Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

CVS2gmHWcAA0OVv.png

CVSxhtqWoAAAFd1.jpg

CVSxhprXIAAtcqZ.jpg

CVSxhVrXAAAS-SD.jpg
tumblr_mcr7m7zVSx1qapk2qo1_500.png

Wasalam

Nothing new.
Just two more candidates joined the "talks" for JFT.
It's been pretty long since we are selling empty words like jf17 costs 1/3rd of F16 & BLA BLA........ first we need to fill up our own needs then go for export orders.......

For your kind info PAC has already increased the production capability to 25 per anum and delivery to customers will start in 2017. so by that time we will already have 100+ JFTs. You are not smarter than PAF and PAC planners.

done but it seems they will keep coming
think of yourself as the pdf patrol oficer. fighting trolls and cleaning up threads. :enjoy:
also your flags say your from and live in pakistan but your profile says your from berkshire. so are you british pakistani?

Victim of your own makings, you are confusing Tejas 101 deadlines with others.
The first deal was confirmed at PAS, where JF-17 participated THIS YEAR, contract for which has already been signed as confirmed by PAF officials at DAS...with deliveries commencing next year.
This is a second buyer with few more also in the pipeline.

Don't get upset.... JF-17 is a super duper jet..

Abdul Bhaijaan Salam, last time I didnt able to ans you because Mods, took my privileges to reply you :) .
1.) Here I was quoting an article which I read in 2011 where I found about 2 (FC 1/ JF 17) prototypes with there prototype nos. lost while testing, If I remember one of them was mentioned PT-04. There it was also mentioned Chinese tested different Radars at prototype stage and PT-04 was equipped with ELM-2032 when lost. I searched that article yesterday didnt found .But I found something similar claim by Manticore while searching.
JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool.
Tell me "PLAAF J-10A crashed, pilot died " Did china Acknowledge it ? NO. This is there stated policy not to Ack or Deny. Even one Rumored crash in 2014 not Ack. and Janes which was claiming it removed it from its website.
Point is yes You can refute it as rumor at the same time I say its true. Nobody is wrong in his position.

2.) Plz Abdul ji dont compare these both situations together. There is big Difference. In my claim its the chinese govt. policy so its understandable. But in your case its totally opposite Pvt company is supposed to claim characteristics of its products but they are not claiming nor Supporting or Acknowledge PAF member claims Why ? Do you have any Valid reasonable Ans ?
I told you I dont doubt on company's claim but there claim is very Incomplete there is no mention of Max. Voltage based on which they are claiming nor mentioning any Search range. I asked you many times but you never answered me What is the searching range and What is the tracking range of JF 17 radar and at what Voltage ?

Same way in Past they claimed 100 s of time they are going to win in 1971 , you think they dont know the actual reality that time ? When Musharraf was claiming 10% economic growths what happened ? Today Pakistan so bankrupt it need IMF bailout to pay loan interest. Thank god had he claimed 200KM range in interview to chinese Magazine Today you would have Arguing me for this range . What else should I refer this who so blindly accept there military Claims other then "Patriotic Fools" ?

3.) I indeed believe this is normal practice to test all available radars whether you will use it in future or not. This is a normal "Check all the options"

-There was no crash of on any prototype in 2011 ... here is an actual picture from late 2011 with the PT-04 being tested in China ...
JF-17_pt-04_3.jpg

-Pakistan is a partner in the JFT project, also an operator hence an authority and the figures released by PAF officials have to be taken seriously whether you like em or not ...

-As far as "patriotic fools" go ... well the criterion applies on the other side of the border as well ...

think of yourself as the pdf patrol oficer. fighting trolls and cleaning up threads. :enjoy:
also your flags say your from and live in pakistan but your profile says your from berkshire. so are you british pakistani?
yes that is right

i can write a report which is completely false and inflated. Pakistan and turkey is working on defense cooperation. where has that led to?
no anka
no hurkus
no milgem
no tf2000
no t129

the only thing i can remember the mtrp -33 and armored vehicles.

the tfx is an option but unlikely as china will undercut them by a huge margin.
also what they can get in turkey, they can also get in china for a fraction of what turkey is offering.

whats left?

Anka has some of its parts made in Kamra, old news.

Anka has some of its parts made in Kamra, old news.
well done smarty pants for bringing it up, thats what you call an attempt to break into the pakistani market. a very desprate one at that. they handed over the first parts at the ideas expo, did you know that?

well done smarty pants for bringing it up, thats what you call an attempt to break into the pakistani market. a very desprate one at that. they handed over the first parts at the ideas expo, did you know that?

Dude, stop being a sensitive pansie. Your post included Anka as one of the projects in which the Pak-Turk defence collaboration did not bring any fruits for Pakistan, I corrected you. The first batch was handed over in 2013 at the IDEF in turkey, there was no IDEAS in that year, now you obviously did not know that. I don't even know for what you got your panties in such a messy twist. Was it because someone corrected you? Pffft...

I didn't even get why you brought Turkey into the discussion? Was it to present an argument that Pak-Turk defence collaboration is only for show? If that is the case then there are more examples than just the Anka.

The Panter howitzer being produced in Pakistan is one. Then there have also been rumours in the Turkish circles of Pakistani input in the Turkish cruise missile program (reported by some of the Turkish members on this forum). For more you can visit this link,

Turkey-Pakistan Military/Defense Industry Cooperation | News & Discussion

Turkey is not a military industry juggernaut where we would want to be involved in any and every project that they go for. We chose what fits us best.

Last edited:
Dude, stop being a sensitive pansie. Your post included Anka as one of the projects in which the Pak-Turk defence collaboration did not bring any fruits for Pakistan, I corrected you. The first batch was handed over in 2013, there was no Ideas in that year, it being a biannual affair. I don't even know for what you got your panties in such a messy twist. Was it because someone called you out? Pffft...

I didn't even get why you brought Turkey into the discussion? Was it to present an argument that Pak-Turk defence collaboration is only for show? If that is the case then there are more examples than just the Anka.

The Panter howitzer being produced in Pakistan is one. Then there have also been rumours in the Turkish circles of Pakistani input in the Turkish cruise missile program (reported by some of the Turkish members on this forum). For more you can visit this link,

Turkey-Pakistan Military/Defense Industry Cooperation | News & Discussion

Turkey is not a military industry juggernaut where we would won't to be involved in any and every project that they go for. We chose what fits us best.
one user was going on about how eygpt is getting the fc-1 but i dissagreed and said how media likes to twist the news and i pointed it to turkey, this is an example as they are desprate to break into the pakistani defence market. yes pakistan did get 72 panters 12 from turkey and 60 tot transfered.

point being the media has manipulated so many minds i thought i may as well join in.

Back
Top Bottom