What's new

F-16 And The Indian Nightmare.

It is good that you have such nice feelings about Pakistan and consider them as your brothers....but understand today's world...It is very different than what it was few decades ago...Its time of "GLOBAL ECONOMY".....In today's geo-politics one knows there are no permanent friends or enemies...Unless and until Turkey's strategic interest are compromised i doubt they will pitch openly agaisnt India(but then this is just my opinion)...Anyways just some links regarding trade volumes....

The Hindu Business Line : India-Turkey trade grows 300% in five years

Turkey-Pakistan Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA) | Pakistan Daily

Trade is just one aspect of a relationship. Both India and the opposite side have a mutual benefit in trading with one another. In fact, the Indians even approach Pakistan for transit route whilst considering it an arch enemy. It's naive and not representative on your behalf to compare Indian trade with certain countries vs Pakistani trade. India has a much larger economy due its size and population. It's obvious that India will be ahead. At the end of the day, allegiance is all that matters.

Do you think India would nuke these Countries or what ?:rofl::rofl:

Hmm... which countries are you talking about?

Iran, which relies on India for 40% of its refined oil consumption and seeks billions of dollars in investment from India? -

Does US road to better relations with Iran pass through India? / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Indian consortium to invest in Iran gas field

UAE, 40% of whose population consists of Indian nationals and imports $24 billion worth goods from India annually?

'Indians largest working force in UAE' - Indians Abroad - World - The Times of India

UAE is India's top export destination- Foreign Trade-Economy-News-The Economic Times

Turkey, which recently showed its desperation to sign a free trade agreement with India and whose PM recently said that he wanted to increase "military and cultural cooperation" with India?

Global Times - Turkey eyes free trade pact with India

Erdogan says Turkey, India can turn crisis into opportunities [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]

Turkey aims to increase trade with India to $6bln

Well... if these countries do want to support anti-India forces, they are more than welcome. Fact remains, that even if they support these forces, it would be minimal. So, Pakistanis can continue their wet dreams over a multinational strategic anti-India alliance in the name of "Islamic brotherhood".

The Indians have israelis technicians manning india,s Green Pine radars and barak sam systems

Does this mean that the Israelis F15 & F16 top guns may be flying against these UAE or Turkish F16s . After all Israel is india,s biggest ally after Russia.

I,M SURE the Israelis would love to be involved

THIS IS WAT I CALL A NITEMARE 200+ SU30MKI IAF and 100 F16SUFI. F15I from Israel AS BACK UP.

versis

PAF TURKEY & UAE. F16 X 12 SDQS OR 200 PLANES.

You see my point" you can dress up or make up wat ever scenario you like"

80million dollar F16 in a INDO/PAK war and no UAE will want the Indian Navy and mki flying into their territory TO KICK ***..

A word of caution regarding the israelis..

The israelis technicians stayed in delhi during 2001 to man and operate the green pines which had just been delivered then.

in 1999 israeli gave massive resupply of artiillary during kargil.

They are a very dangerous and very capable ally

Trade is just one aspect of a relationship. Both India and the opposite side have a mutual benefit in trading with one another. In fact, the Indians even approach Pakistan for transit route whilst considering it an arch enemy. It's naive and not representative on your behalf to compare Indian trade with certain countries vs Pakistani trade. India has a much larger economy due its size and population. It's obvious that India will be ahead. At the end of the day, allegiance is all that matters.

I kind of disagree... thats why said that world has changed...I hope you would agree that allegiance is also driven by national interests...If my national interests in to be a neutral party or just morally supporting a party rather than completely opposing one party and taking side with other then it would be foolish of me to do contrary....Trade as you said is definitely one aspect but is not something that people would compromise unless they have to...What say???

Also when i am posting some trade links all i am trying to portray is the trade volumes of the respective country with India and Pak...I know india being a bigger economy will be ahead(though not always true - relations with the country guides that)...but what you fail to see in those links is the percentage increase in trade viz-a-viz india...and that's why alienating India will not be a cake walk....

Last edited:
Believe me, Turkey know the Importance of Pakistan !

The Pakistanis supportet our Indepence War against the the Imperalists, Turkey as Nation is Pakistan forever thankfull for that Kind of Help. If Pakistan is in trouble, enough turkish People will bring Victims for their Brothers in Pakistan ! When we(Turkey) as Nation are threatend with Nukes, we work also for sure on this Weapons to deliever the Nations who are killing our People with Nuke a deastating Nuclear Punch !

There no Reason for Turkey do not Support Pakistan in Case of War with the Blood of our Soldiers !

Hmm.. then how do you explain this statement by your Prime Minister -

Stressing that Turkey and India are inheritors of two great civilizations, Erdogan said that "Turkey will never forget the support Indian people gave to the Turks during the Turkish War of Independence and will always remember this support".

