What's new

Evidence China-India unification began to happen long time ago.

Guess the ethnicity of this scientist by his looks.

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North-East part of India where people have Mongoloid features

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Indian from deep interiors of mainland India

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Eminent journalist Jug Suraiya had suggested the same idea in the decade of 2000s in the newspaper TOI. He had talked about China and India using a common currency 'Ruan' (Rupee + Yuan = Ruan). I tried to search for that old article. I couldn't find it. If somebody knows the link, please post it here.

I don't think this would ever come to the minds of Chinese. We are racists and rational people. We ain't interested at all in your looks,delusions, laziness and dirtiness.

The best could happen between China and India is to be friend after settle the border dispute but I can't picture how China and India to be united.

I don't think this would ever come to the minds of Chinese. We are racists and rational people. We ain't interested at all in your looks,delusions, laziness and dirtiness.
The best could happen between China and India is to be friend after settle the border dispute but I can't picture how China and India to be united.
A logical evidence to prove China-India unification:

Russia is a country that is much much more greater than China. China is no match to Russia. Russia-India unification is happening VIGOROUSLY. Unification with a lesser (lesser means less great) country should be easier. Foreigners who are not acquainted with this matter may need introduction to the topic of massive Russian immigration to India.

Russia is a country that is much much more greater than China. China is no match to Russia. Russia-India unification is happening VIGOROUSLY. Unification with a lesser (lesser means less great) country should be easier. Foreigners who are not acquainted with this matter may need introduction to the topic of massive Russian immigration to India.
How do you define unification? To my understanding, unification means operating as one nation not an UN style setup or a multinational framework. Chinese unification is on the lines of unification between the Mainland (People's Republic of China) and Taiwan (Republic of China), the logistics of that is much easier compare to others. Both have the same language, including both official language and dialects, same traditional culture, similar tastes in food, etc. On the lines of geopolitics, it frees up much of the Navy and missile forces from coastal operations and extends China's strategic depth.

What is the rationale behind a China-India unification and what would it look like in your opinion? and what benefits would it bring (ie. complementing factors)?
Russia is a country that is much much more greater than China. China is no match to Russia.
"Much more greater" in what sense? geography? technology? political power? economy? industry? nuclear weapons? Russia is great in certain aspects and China doesn't desire to "match" Russia for the sake of matching or take that away from them, China is going to develop according to domestic needs.

If you are talking about China needing to unify with India in order to compete with Russia then I just don't see the need for that.
Russia-India unification is happening VIGOROUSLY.
Can you provide some evidence of Russia-India unification happening vigorously?

Foreigners who are not acquainted with this matter may need introduction to the topic of massive Russian immigration to India.
Well, good for both nations but saying unification due to some foreign influx doesn't mean unification. US is home to over 3 million ethnic Russians, unification isn't happening. 8 million Russians live in Ukraine, they are currently not unified. There are Russians all over the world, has Russia unified with all nations? Russians are an official ethnic group in China and there is no unification. Many of the Tsar's faction escaped to Harbin and occasional migration (including much earlier ones) to China occurs but no unification. There are a number of 6th generation Russians (different from ethnic Russians) in China but there are no official stats on their population since they are classified as Han and have mixed for many generations. There are a number of Russians and Ukrainians marrying locals in China but this is not unification on a national level. Sure there are complementing elements between the two nations and are working closer on a strategic basis but this is not unification, not by my definition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians

I don't see the particular logic behind China-India unification (as one nation).

Last edited:
What are you doing on this forum here?

How to unify China and India to form one country?

How to start this geopolitical project where there is not only massive movement of people across the Himalayas but also millions of marriages between Chinese and Indians? The admixture-synthesis of the two populace (pardon if English is wrong but you get the point) will give rise to an exciting and great civilisation culture - great cuisine, beautiful people, great music, great science and technology etc.

The above style admixture is happening between Pakistan and Russia/Slavic countries about which I and my friend will write later. But how and when will it happen between China and India?
Why would you want a unified India-China?

I don't see any logical evidence, Russia-India Unification, c'mon you can't be serious:o: it seems like you Indians are so desperate with identity crisis to come up with such Idea as unification.

@war&peace @faithfulguy @oprih @jaybird @UserUnknown2025 @prashantazazel
mahatmagandhi1-2x.jpg
Sure, pigs can fly one day. See you then.

Even the most anti-India Pakistani would vouch that an average Indian is better looking than the best looking Chinese and Japanese.

Cool story! If that make you feel better and help with your Indian low self esteem. Not to mention Indians smells better too. :-)

Back
Top Bottom