What's new

Evidence China-India unification began to happen long time ago.

Guess the ethnicity of this scientist by his looks.

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North-East part of India where people have Mongoloid features

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Indian from deep interiors of mainland India

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Now that there is clear evidence of China-India unification, moderators/admins have no justification to close/delete this thread.

MV5BMTg3OTg0MTE3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgwOTc3Mw@@._V1_QL50_SY1000_CR0,0,845,1000_AL_.jpg

Dr_Mani_Bhaumik.jpg

images

Linguistically and to a lesser extant genetically (R1A markers) south asia is closer to certain european cultures. You'll have an easier time arguing for an indo-european family reunion :cheesy:

R1a-Clades-July-2016-Lubicz-Lapinski.jpg

India-Pakistan reunification they are the same people with the same attitude towards women.
A logical evidence to prove China-India unification:

Russia is a country that is much much more greater than China. China is no match to Russia. Russia-India unification is happening VIGOROUSLY. Unification with a lesser country should be easier. Foreigners who are not acquainted with this matter may need introduction to the topic of massive Russian immigration to India.

wasting people's time.
What are you doing on this forum here?

How to unify China and India to form one country?

How to start this geopolitical project where there is not only massive movement of people across the Himalayas but also millions of marriages between Chinese and Indians? The admixture-synthesis of the two populace (pardon if English is wrong but you get the point) will give rise to an exciting and great civilisation culture - great cuisine, beautiful people, great music, great science and technology etc.

The above style admixture is happening between Pakistan and Russia/Slavic countries about which I and my friend will write later. But how and when will it happen between China and India?

I don't see any of interests for China-India to unify this must be some kind of fantasy, China-Taiwan unification make sense but China and India:partay: :rofl:.
Linguistically and to a lesser extant genetically (R1A markers) south asia is closer to certain european cultures. You'll have an easier time arguing for an indo-european family reunion :cheesy:

R1a-Clades-July-2016-Lubicz-Lapinski.jpg
I can post more pictures to prove that tamil-african unification began to happen long time ago
Stupid thread
India-Pakistan reunification they are the same people with the same attitude towards women.
I think you are making ridiculous claims and wasting people's time. It is true that Bengalis and Assamese have a great deal of Tibeto-Burmese genes, but what you are suggesting is simply a joke.
OP is on something strong, actually way stronger. Or he is off the things he should be on.
@war&peace @faithfulguy @oprih @jaybird @UserUnknown2025 @prashantazazel
mahatmagandhi1-2x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom