What's new

Ex-ISI Chief Says Purpose of New Afghan Intelligence Agency RAMA Is ‘to destabilize P

Whoa relax, I thought Jana was being sarcastic too and a bunch of rofls was my first reaction to his post http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nce-agency-rama-destabilize-p.html#post449638

I'm sure you will agree with me that muse's post was still the most insightful post out of the entire thread.

If you also think that just using the acronym=RAM=a hindu god=Indian connection is just being sarcastic, then thats good. We are on the same page then.

But Im not sure if Jana was really being sarcastic after he clarified his opinion about the acronym-Indian connection nexus in a later post.

Maybe a sarcastic comment as well?
May be sarcastic but then the fact remains there, there is an indian hand in it, now one may kid about it by connecting Ram Ram or he/she may debate it out.

Whoa relax, I thought Jana was being sarcastic too and a bunch of rofls was my first reaction to his post http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nce-agency-rama-destabilize-p.html#post449638

I'm sure you will agree with me that muse's post was still the most insightful post out of the entire thread.

If you also think that just using the acronym=RAM=a hindu god=Indian connection is just being sarcastic, then thats good. We are on the same page then.

But Im not sure if Jana was really being sarcastic after he clarified his opinion about the acronym-Indian connection nexus in a later post.

Maybe a sarcastic comment as well?

First of all I am NOT he i am She by all means.

Secondly i was not and i am not sarcastic. Earlier Afghan intellegence agency KHAD (once again the abbriviation derived from the Persian name of the agency) was glove in hands with India in the 80s and my city Peshawar was taregt of Indian-Khad terrorism.

Although i was not born then but my elders do narrate how the frontier specially Peshawar used to witness bomb blasts daily. Indians were very active then.

Now this time too by creating RAM-A Indians are actively involved.

There is no second opinion about that.

Now a days even a kid knows that indians are involved in afghanistan under the umbrella provided by uncle sam. We have to move on from this fact and should discuss the alternatives and ways to catter this challange posed at our eastren border.
One is to lauch sting ops and covert ops in afghanistan.
Other is to moniter the supply lines and consider the advantages which could be earned from those.
Further strenthen the good Talibs in afghanistan which actually creating hell for the forighn visitors.

most importantly
at same maintain the status of the front line ally in the so called WOT.

Now a days even a kid knows that indians are involved in afghanistan under the umbrella provided by uncle sam.

We even know our Army is present there working as construction Workers. Whats the big deal about it ?

Afghanistan people or their government does not have any problems with India.

xeric,

I know its offtopic,but i must clarify ur misconception about hinduism.

Kama Sutra isnt a religious book by anymeans,its a great ancient book on art of love making written by Vatsyayana.

The Tantra things is also rituals practised by some who believed that sex can be sacred and powerful enough that one can attain divinity in through tantric ritualistic practices.

My point is whatever appears in "sex-and-hinduism" article isnt the standard hindu religious Ideology,but sexual Philosophy of some ancient hindus.

Hindu civilization always gave enough space to everyone to live according to their own ethos, outlook and personal Philosophies even scope to live an athiest life. .

If one hand u have Kama Sutra and tantric sex ,on the other hand we have so many sage/saints who thought salvation can be achieved only by being devoid of all worldly pleasures living in a jungle or mountain caves with life long meditation of supreme lord.

So dont pick certain rituals or observance of certain sect of hindus and believe it as the crux of hindu religious ideology. Though there are standard rituals and vedic chats of worshipping, for that matter hindu religion give scope for various different paths/Philosophies to attain ultimate goal of salvation.

First of all I am NOT he i am She by all means.

Secondly i was not and i am not sarcastic. Earlier Afghan intellegence agency KHAD (once again the abbriviation derived from the Persian name of the agency) was glove in hands with India in the 80s and my city Peshawar was taregt of Indian-Khad terrorism.

Although i was not born then but my elders do narrate how the frontier specially Peshawar used to witness bomb blasts daily. Indians were very active then.

Now this time too by creating RAM-A Indians are actively involved.

There is no second opinion about that.

Yaa, they named it as RAMA on indian behest, so that everyone can cast doubts and some like u can even do explict finger pointing that Indians are playing dirty games inside Afganistan.

I mean arent u giving too little credit to the intelligence of indian intelligence agencies even after discrediting them for conducting so many nefarious activities in our countries??:hitwall:

Last edited:
Oh please, now dont get me started, but let me give you a hint:

The million of Gods that you worship but then when you dont find 'time' to worship them all you 'choose' whom to worship, you have favorite gods, ofcourse no one could give attention to every one of the millions gods, you pick and choose which to worship.

You say wealth is bad but then seek it with madness.

What's with the celibacy 'thingy' (brahmacharya) in hinduism Vs the the verses in your holy books that shows that sex was treated as a form of worship, an act of sacredness.

Hinduism teaches that taking any life is wrong (as your grandma could be a fly, snake, chicken, mosquito), yet some of you promote eating flesh in the name of liberalism.

Oh and yes the Chankya shadow over your religion who attributes prevarication, falsification, fraud, deception, hypocrisy and propaganda to be time-tested devices to ensure total success.

Should i quote Indira Gandhi who after the successful dismemberment of Pakistan in 1971, in her moment of glory, boasted that she is an ardent follower of Chanakya and follows the Arthashastra in letter and spirit. Or should i quote Jawahar Lal Nehru who was known to consider the Arthashastra as his bible and Chanakya his mentor.

Chose whatever fits in, the religion being paradoxical or hypocritical, the choice is yours!

Let's not open the Pandora box and kill the thread, it's already ruined.

Dear Sir,

Permit me to tell you as an agnostic Indian that I found these remarks in very poor taste.

Yours sincerely,

'Joe S.'

We even know our Army is present there working as construction Workers. Whats the big deal about it ?

Afghanistan people or their government does not have any problems with India.

good one!:rofl:

This is not surprising or controversial.

The hindustan influence in Afghanistan is obvious, they are making big inroads.

This is not surprising or controversial.

The hindustan influence in Afghanistan is obvious, they are making big inroads.[/QUOTE]

i dont know about the in but roads certainly!

Again, dumb head, i never said that the 'HINDU ideology' related to the fringing agency. Dont feed me BS! You dont even know what are you talking about!! Did you read this:

Hey did someone read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeric View Post
Ok, if someone is bringing in the Hindu thingy in this thread, what's wrong with it? i mean let's keep the religion aside but the ideology stays!
And they have the guts to call me a flame!

i shunted out the RELIGION factor out of the thread/discussion on my 23rd post on this thread, but then you are such a loser that you again and again bring the religion inside the thread and then accuse me of spewing hatred? Intellect i mean, really do wonders, grow up!!

I know my response is a little late, was on vacation. Getting back however,

Wow, all that for nothing.

When you said, 'lets leave the religion aside, but the ideology stays', you should have made it clear that you weren't talking about 'hindu ideology', because that's what it sounded like.

You were simply trying to say that India probably has a hand behind the agency. On that account, I agree.

Minor misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion, bad choice of words IMO though.

Anyways, my apologies, and here's to a new start :cheers:

I know my response is a little late, was on vacation. Getting back however,

Wow, all that for nothing.

When you said, 'lets leave the religion aside, but the ideology stays', you should have made it clear that you weren't talking about 'hindu ideology', because that's what it sounded like.

You were simply trying to say that India probably has a hand behind the agency. On that account, I agree.

Minor misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion, bad choice of words IMO though.

Anyways, my apologies, and here's to a new start :cheers:

Thanks for understanding, But No Thanks!

I agree..............

Now a days even a kid knows that indians are involved in afghanistan under the umbrella provided by uncle sam. We have to move on from this fact and should discuss the alternatives and ways to catter this challange posed at our eastren border.
One is to lauch sting ops and covert ops in afghanistan.
Other is to moniter the supply lines and consider the advantages which could be earned from those.
Further strenthen the good Talibs in afghanistan which actually creating hell for the forighn visitors.

most importantly
at same maintain the status of the front line ally in the so called WOT.

Back
Top Bottom