What's new

Exciting News for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Keeway and Benelli Coming Soon To Pakistan

There's a tradition increasingly that husbands often pool up money to buy cars for their wives. Our driver, saved up money to buy his wife, who's a teacher; a car, and he himself drives a bike. And no thank you, I value my life too much to get on a bike, lest drive one myself.
I can imagine an average middle-class man with two daughters and a wife having four cars parked in his garage.
And carbon footprint is a hoax.
c'mon aapa its not that hard..
bike-2.jpg
4fc5943c2ba4e808c4d248218017134f_0.jpg

Your driver must be rich.
You can get a Suzuki FX, for about the price of a bike.....

*********Edit**********
It's a Daihatsu Charade. Still you can get one for about the price of a new bike.

I can imagine an average middle-class man with two daughters and a wife having four cars parked in his garage.
And carbon footprint is a hoax.
c'mon aapa its not that hard..
View attachment 301059 View attachment 301060
Look, as I see it; if in a family a man let's her wife drive a scooter, he can also let her drive a car (no?) So we just jumped directly to the car.
And anyway it's a matter of perception, I don't like bikes.

Lot depends on the driving forces of the market. In India, Bajaj took the likes of Honda and Yamaha by re-branding and pushing products in each market segment /sectorwise. Some players have invested heavily on the legacy like our own Roayl Enfield... whose popularity has grown number of times in last few years. I personally prefer a Royal Enfield Classic 500...
classic-350-mint.png

desertstorm_left-side_600x463_motorcycle.png

Pakistan Market is still behaving and accepting functional products.It will take some time to make way to more luxurious and lifestyle bikes....Manufacturers have to work hard and spend a lot on advertisements, events and professional endorsements. Not to forget about racing events and off-roading expedition themed events to tap and generate the market...

great news.
It will bring many jobs ,business for people in pakistan

There's a tradition increasingly that husbands often pool up money to buy cars for their wives. Our driver, saved up money to buy his wife, who's a teacher; a car, and he himself drives a bike. And no thank you, I value my life too much to get on a bike, lest drive one myself.
Youre Missing out on some good experience,
I remember my ex used to be this burger bachi who never had a bike ride and Always said eww until i somehow convinced her to go out with me on my bike and as expected, she loved it.
better bikes have more safety featues, it is not the ride but the rider who causes accidents,

Lot depends on the driving forces of the market. In India, Bajaj took the likes of Honda and Yamaha by re-branding and pushing products in each market segment /sectorwise. Some players have invested heavily on the legacy like our own Roayl Enfield... whose popularity has grown number of times in last few years. I personally prefer a Royal Enfield Classic 500...
classic-350-mint.png

desertstorm_left-side_600x463_motorcycle.png

Pakistan Market is still behaving and accepting functional products.It will take some time to make way to more luxurious and lifestyle bikes....Manufacturers have to work hard and spend a lot on advertisements, events and professional endorsements. Not to forget about racing events and off-roading expedition themed events to tap and generate the market...

India has an awesome auto industry.
Hope it keeps on thriving.

Youre Missing out on some good experience,
I remember my ex used to be this burger bachi who never had a bike ride and Always said eww until i somehow convinced her to go out with me on my bike and as expected, she loved it.
better bikes have more safety featues, it is not the ride but the rider who causes accidents,

India has an awesome auto industry.
Hope it keeps on thriving.
Errrr, when a car doing 100, rear ends you, there's more chance of a person surviving in a car, than a bike. And there's a limit of how many safety features can be in a bike.

Errrr, when a car doing 100, rear ends you, there's more chance of a person surviving in a car, than a bike. And there's a limit of how many safety features can be in a bike.

This is what makes a good biker,
someone who tackles such douchebags who'd put up a 100kph and rear ends you. Thats part of the thrill, but then again the biker gets the last laugh when he gets to squeeze himslef from tough corners of the roads and somehow finds a way,
this aint exactly the case with bikes.

This is what makes a good biker,
someone who tackles such douchebags who'd put up a 100kph and rear ends you. Thats part of the thrill, but then again the biker gets the last laugh when he gets to squeeze himslef from tough corners of the roads and somehow finds a way,
this aint exactly the case with bikes.
Look, once you get hit by someone at that speed, it's game over. God forbid, but you'd die on the spot. And how is this okay for women? All that cornering and fast speed? What if someone slams into a woman driving a scooter?

Look, once you get hit by someone at that speed, it's game over. God forbid, but you'd die on the spot. And how is this okay for women? All that cornering and fast speed? What if someone slams into a woman driving a scooter?
if some person is not capable of tackling that scenario, then he shouldnt be taking a lady out on a bike at the first place, however i find your approach to be highly obscure, youre gonna find every sort of driver on the road, its how you drive that matters and saves you. what yorue sayign is very rare and impractical,
as for game over, some years ago my cousin died whilst driving his car.
accidents can happen on cars and bikes alike, what ive said is its way more fun to drive a bike.
if one really is scared of accidents, then they're better off being in home.

if some person is not capable of tackling that scenario, then he shouldnt be taking a lady out on a bike at the first place, however i find your approach to be highly obscure, youre gonna find every sort of driver on the road, its how you drive that matters and saves you. what yorue sayign is very rare and impractical,
as for game over, some years ago my cousin died whilst driving his car.
accidents can happen on cars and bikes alike, what ive said is its way more fun to drive a bike.
if one really is scared of accidents, then they're better off being in home.
Sorry to hear about your cousin,
You know, recently there are exams going on, of Matric or board whatever it's called. Often students drive their bikes to their venues. Mind you, it was afternoon, and on 1 road, I saw three bike accidents, not one; three.
Btw, say you're on the signal, and a car is coming up from behind you, doing a 120, zooming , how do you tackle the situation? Or how do you plan to save your life?. Or how will your bike save you? .

l

Btw, say you're on the signal, and a car is coming up from behind you, doing a 120, zooming , how do you tackle the situation? Or how do you plan to save your life?. Or how will your bike save you? .

Ive never come across such a situation and it sounds really stupid, how can a person pull off a 120 when there are bikes and cars right next to some signal there, either that person is up for a suicide coupled with a massacre or he's just not sane enough for a car.
Im sorry thats something very very rare, but for the sake of argument, ill try to quickly move sideways or even jump from my bike to save my life cuz I know the person in that car wont.

You know, recently there are exams going on, of Matric or board whatever it's called. Often students drive their bikes to their venues. Mind you, it was afternoon, and on 1 road, I saw three bike accidents, not one; three.
Thanks,

I see accidents often, but then again it seems you havent been paying attention to my previous comments, I vequite clearly said it is not the ride but the rider that makes the difference, if youre gonna give a bike or a car to some retard then its all gonna end badly.
no rocket science here.

Benelli is actually now a Chinese company. So is Keeway.

The new Benellis in India are quite nice. Especially the 300 and the 600.

The online-4 600 is actually based on the 2006 Yamaha R6 and is a nice machine, though pretty heavy.

All of them look and sound great.

Keeway never took off in India. Very ordinary offerings.
any idea about price in Indian rupee? Are there 150s also available in India?

These people are marketing these bikes like some kind of rocket that's what I saw from there fb page.... Expect the price of RKS to be over 4 lakh and that of beneli over 6-7 lakh... I am hoping KTM to enter the market and take on the advantage of the gap (which Yamaha might be filling with Fz) of a modern naked bike... KTM duke 125 can be a successful story for Pakistani market... Duke 125's current price in India is around 75,000... With 15bhp I can take a piece for 300,000 given the taxes the price could reach that high here but worth it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-28-12-51-29.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-28-12-51-29.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 27
These people are marketing these bikes like some kind of rocket that's what I saw from there fb page.... Expect the price of RKS to be over 4 lakh and that of beneli over 6-7 lakh... I am hoping KTM to enter the market and take on the advantage of the gap (which Yamaha might be filling with Fz) of a modern naked bike... KTM duke 125 can be a successful story for Pakistani market... Duke 125's current price in India is around 75,000... With 15bhp I can take a piece for 300,000 given the taxes the price could reach that high here but worth it...
Chalo aanay tu do...daikhtay hain.

Back
Top Bottom