Erdogan says Turkey, India can turn crisis into opportunities [ WORLD BULLETIN- TURKEY NEWS, WORLD NEWS ]

And this one too -

"We are preparing for military and cultural cooperation with India. The two countries support each other in the political sphere," Erdogan also said.

I kind of disagree... thats why said that world has changed...I hope you would agree that allegiance is also driven by national interests...If my national interests in to be a neutral party or just morally supporting a party rather than completely opposing one party and taking side with other then it would be foolish of me to do contrary....Trade as you said is definitely one aspect but is not something that people would compromise unless they have to...What say???

Also when i am posting some trade links all i am trying to portray is the trade volumes of the respective country with India and Pak...I know india being a bigger economy will be ahead(though not always true - relations with the country guides that)...but what you fail to see in those links is the percentage increase in trade viz-a-viz india...and that's why alienating India will not be a cake walk....

Perhaps you're under the illusions that because the world has changed that somehow countries will pick sides. You're wrong. In a war no country will pick any side unless ulterior motives (i.e. hegemonic interests, long-standing disputes) are at stake. The last thing the world would want is an all out nuclear war between Pakistan and India which is bound to have an adverse affect on almost everyone. Something that can never be ruled out if a war were to take place between these adversaries. Again, mutual interests such as trade are just one part of the equation. The world is much complexer than that I'm afraid.

Those percentage increases are very obvious. Indian security situation has been fairly stable. Pakistan has suffered immensely as a result of WoT. Needless to say that the deteriorating security situation has been catastrophic for the Pakistani economy. Also, India peaked at a time when the war started to have its devastating effects in Pakistan. Not mere coincidence, but fate as we know it. Countries might not alienate India nor Pakistan, but they won't choose any sides either. Some things cannot be bought with trade or anything else. Like I said, allegiance is what really matters at the end of the day. There is no doubt that commonality between creed and history play a major role in this allegiance. Lesson learnt are that it would be wiser for Pakistan and India to settle their disputes instead of resorting to warmongering. I can assure you that both will be losers. There's no winner in a war.

Last edited:
Hmm... which countries are you talking about?

Iran, which relies on India for 40% of its refined oil consumption and seeks billions of dollars in investment from India? -

Does US road to better relations with Iran pass through India? / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Indian consortium to invest in Iran gas field

UAE, 40% of whose population consists of Indian nationals and imports $24 billion worth goods from India annually?

'Indians largest working force in UAE' - Indians Abroad - World - The Times of India

UAE is India's top export destination- Foreign Trade-Economy-News-The Economic Times

Turkey, which recently showed its desperation to sign a free trade agreement with India and whose PM recently said that he wanted to increase "military and cultural cooperation" with India?

Global Times - Turkey eyes free trade pact with India

Well... if these countries do want to support anti-India forces, they are more than welcome. Fact remains, that even if they support these forces, it would be minimal. So, Pakistanis can continue their wet dreams over a multinational strategic anti-India alliance in the name of "Islamic brotherhood".
If that 40% population is sent packing and the $ 24Billion trade is shifted elsewhere, one wonders which country's labor force will line up with it's farmers to mass suicides and before you start to feel the wet patches, a reminder is suffice that it's your own media and warlords feeling jittery and rattled and making statements and writing articles to the effect.:disagree:

F-16's are getting old now. Maybe if we catch Bin Laden [if hes alive] the Americans might reward us with some F-22's or atleast F-35's.

I know right, 'In my dreams'.

A beautiful alternative to money however.
82079a75aa96172c57317bea3c3e8459.jpg

Pakistan has received help from the Arab nations in the past, however its 2010 and I think the world has changed dramatically. While the possibility exists I believe it is rather remote given how India has improved its ties with all of Pakistan benefactors. India can rely on time tested allies like Russia and Israel, perhaps even the US and EU for military assistance or diplomatic pressure on the Arab states.

Pakistan has received help from the Arab nations in the past, however its 2010 and I think the world has changed dramatically. While the possibility exists I believe it is rather remote given how India has improved its ties with all of Pakistan benefactors. India can rely on time tested allies like Russia and Israel, perhaps even the US and EU for military assistance or diplomatic pressure on the Arab states.

It was in 1998 that there was jubilation in most Arab Capitals as they celebrated Pakistan's nuclear tests and their envoys visited Islamabad to personally congratulate the GOP.

^^ 12 years ago

Today the Saudis haven't even bothered donating all the money they pledged.

^^ 12 years ago

Today the Saudis haven't even bothered donating all the money they pledged.

I'm happy they don't give us money. Instead they've offered us free oil, which is just as great. Turkey offered military upgrades and China gave us projects which have contributed greatly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom