What's new

Everyone one PDF lets play this addtictive game.

HttpError

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok, recently this game has consumed big part of my daily routine. The game is so addictive that I can't stop playing it, These is kind of strategic game but completely different.

Its called Agar.io basically you are a little cell and you have to eat others to become big, everyone comes to one server and play. I think we pdf should all come to it and play using our countries flags, it is leader-board and we all can play and beat the sh!t out of each other.

Agar.io please tell me how is it. :D

unfortunately my addiction to this game never started- too old for this kind of games-

Those all big dogs surrounded and then came for kill

Attachments

• 2015-09-14_13-49-54.jpg
    2015-09-14_13-49-54.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 95
Ok, recently this game has consumed big part of my daily routine. The game is so addictive that I can't stop playing it, These is kind of strategic game but completely different.

Its called Agar.io basically you are a little cell and you have to eat others to become big, everyone comes to one server and play. I think we pdf should all come to it and play using our countries flags, it is leader-board and we all can play and beat the sh!t out of each other.

Agar.io please tell me how is it. :D
:o:

lol if you will select your name as Pakistan or India it would display your flag as I was thinking lets everyone on PDF play and settle down some scores :P

Those all big dogs surrounded and then came for kill

That is the trick once you eat smaller ones you have to stay away from big ones. :P keep lurking big ones to eat the left overs.

lol if you will select your name as Pakistan or India it would display your flag as I was thinking lets everyone on PDF play and settle down some scores :P

That is the trick once you eat smaller ones you have to stay away from big ones. :P keep lurking big ones to eat the left overs.

I ate China hahahahaha and then Germany ate me. How the hell they split suddenly .

Awesome game, just another way for me to lose some of my productivity. I just ate Obama and strangely it felt so good, though that CIA guy ate me afterwards.

Why is it here in this section?
Members section is better sutied for general/non-defense threads.

Back
Top Bottom