What's new

Explain Hindu Dharam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Patriot

Reaction score
I have keen interest to learn about Hinduism. My only source is net and there are a lot of sites but i dont get a grasp of things....i was just wondering if some indian friends here can explain it to me...like about the basic belief, vedas and puranas, the difference between these books, different lords and avatars, yugas etc...

i would obliged if someone could explain it brief but in entirety. And i would keep that in my archives for reference in future too...

Only Indian members reply pl.

And pl ignore trolls and rants....

Last edited:
I have keen interest to learn about Hinduism. My only source is net and there are a lot of sites but i dont get a grasp of things....i was just wondering if some indian friends here can explain it to me...like about the basic belief, vedas and puranas, the difference between these books, different lords and avatars, yugas etc...

i would obliged if someone could explain it brief but in entirety. And i would keep that in my archives for reference in future too...

I should have told you but I am a christian and i dont know about my own religion very well :D

its not a religious forum :lol: (i don't know if that applies to Islamic religious teachings only or everybody).

Well we can help you if you have a question in mind............ not like religious teachings

You may ask a question and others may help you find an answer of your question........ you are asking too much otherwise

How many Gods and godesses u guys believe in 2 million or 22 million?
why u worship animals like cow,monkeys snakes and stuff?

its not a religious forum :lol: (i don't know if that applies to Islamic religious teachings only or everybody).

Well we can help you if you have a question in mind............ not like religious teachings

You may ask a question and others may help you find an answer of your question........ you are asking too much otherwise

Let the India members reply. This forum is all about religion......more than 80 per cent is about religion in one way or the other....i am sure there would be some one who would have understood what i has asked for.

Only Indian members reply pl.

I don't think it will be appropriate

1.) It's defense forum

2. Lots of troll him post BS about others religion

How many Gods and godesses u guys believe in 2 million or 22 million?
why u worship animals like cow,monkeys snakes and stuff?

First I am not a very religious person but regarding worshiping animals , trees etc dont you get a clue its nature buddy.

Hinduism gives respect to everything related to nature - sun , moon , animals, hills etc.

First I am not a very religious person but regarding worshiping animals , trees etc dont you get a clue its nature buddy.

Hinduism gives respect to everything related to nature - sun , moon , animals, hills etc.

No need to reply to this thread its gonna full of BS of all the kind.

And also flame war.:agree:

ok....here is the deal to avoid trolling and stick to non religious nature of this forum....but trust me i will come hard on those who discuss religion...it should apply across the board...
anyway if you guys think its not appropriate i would like if someone PM me...
Thanks

no trolling pl.

Where did i offend someone?its a logical question?
Its like askin u how many Gods do u worship?
Why dont u worship animals?
And i think before labelling anybdy troll kindly understand and comprehend wat the guy has posted........
P.S=Didnt expect from a senior member of such ignorance.

Thanks for the reply.But i wanted get detailed answer.
Peace.

Hinduism isn't a religion. It's a way of life.....:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom