What's new

Everyone wrote off the Syrian army. Take another look now

If Qatar attacks Syria, then Iraq will attack Qatar. So Qatar not dare to attack Syria.
Iraq attacking Qatar is BS!

Heck even tiny Qatar can't do shyt about Syria apart from air strikes (it has no manpower to invade any country- (can't even protect itself)... Even that is impossible with Russians in Syria.

They are as relevant as their position is in the EU. Sadly, they don't see this.

Did you see NATO doing anything about Russian violations of Turkish airspace - apart from its hawkish sec holding a conference ? NATO is USA's ..... ! And it seems US is dealing with Syria "half heartedly"... Even their air strikes aren't making any impact on ground.

They are as relevant as their position is in the EU. Sadly, they don't see this.

a chinese peasant like you should not talk about inner issues of NATO. We are your enemies you know. USA are not your friends. They are planning the destruction of china at this Moment.

a chinese peasant like you should not talk about inner issues of NATO. We are your enemies you know. USA are not your friends. They are planning the destruction of china at this Moment.

"A Chinese peasant"? Gee, thanks! You are too kind. I am just a janitor employed by McDonald, so don't mind me.

I have no problem with your relationship with NATO or the "EU".
If by the choice of word "we" to describe your relationship with them makes you happy, then feel free to do so. The rest of the world already know your position in the EU.. oops, I mean outside of the EU, literally attached by a thin thread. That's how important your are to them.

If Turkey continues to blindly go down the wrong path, you just might get to see a West Xinjiang above Syria (forget about your East Turkestan). :lol:

"A Chinese peasant"? Gee, thanks! You are too kind. I am just a janitor employed by McDonald, so don't mind me.

I have no problem with your relationship with NATO or the "EU".
If by the choice of word "we" to describe your relationship with them makes you happy, then feel free to do so. The rest of the world already know your position in the EU.. oops, I mean outside of the EU, literally attached by a thin thread. That's how important your are to them.

If Turkey continues to blindly go down the wrong path, you just might get to see a West Xinjiang above Syria (forget about your East Turkestan). :lol:

What does a chinese peasant know about Turkey? Please go back to your chithole called China and eat those industry toxines which polutes your chithole Country called china. :lol:

What does a chinese peasant know about Turkey? Please go back to your chithole called China and eat those industry toxines which polutes your chithole Country called china. :lol:

This Janitor probably know more about Turkey than you do regarding China, Syria and Russia. Truth hurts doesn't it?

I grew up on toxins and pollutions, so I guess your post just got "bunked" :lol:

This Janitor probably know more about Turkey than you do regarding China, Syria and Russia. Truth hurts doesn't it?

I grew up on toxins and pollutions, so I guess your post just got "bunked" :lol:

You think USA will sit back and watch you become a threat to them? They plan horrible things for you. They will use their Biologic weapons and DNA weapons against you. Full Biological war-package against criminal communist chinese Regime and their footsoldiers. You think BIRDFLU was a natural Thing right? :)

Backed by thousands of Hezbullah, Iranian troops, Iraqi militia and supported in the air by Russian might, offcourse any army would excel. However they (Syrian army) were on the receiving end from 2011-2015, so I still think that Syrian army lacks professionalism.

Putin entered the Syrian quagmire, to make the west support Asad. How ? Lemme explain. Russians have been insisting that they and Americans coordinate their airstrikes which the Americans were reluctant to accept. Putin started bombing FSA (American funded rebels) alongside ISIS, Al Nusra. Once FSA, Al Nusra is weakened, IS and Assad would be the only two options left in Syria and the west will ultimately have to support the lesser evil of the two, i.e Assad. This is Putin’s game plan, to reinforce and strengthen the position of his ally in Middle East.

Agreed Syrian soldiers are responsible for the worst abuses , their are videos available on youtube. They are on the offensive just because of support from thousands of troops from Iran, Hezbullah, Iraq and Russian air might.

Like all Baathist Scum...the armies for was only annual parade shows...and ranks were filled by loyalty rather than merit....Be it Syrian army of Assad or Iraqi army of Saddam, both were incompetent at war.....Saddam did not allow GPS units on their tanks so when they invaded Saudi Arabia during gulf war they were effectively blind and sitting ducks..

Like all Baathist Scum...the armies for was only annual parade shows...and ranks were filled by loyalty rather than merit....Be it Syrian army of Assad or Iraqi army of Saddam, both were incompetent at war.....Saddam did not allow GPS units on their tanks so when they invaded Saudi Arabia during gulf war they were effectively blind and sitting ducks..

Don´t judge SADDAM. Using US based GPS vs americans? Are you stupid? :)

Having GPS better than having no navigation....

americans can give wrong GPS data to their enemies by shutting down civil GPS signals. SADDAM was smart to not use GPS and use old arabic guides instead.

WW2 there was no GPS and American tanks went from Normandy to Berlin.

no american tank ever entered Berlin until 1948. Stop spreading bullchit.

Soviets captured Berlin with hordes of TURKIC SOLDIERS in 1945.

Back
Top Bottom