What's new

Exciting News for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Keeway and Benelli Coming Soon To Pakistan

Post some non classified photos if you can buddy.

The best bike for our countries are naked standards.

Exactly the ones that make up 99% of our markets

I don't usually take a lot of pictures, since I'm usually looking to clear as much ground as possible before the day ends and enjoy the scenery as I go along rather than stopping, these are some of the pictures I took while moving so pardon me if they are not really stable.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This is the last village in the Neelum Valley. The water body seen is a tributary of the Kishan Ganga River. It join up with several other tributaries before it become the Neelum River.
4.jpg

You can spot the Tricolour in this picture, almost dead center. Its the HQ of an Indian Regiment practically few tens of meters from my position. Technically the land I am standing on in this picture is Indian but since it falls on the other side of the river, it is treated as De Facto AJ&K territory. There have been skirmishes and the road is often blocked due to crossfire.

5.jpg

Exactly as a guy who has a Suzuki bike, id love to see other 150cc bikes on pur roads.
Might be a wake up call for suzuki motors.

They're planning for local assembly so chances are the pricea won't be that high.

Keeway has some very nice cruisers.id expect them to be introduced the moment keeway gains foothold here.

You want them to vanish?
Get all the 70cc bikes banned and these companies will end automatically
@Max Pain U didn't get my point I said vanished to some extent not completely. Because bro the common User having 70cc is categorized as 1.Working Class/office workers, 2.student/adults...
Now adults would agree to switch to Sport bikes but the real common Office man won't give up brand like Ghani,united etc because of low price,fuel efficient and easily available spare parts...

Keeway is chinese and theres nothing special about it. We have few rks in our town. Believe me generator sounds better than those rks. The only good thing about keeway may be price.

Keeway superlight looks okay but its still very fake..

Why does every company offer sports bikes in Pak but not cruisers? :mad:
Mun ki baat cheen li!

Imagine being able to buy a new Softail Slim S for $20k in Pakistan. The odds of me being able to buy this beauty in my bachelor life do not seem to be in my favour.

Muaaaaah! :smitten:

9b75f4feb840a2b47e7afa154287dd27.jpg

this shows pakistanis in pak dont know jack about sales and bikes. you bring all best quad and bikes especially dirtbikes to azad kashmir were the expats visit you wil sell them like cake. price is no issue but cocky greedy establishment is problem. we talking 650 yamaha raptor not cheap china junk. i like the old honda cr 500. i had kawasaki kmx 200cc off road maza but it heavy to push if you run out of petty or lose kick start lol. or learn to weld and stick generator engine n you can ride home lolz home made buggy or quad.

Benelli's even though a Chinese product come with 2 year/Unlimited Kilometer warranty here and are the cheapest 300cc bikes to own.

Benelli's even though a Chinese product come with 2 year/Unlimited Kilometer warranty here and are the cheapest 300cc bikes to own.

Not in India though. KTM has redefined the value for money bang for buck paradigm here. Every other manufacturer is just trying to play catch up. And not very successfully.

Benellis being sold in India ....

TNT 300

300 cc twin. 37 bhp. Top speed 158 kmph. Rs. 2.9-3 lacs ex showroom.

25benelli-tnt-300-1.jpg

Benelli TNT 600i (this is the 2006 R6 motor)

84 bhp. Top speed 230 kmph. Ex showroom 5.15-5.25 lacs (making it the cheapest Inline-4 in the country by a country mile)

185673d1435008774-benelli-tnt-600i-onwers-reviews-experiences-img_6605.jpg

Lovely twin under-seat exhausts, and pretty orgasmic I4 exhaust note ....

benelli-bn-600i-tnt-600i-review-09.jpg

Mun ki baat cheen li!

Imagine being able to buy a new Softail Slim S for $20k in Pakistan. The odds of me being able to buy this beauty in my bachelor life do not seem to be in my favour.

Muaaaaah! :smitten:

9b75f4feb840a2b47e7afa154287dd27.jpg
How bout iron 883? Its affordable..

MY15Iron883.jpg

This is the Big Momma - The Benelli TNT 899

124 bhp Top Speed 258 kmph Ex showroom 9.5-9.75 lacs

benelli-tnt-899-and--2_1600x0w.jpg

benelli-tnt-899-review-11.jpg

This one is a single and a nice looking one

The TNT 25 (250 cc single)

28 bhp Top Speed 140 kmph Ex showroom 1.7-175 Lacs

DSK-Benelli-TNT-250-At-India-Bike-Week-2015-Front-Left-Three-Quarters.jpg

Benelli-TNT-250-at-the-India-Bike-Week-2015.jpg

Sport Tourer Benelli GT600

81 bhp Top Speed 210 kmph Ex Showroom 5.75 Lacs

Benelli-TNT-600-GT-India.jpg

With hard boxes

benelli-bn-600gt-tnt-600gt-review-04.jpg

Great bikes above, but totally unsuited to the Pakistani market, expect the smaller singles, may be.

12694612_456921684506159_867414532275171891_o.jpg

Yep you read it right.
Latest motorbike sensation is launching soon in Pakistan. After the arrival of Yamaha YBR 125, it seems that competition is building up and ultimately its good for end customer in Pakistan.

Now, Buraq Automobile Pvt Ltd brings Keeway and Benelli motorcycles in Pakistan. Benelli is 250cc, known as Benelli TNT25 and Keeway falls into 150cc category, named as RKS150 Sport . Color options will be red and white.

Established in 1911, Benelli is one of the oldest Italian motorcycle manufacturer in the world. Benelli known worldwide as a manufacturer of motorcycle with a youthful design. With superior products and varied types of Tornado and Benelli TNT is expected to make a pioneer and leader in the motorcycle industry today. On the other hand Keeway, a brand that was born in Hungary in 1999 with conviction of being regional leaders in the scooters segment. After 15 years, Keeway has become a Multinational Motorcycle Brand with presence in over 80 countries, manufacturing not only scooters, but also high technology motorcycles.
12814262_1086706024725827_4636412997384783831_n.jpg

12742433_823837447744536_8307249245516271658_n.jpg

Lot of rumors around the social media but no confirmation from the official source. In India, Benelli 250 is available at the price of INR 1.68 lacs. And we can sense that, price will be around PKR 3 lacs.

Both bikes got excellent looks and overall these brands have good reputation in the world. Buraq automobiles expanding their dealership network in the country, working on their marketing efforts and launching both bikes after 69 days according to their website. Company will announce the prices on its launching event in Lahore.

Although prices will be high but its good for the competition and eventually it will benefit the customers. And hopefully local assembled bike industry will improve themselves after entering of two new sensations in the country.
Finally something good happening in Pakistan Motorcycle manufacturer's became a Mafia good to see their monopoly getting broken

Great bikes above, but totally unsuited to the Pakistani market, expect the smaller singles, may be.

The small single yes.

Or they could let Bajaj come in .....

I am lazily eyeing the 600i off and on.

I just realized why Benelli and Keeway are coming in together.

They are owned by the same Chinese company.

Back
Top Bottom