What's new

Exciting News for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Keeway and Benelli Coming Soon To Pakistan

Max Pain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
12694612_456921684506159_867414532275171891_o.jpg

Yep you read it right.
Latest motorbike sensation is launching soon in Pakistan. After the arrival of Yamaha YBR 125, it seems that competition is building up and ultimately its good for end customer in Pakistan.

Now, Buraq Automobile Pvt Ltd brings Keeway and Benelli motorcycles in Pakistan. Benelli is 250cc, known as Benelli TNT25 and Keeway falls into 150cc category, named as RKS150 Sport . Color options will be red and white.

Established in 1911, Benelli is one of the oldest Italian motorcycle manufacturer in the world. Benelli known worldwide as a manufacturer of motorcycle with a youthful design. With superior products and varied types of Tornado and Benelli TNT is expected to make a pioneer and leader in the motorcycle industry today. On the other hand Keeway, a brand that was born in Hungary in 1999 with conviction of being regional leaders in the scooters segment. After 15 years, Keeway has become a Multinational Motorcycle Brand with presence in over 80 countries, manufacturing not only scooters, but also high technology motorcycles.
12814262_1086706024725827_4636412997384783831_n.jpg

12742433_823837447744536_8307249245516271658_n.jpg

Lot of rumors around the social media but no confirmation from the official source. In India, Benelli 250 is available at the price of INR 1.68 lacs. And we can sense that, price will be around PKR 3 lacs.

Both bikes got excellent looks and overall these brands have good reputation in the world. Buraq automobiles expanding their dealership network in the country, working on their marketing efforts and launching both bikes after 69 days according to their website. Company will announce the prices on its launching event in Lahore.

Although prices will be high but its good for the competition and eventually it will benefit the customers. And hopefully local assembled bike industry will improve themselves after entering of two new sensations in the country.

Good news but they would be very expensive to buy.

Expensive or not let them come , we need new bikes and cars . At first may be only expensive products are launched but soon economic products will follow . Let honda feel some competition and up their game .

Why does every company offer sports bikes in Pak but not cruisers? :mad:

Ahhhh Yesss.....!!!! :chilli::chilli::chilli::yahoo::yahoo::woot: Finally Some Sport Bike Brands...
When These Brand Launches their operation in Major Cities of Pakistan. The enthusiastic & exuberant Pakistani youth will be attracted toward them. Brands Like Unique,Ghani,Treet, Indus and Habib etc etc...would be vanished to some extent...

Shukar hai koi to achi news aai hai... We Need new Cars and Bikes in Pakistan.... sick of the monopoly of Honda Toyota and Suzuki

More companies more competition
Exactly as a guy who has a Suzuki bike, id love to see other 150cc bikes on pur roads.
Might be a wake up call for suzuki motors.

They're planning for local assembly so chances are the pricea won't be that high.

Keeway has some very nice cruisers.id expect them to be introduced the moment keeway gains foothold here.

Ahhhh Yesss.....!!!! :chilli::chilli::chilli::yahoo::yahoo::woot: Finally Some Sport Bike Brands...
When These Brand Launches their operation in Major Cities of Pakistan. The enthusiastic & exuberant Pakistani youth will be attracted toward them. Brands Like Unique,Ghani,Treet, Indus and Habib etc etc...would be vanished to some extent...
You want them to vanish?
Get all the 70cc bikes banned and these companies will end automatically

Good news indeed........ At least will rise the standard and downgrade current monopoly of few in Pakistan Market. Hope to see some powerful bikes as well as beauty. Assembly lines or plants will help the economy in the end.

Benelli is actually now a Chinese company. So is Keeway.

The new Benellis in India are quite nice. Especially the 300 and the 600.

The online-4 600 is actually based on the 2006 Yamaha R6 and is a nice machine, though pretty heavy.

All of them look and sound great.

Keeway never took off in India. Very ordinary offerings.

The seating position on cruisers in not conducive to riding on rough roads and poor terrain, since the posture does not allow the use of leg muscles to reduce the direct impact on the spine. That reduces the size of the market, similar to the use of stepped seats as I explained elsewhere earlier.

Benelli is actually now a Chinese company. So is Keeway.

The new Benellis in India are quite nice. Especially the 300 and the 600.

The online-4 600 is actually based on the 2006 Yamaha R6 and is a nice machine, though pretty heavy.

All of them look and sound great.

Keeway never took off in India. Very ordinary offerings.

Don't worry, this "great news" will fizzle out too, just like the Auto Policy just did. Pakistanis will be riding the Honda CG125 in 2116 still. :D

The seating position on cruisers in not conducive to riding on rough roads and poor terrain, since the posture does not allow the use of leg muscles to reduce the direct impact on the spine. That reduces the size of the market, similar to the use of stepped seats as I explained elsewhere earlier.

Sports bikes also don't handle too well on a rough road though. Going by that argument, its the dirt bikes that should truly rule the market in Pak. Btw, road works are pretty smooth now in Pakistan, I could ride to the smallest and most remote outpost and yet still not have to leave metaled roads. Last summers, I drove to the very end of the Neelum Valley and had a metaled road up till Kel. Thereafter I encountered a 10-12km stretch of mountain road.

Keeway has some very nice cruisers.id expect them to be introduced the moment keeway gains foothold here.

Amen to that.

Sports bikes also don't handle too well on a rough road though. Going by that argument, its the dirt bikes that should truly rule the market in Pak. Btw, road works are pretty smooth now in Pakistan, I could ride to the smallest and most remote outpost and yet still not have to leave metaled roads. Last summers, I drove to the very end of the Neelum Valley and had a metaled road up till Kel. Thereafter I encountered a 10-12km stretch of mountain road.

Post some non classified photos if you can buddy.

The best bike for our countries are naked standards.

Exactly the ones that make up 99% of our markets

Amen to that.

Post some non classified photos if you can buddy.

The best bike for our countries are naked standards.

Exactly the ones that make up 99% of our markets

Proper off-road bikes are more expensive to make than naked standards, and therefore do not have a major market share compared to naked standards as said above. Replacing expensive plastics will not fly in such markets, nor will bikes than one person cannot lift up by themselves, nor fancy items like ABS etc. The products will conform to the overall market, not a few enthusiasts, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom