What's new

Europe's Iranian Missile game plane!

Seriously i womder if iranian regime is dumb or playing dumb. Europe is the only hope they have and have been hanging on to JCPOA despite US withdrawal and despite stupid moves by iran. Europe even wanted to have a mechanism to do trade with iran and look at the stupod and self centred iranian comments here. I dont even take it seriously because the members here seem to be propaganda mouthpieces instead of genuine iranians. I know alot of iranians and they are not mullah apologists and are critical os their stupid moves.

How is it odd? Its a Pakistani forum with more than 90℅ users as Pakistanis, its natural they will look at every news from Pakistani angle. Also iran being our neighbor means its moves do affect us and the region. So either ur dumb or have no idea how the world works.
As far as caring is concerned, no one cares about anyone and everyone cares abt themselves only. Infact we would like it if no one talks about us and let us be. We dont have any inferiority or superiority complex like iranians. You ppl get high on persian past and act cocky while reality is that ur ppl are dying hungry. All ur stupidity is to gain attention? Lolz
You could say the Europeans are holding on to the JCPOA but you could argue that they are simply not taking any action. Since the US withdrew from the JCPOA the sanctions are back, even worse than before, and Iran waited one full year abiding by the rules for either the US to come back to the negotiation table or the Europeans to finally start implementing the mechanism you mentioned. But what have the Europeans done so far? Are they willing to circumvent US sanction? I have my doubts and most people in Iran too. According to the Iran poll by the University of Maryland 59% of Iranians that were asked in Oct. 2019 wanted Iran to leave the JCPOA. You might know some Iranians but the people living in Iran are actually affected by the sanctions and not quiet satisfied with Europe's inaction.

yeah you trouble free you're the best in the world, there are no problem of health & food in Iran:enjoy:
Of course Iran has problems but we are 97% self sufficient in our medicinal needs and food is problematic but no one is "starving" to death. People have died because of the Damn sanctions that were placed on Iran despite Iran's full compliance with the JCPOA that have deprived of the 3% of Meds that cannot be made in country. You seem to have a problem with us and take pleasure in the pain that is forced on us for standing up to Zionists. I wonder why that is?

Well then don't jump in any thread about Iran and try to derail them.
Your action shows even if nobody in the world care about Iran you alone care too much about us.
because your false ego that no one hurt Iran from east or west:p:;):enjoy:

We live out in the real world, You don't have the eyes, brain or heart to see it though. Pity you!
:lol::lol: no one can hurt Iran from east and west, even USA is nothing in the front of Iran military might, Hyper power of the universe IRAN:rofl::rofl::rofl:;):enjoy:

:lol::lol: no one can hurt Iran from east and west, even USA is nothing in the front of Iran military might, Hyper power of the universe IRAN:rofl::rofl::rofl:;):enjoy:
I hope you get some help for your mental retardation. I feel sorry for your folks. They probably still have to spoon feed you and wipe your bum!

I hope you get some help for your mental retardation. I feel sorry for your folks. They probably still have to spoon feed you and wipe your bum!
your mental disease has no cure, bro, you're living in fantasy wold/fairy tales, world most advance country (USA) is nothing, again in front of IRANI MILITARY MIGHT, HYPER PWER OF THE UNIVERSE IRAN :lol::rofl::enjoy:

I find it odd that Pakistan members of this board like to inject their country into every conversation that has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Literally no one cares about Pakistan or talks about Pakistan (except maybe on the Indian forum).

My opinion shouldn't matter to you then but here you are throwing a tantrum over it like the typical Iranian bitchboy you are.

Unlike you, we have fatwa from the highest authority in the land forbidding weapons of mass destruction including nuclear arms. To date, there is no credible proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program verified by 17 U.S intelligence agencies over and over again!

Only weak minded "men" would ever take pride in possessing such indiscriminate destructive weapons with severe environmental hazards. Iran chose the path of precision strike for its strategic ballistic missile force despite the huge hurdles that it presented and through our faith in God we were able to have great success that we can see today!

You're a clown.

Well then don't jump in any thread about Iran and try to derail them.
Your action shows even if nobody in the world care about Iran you alone care too much about us.

Only people derailing it are your butthurt friends.

Thank god for my real life Pakistani friends. If i had only these interactions with Pakistanis then my views on Pakistani people would not be favorable!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom