What's new

Featured Ex PN Chief Zafar Mehmood Abbasi highlighted PN modernization

On the occasion of launch of Tug boat there were some news reports that 9 ships and boats are under construction. can any one shed light on it.
2x Milgem and 2x hangor (maybe 4x if they are talking about the entire project, but I think only 2 started so far).
The rest I’m unsure. Maybe more Azmat class FAC? More tugs? CNS did mention PN would induct local gunboats as well.

4 Milgem
4 type 54AP
1 jinnah
I think he meant at KSEW. 2x Type 054AP are already complete.
Jinnah is not under construction yet afaik, I think it’s Still in design phase. It will only start after MILGEM deliveries are complete. Is there any news regarding it’s construction?

On the occasion of launch of Tug boat there were some news reports that 9 ships and boats are under construction. can any one shed light on it.
Provided that news is related to domestic construction; then its worth remembering that KSEW has plans to construct 20 fast attack crafts by 2025. Include Milgem corvette (s) in the list of under construction ships too.
No Hangor or Jinnah is under construction in Pakistan as per now.
Both are things of post 2025.

Last edited:
Which MALE UAV did PN buy?
How will SSGN be increased to a division-sized force will it be open for civilians?
With all this equipment PN will be a headache for IN.
I heard something like that about SSGN (open to civilians part) though can't confirm it at the moment..

What type of ballistic missile sir something like DF 21D ?

I believe this is Hypersonic Missile System, unsure whether it is exclusively land based Area Denial Weapons' System or perhaps be integrated on other Pakistan Navy combat platforms such as Submarines or Surface Combat Ships.
What is the use of MALE UAV for navy?

Ever heard of BAMS Unmanned Air Systems, known in the U.S Navy as MQ-4C Triton?

Back
Top Bottom