What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 Sailors trapped inside the submarine, fantastic news

With some love Pakistan warships are on the way to rescue coward Indian sailors and will transport to Jinnah Hospital for medicals........

Russia will be concerned of how they will care of Arihat submarine to blow off sailors.

Mods - reported twice - would you take action based on the below policy?

The policy is clear, Unless the men killed were extremists and/or their nation at explicit war with Pakistan.. there is no insult to the troops/operatives/civilians allowed for any nation in any section or any thread. Violation of this rule seen from now in this or any thread will result in infractions for flamebaiting.

Lack of safety,maintenance and security procedures- procedures not taken up seriously, It is Indian culture and work ethics to be blamed

last year Malaysia's state-of-art navy vessel caught fire, Lack of safety,maintenance and security procedures- procedures not taken up seriously, It is Malaysian culture and work ethics to be blamed, isn't it????

Malaysia's state-of-art navy vessel catches fire

Don't be so dumb man, and that too when the the cause of the explosion and blaze is still not known, let the cause of the same be known then only it will be clear whether it was a human error committed or something else....

No, we have seen numerous of Indians are celebrating on Pakistan terrorism, have you seen? Proof yourself.

So you are capable of further degrading yourself? Damn!! You are one fine specimen.
And how am I proof of some moron celebrating death? I never did.

Folks please use the report button rather than quotes or mentions, it gets redundant and not easy for someone up late like me.
Thanks

R.I.P.. a Sub is the worst possible place to be trapped in a fire.
At least the bright side is that they are in Port with help available.

No, we have seen numerous of Indians are celebrating on Pakistan terrorism, have you seen? Proof yourself.

If you see someone playing in the pigstile and throwing mud at you? would you rather let the world see them and you apart or would you rather join them in the ***** as you are now?

How old are these particular Kilo's?

Folks please use the report button rather than quotes or mentions, it gets redundant and not easy for someone up late like me.
Thanks

R.I.P.. a Sub is the worst possible place to be trapped in a fire.
At least the bright side is that they are in Port with help available.

If you see someone playing in the pigstile and throwing mud at you? would you rather let the world see them and you apart or would you rather join them in the ***** as you are now?

How old are these particular Kilo's?

1. We use mentions after quoting those posts because,there is a common practice to make an abusive post and then delete them without an apology. Quoting them means an evidence remains.
2. The particular kilo,INS Sindhurakshak was commisioned in 1997 and upgraded in 2012. Its capable of firing klub missiles.

This gives me the flashback to the Kursk explosion, which had a form of hydrogen peroxide as the oxidizer for its torpedoes. The oxidizer leaked and reacted with the torpedo casing, producing hydrogen in the process, which led to a fire and explosion.

I wonder if Sindhurakshak uses the same torpedo fuel system, which if not maintained properly, may lead to exactly the same kind of explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom