What's new

Exhibitors set to lift ban on Indian films today

I Kashmir will never be resolved and peace will never be attained.
THat's why i sad, Leave Kashmir as it is today w.r.t border.. We have 1/3rd of their land, while india has 2/3rd of their land, that is reasonable w.r.t population of both countries. Changing Kashmir name on both sides will do job and should make part of country and allow citizens eligible to buy land. It's better than to make it wasteland.
There is no other solution of kashmir nor Kashmiri can get fruits from Jihad. They are only hurting themselves & future generations. They should show some mercy on kids.

THat's why i sad, Leave Kashmir as it is today w.r.t border.. We have 1/3rd of their land, while india has 2/3rd of their land, that is reasonable w.r.t population of both countries. Changing Kashmir name on both sides will do job and should make part of country and allow citizens eligible to buy land. It's better than to make it wasteland.
There is no other solution of kashmir nor Kashmiri can get fruits from Jihad. They are only hurting themselves & future generations. They should show some mercy on kids.

The people of Kashmir have no say in the matter on both sides. They are caught in a vice between two nuclear states, end of story. Sad, unfortunate but that is the story of South Asia..

14726231_200134923757943_5426448130591686656_n.jpg

@ISI @User @django @Moonlight

ET bs,ing again @friendly_troll96 @Chauvinist

Movies, Dramas etc. are not Islamic culture but disease from Hinduism where some people go to enjoy Indian Women Skin etc... they are like wine shops, BAN or no BAN this does not matter!!! they will fill their desires through other means...

Movies, Dramas etc. are not Islamic culture but disease from Hinduism where some people go to enjoy Indian Women Skin etc... they are like wine shops, BAN or no BAN this does not matter!!! they will fill their desires through other means...
I am for ban on Indian content not on movies and songs i support Pakistani industry i am a huge fan of the actress you see in my dp

Excellent news why media follows doorstep of politicians. We deserve free media u can't for e anyone to don't watch Indian movies dramas and switch Pakistani content what's next then ban Hollywood. Artist are ambassador of peace

Guess what this also means no one is interested in watching s maula jutt Punjabi movies .Whole Pakistani community watches Indian movies

Truly, a wise post.

BrzhvJMCQAErhMD.jpg

First let Kashmiris decide what they want.

The keyboard patriots in this forum are not cinema owners. Thus, they can afford to rant against Indian movies. :lol::lol:

By the way, the people need something as entertainment. Shallow patriotism doesn't get in the way of ordinary people.

Why ? Ban must continue and made permanent.
100% agreed and it should apply to artists of both sides on both sides of the border without any kind of relaxation .... after all hub bul watani , ghairath aur quami waqqar bhee koi cheez hai :angel:

whole world is moving ahead and we are stuck in Kashmir. we need to solve this issue and move on.

Good decision by exhibitors. Imposing ban on film and telly is ineffective and doesn't achieve anything. We are living in difficult times and people need a escape and those who have problem with Indian entertainment being shown don't even watch it so they wouldn't mind if a ban is imposed but majority loves bolly films so whats the points? Let people choose what they want to watch be it Indian, American Kpop their choice.

Until we do not produce movies in a bulk (ofcourse not matching Indians), cinemas in Pakistan will need foreign movies especially the bollywood one. We need to be smart while imposing a carpet ban on bollywood rather we should only allow the movies of those produces/directors and especially actors who hasn't spoken against Pakistan like Amir, Salman, SRK , Karan Johur, Varaun, Om Puri etc. This 'selective' act will further piss the extremists in India who are already after these guys in India and at the same time will give cinema owners in Pakistan some cushion until our movie industry starts their production in good numbers.

Back
Top Bottom