What's new

Expansion essential to make UN security council credible: India

Are you referring to 1945 where ROC became a member of permanent security council or 1971 where PRC become a member of permanent security council? Because by 1971, PRC is a nuclear state with ability to produce its own tanks, fighters and submarines. More importantly, PRC also managed to defeat a UN force at Korean Peninsula, Indians (which is, at the time, believed to be the leader of third world countries) during the skirmish at 1962 and managed a stalemate with USSR in 1969. Basically, PRC managed to stood its ground against all other members of UN permanent security council in open conflict and earned recognition for its military strength.

Now, RoC's track record isn't as great as PRC. It was able to wear out Japan in a war of attrition. Its expeditionary force's performance in Southeast Asia was also recognized by Allies. I will admit that the strength between China and India is rather close back in 1945. In fact, if history is different, there is a very real possibility for India to get on the permanent council. However, the reality is that when UN permanent security council is founded, India is still a British colony while China is an independent nation and by the time India managed enough influence, 1962 occurred and effectively confined India influence into the south Asia subcontinent.
Very true. Indians have no one to blame but themselves and Nehru, as he thought, throwing out the Portuguese in Goa, they could have the same dream run with the PLA, but failed miserably.

Very true. Indians have no one to blame but themselves and Nehru, as he thought, throwing out the Portuguese in Goa, they could have the same dream run with the PLA, but failed miserably.

Nehru was ill-prepared when China saw opportunity and attacked India. Just after CCP came to power, they had border dispute with every neighbouring country.

Nehru was ill-prepared when China saw opportunity and attacked India. Just after CCP came to power, they had border dispute with every neighbouring country.
The truth is you got your *** kick because you underestimate our warning. Next time, when we give warning, you better listen!

The truth is you got your *** kick because you underestimate our warning. Next time, when we give warning, you better listen!

You are forgetting the response during Chola incident.

You are forgetting the response during Chola incident.
You Indian are truly pathetic and always find even tiny skirmish and exaggerated claim to hide your insecurity and embarrassment.

You Indian are truly pathetic and always find even tiny skirmish and exaggerated claim to hide your insecurity and embarrassment.

How many people did you lost during that tiny skirmish of 1967. Did your censorland media ever revealed it.

What a joke.

It was Nehru who started the Forward Policy against us, by setting up military outposts deep within Chinese territory in the eastern sector, the eastern sector where India does not even claim any land!

How many people did you lost during that tiny skirmish of 1967. Did your censorland media ever revealed it.
I take my country sensor-land as you like to claim over the habit of Indian fabrication and exaggeration to hide one's embarrassment. LMAO

What a joke.
It was Nehru who started the Forward Policy against us, by setting up military outposts deep within Chinese territory in the eastern sector, the eastern sector where India does not even claim any land!

China had been violating border even before any forward policy came. 
I take my country sensor-land as you like to claim over the habit of Indian fabrication and exaggeration to hide one's embarrassment. LMAO

Chinese version. :laugh:

Do you always compare a "One Day" Skirmish with a full fledged war?

You MUST admit that Indians are some of the best at fabrication and exaggerating a claim. I still remember the NASA claim and it was hilarious as shit. LOL

When it comes our way of boasting vs Indian way of boasting, I will prefer mine. Our media dont' often talk about past events, whether victories or defeats, but in Indian media, it was widely acknowledged that bad news will not be reported and exaggeration is the "official media policy". So I don't really blame most average Indian for not knowing this. LMAO

You should learn from your country man Joe Shrerer. he had a great discussion with Siegecross bow on the Sino Indian war of 1962. Their discussion should be what this forum is all about instead of all the incessant trolling from you.

You should learn from your country man Joe Shrerer. he had a great discussion with Siegecross bow on the Sino Indian war of 1962. Their discussion should be what this forum is all about instead of all the incessant trolling from you.

You can tell me what wrong you find in my comment. Chinese were the first one to violate the border between India and China. How can you even accuse Indians for forward policy.

Joe is one of the very few Indians capable of level-headed discussions. Wonder what he's been doing lately?

Joe is one of the very few Indians capable of level-headed discussions. Wonder what he's been doing lately?

He doesn't sit well with these bragging Indians and constantly get into arguments with them. Most reasonable person would get into arguments with these irrational Indians. Rational Indians are few and far in between in this forum. They rarely come in here any more and who can blame them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom