots who will ground their economy to a halt by sending 40% of their workforce home to satisfy a whim of a pakistani national?

Sure, we're the ones having trouble digesting the facts.
Just trouble ?:no:
Did you notice how the article is written by an Indian? surprisingly you didn't label it as 'zionist propaganda', could it be because it suits your agenda? hmm..
You suffer Zaidophibia anyway never mind.

I wonder. Perhaps you missed Ejaz's post, go over it, Pakistan isn't on the American side of the fence anymore and India is wooing the Saudis with all its got.
Oh really :woot: Calling them a Terrorist would have sent a " good " message to King Abdullah.

While we can't discount the possibility of Pakistan receiving military assistance, you can't count on it either.

Yes you cant .. offcourse we have got too many friends:china:

If that 40% population is sent packing and the $ 24Billion trade is shifted elsewhere, one wonders which country's labor force will line up with it's farmers to mass suicides and before you start to feel the wet patches, a reminder is suffice that it's your own media and warlords feeling jittery and rattled and making statements and writing articles to the effect.:disagree:

What a joke, India is not just labor force in UAE dude, only my company brought in 700 million USD capital in UAE last year. India is third largest investor in UAE chum.

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2008/6/Pages/06232008_2c1a895512074836a6fef9edee8a8e6d.aspx

Open your eyes, and then open your mind to possibilities other than an article that soothes your own insecurities.

offtopic rant these are our internal matters nothing to due with trade with other countries..dont try to derail the subject

Black blood bro,In the event of war you are your own..no body will come to help you or us..its foolish to think that islamic brotherhood is still alive and they will come to your help..just look at palesthine.who is helping them apart from Iran and may be Syria??all are vocally support them but in reality no body..and also if the IAF chief said he is unhappy about having the machine his enemies have ,he only meant he want better weapon than him..ie F-18,Rafale or Euro FIghter..I dont know why you guys are in cloud nine hearing all these..the author is just evaluating the worst case scenario..

Turkey is part of NATO. No way will it ever get involved in a south asian war. Keep dreaming of it, if it makes you happy. Who else?

UAE? 40% of its workers are Indians. Even if they do support Pakistan, so what? It's just UAE.

Iran? Iran is more likely to support India than Pakistan. Not militarily of course, we don't really need support in that aspect. But certainly diplomatically. Sorry, that just how it is. Our diplomacy works better than yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom