What's new

Europe's Iranian Missile game plane!

VEVAK

Reaction score

Iran developing nuclear-capable missiles, European powers warn UN
A letter sent by the UK, France and Germany says Iran tested a Shahab-3 missile variant "equipped with a manoeuvrable re-entry vehicle" that could deliver a nuclear weapon
& such activity is "inconsistent" with a resolution endorsing the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, it argues.

My Thoughts:

In Short the Europeans are complaining to the UN about Iran building more accurate re-entry vehicles for it's Shahab-3's!
Question to the Europeans should be why would Iran work on maneuverability and accuracy if they were truly intended to be armed with nukes????

As for the Missiles being "capable" of being armed with Nukes fact is if the U.S. managed to put nukes on artillery shell's & RPG's way back in the 50's then one can basically claim that based on known history of nuke's, any projectile capable of being armed with over a 100lb payload is basically capable of being armed with nukes! Since the W54 was only about 50lb https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54 & the Davy Crockett weight in at under 80lb https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

Unfortunately, this is what Iran gets for putting self imposed limitations on it's Ballistic Missile Program.
The Europeans are no longer complaining about Iran extending the ranges of it's BM's to ICBM level, they aren't complaining about the vast expansion in payload and warhead size, they aren't complaining about the increasing number of RV per missile. Today their hypocrisy has reached new heights that they are now complaining about the accuracy of Iranian missiles so now they are tying accuracy with nuclear capability when in reality a CEP and accuracy of a few kilometers would be sufficient for a nuclear payload so what would be the point of wasting money on accuracy?

And we Iranians need to think long and hard about Europe's current behavior towards our Missile Program today despite all our own self imposed restrictions on our missile program and we need to think long and hard on what would of happened to our Missile Program if the JCPOA had actually resulted Iran doubling the size of it's economy and U.S. and EU had waited for then to start this game with Iran's Missile Program and think how hard it would have been to keep our Missile program if Iranian public opinion had been totally fooled by short term riches and short terms gains of the JCPOA...

Last edited:

A letter sent by the UK, France and Germany says Iran tested a Shahab-3 missile variant "equipped with a manoeuvrable re-entry vehicle" that could deliver a nuclear weapon
& such activity is "inconsistent" with a resolution endorsing the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, it argues.

My Thoughts:

In Short the Europeans are complaining to the UN about Iran building more accurate re-entry vehicles for it's Shahab-3's!
Question to the Europeans should be why would Iran work on maneuverability and accuracy if they were truly intended to be armed with nukes????

As for the Missiles being "capable" of being armed with Nukes fact is if the U.S. managed to put nukes on artillery shell's & RPG's way back in the 50's then one can basically claim that based on known history of nuke's, any projectile capable of being armed with over a 100lb payload is basically capable of being armed with nukes! Since the W54 was only about 50lb https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W54 & the Davy Crockett weight in at under 80lb https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

Unfortunately, this is what Iran gets for putting self imposed limitations on it's Ballistic Missile Program.
The Europeans are no longer complaining about Iran extending the ranges of it's BM's to ICBM level, they aren't complaining about the vast expansion in payload and warhead size, they aren't complaining about the increasing number of RV per missile. Today their hypocrisy has reached new heights that they are now complaining about the accuracy of Iranian missiles so now they are tying accuracy with nuclear capability when in reality a CEP and accuracy of a few kilometers would be sufficient for a nuclear payload so what would be the point of wasting money on accuracy?

An we Iranians need to think long and hard about Europe's current behavior towards our Missile Program today despite all our own self imposed restrictions on our missile program and we need to think long and hard on what would of happened to our Missile Program if the JCPOA had actually resulted Iran doubling the size of it's economy and U.S. and EU had waited for then to start this game with Iran's Missile Program and think how hard it would have been to keep our Missile program if Iranian public opinion had been totally fooled by short term riches and short terms gains of the JCPOA...
I agree, it certainly looks like the E3 are trying to find excuses to get out of the JCPOA since the US pulled out of it and Iran continues to scale back its commitments. However, I don't believe it is in Iran's interest to breach its self-imposed 2000 km range limit, atleast for now. Concentrating on improving existing missile systems within the range of 2000 km, equipping them with more advanced warheads, producing them in bigger quantities and developing solid-fueled Anti-Ship/Anti-Radiation ballistic missiles such as the Khalij-e Fars or Hormuz-1/2 with extended ranges based on the Zolfaghar/Dezful or maybe even Sejjil should be priorities of Iran's ballistic missile program, in my opinion. Iran's main threats are within the self-imposed range.

My Thoughts:

An we Iranians need to think long and hard about Europe's current behavior towards our Missile Program today despite all our own self imposed restrictions on our missile program and we need to think long and hard on what would of happened to our Missile Program if the JCPOA had actually resulted Iran doubling the size of it's economy and U.S. and EU had waited for then to start this game with Iran's Missile Program and think how hard it would have been to keep our Missile program if Iranian public opinion had been totally fooled by short term riches and short terms gains of the JCPOA...

It's in Pakistan's interests as well that Iran does not reach the point where it can possess nuclear weapons.

It's in Pakistan's interests as well that Iran does not reach the point where it can possess nuclear weapons.

Unlike you, we have fatwa from the highest authority in the land forbidding weapons of mass destruction including nuclear arms. To date, there is no credible proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program verified by 17 U.S intelligence agencies over and over again!

Only weak minded "men" would ever take pride in possessing such indiscriminate destructive weapons with severe environmental hazards. Iran chose the path of precision strike for its strategic ballistic missile force despite the huge hurdles that it presented and through our faith in God we were able to have great success that we can see today!

Last edited:

I find it odd that Pakistan members of this board like to inject their country into every conversation that has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Literally no one cares about Pakistan or talks about Pakistan (except maybe on the Indian forum).

I find it odd that Pakistan members of this board like to inject their country into every conversation that has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Literally no one cares about Pakistan or talks about Pakistan (except maybe on the Indian forum).
And nobody care who is Iran in the world, because of your mullah mentality

Seriously i womder if iranian regime is dumb or playing dumb. Europe is the only hope they have and have been hanging on to JCPOA despite US withdrawal and despite stupid moves by iran. Europe even wanted to have a mechanism to do trade with iran and look at the stupod and self centred iranian comments here. I dont even take it seriously because the members here seem to be propaganda mouthpieces instead of genuine iranians. I know alot of iranians and they are not mullah apologists and are critical os their stupid moves.

How is it odd? Its a Pakistani forum with more than 90℅ users as Pakistanis, its natural they will look at every news from Pakistani angle. Also iran being our neighbor means its moves do affect us and the region. So either ur dumb or have no idea how the world works.
As far as caring is concerned, no one cares about anyone and everyone cares abt themselves only. Infact we would like it if no one talks about us and let us be. We dont have any inferiority or superiority complex like iranians. You ppl get high on persian past and act cocky while reality is that ur ppl are dying hungry. All ur stupidity is to gain attention? Lolz

Seriously i womder if iranian regime is dumb or playing dumb. Europe is the only hope they have and have been hanging on to JCPOA despite US withdrawal and despite stupid moves by iran. Europe even wanted to have a mechanism to do trade with iran and look at the stupod and self centred iranian comments here. I dont even take it seriously because the members here seem to be propaganda mouthpieces instead of genuine iranians. I know alot of iranians and they are not mullah apologists and are critical os their stupid moves.

How is it odd? Its a Pakistani forum with more than 90℅ users as Pakistanis, its natural they will look at every news from Pakistani angle. Also iran being our neighbor means its moves do affect us and the region. So either ur dumb or have no idea how the world works.
As far as caring is concerned, no one cares about anyone and everyone cares abt themselves only. Infact we would like it if no one talks about us and let us be. We dont have any inferiority or superiority complex like iranians. You ppl get high on persian past and act cocky while reality is that ur ppl are dying hungry. All ur stupidity is to gain attention? Lolz
You wanna bring up "ppl dying Hungry"? why don't you start with your own country instead of "worrying" about Iran? Apparently there are more People starving in Pakistan than Iran despite the brutal and unjust Sanctions imposed on Iran!https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asia/article/3003040/millions-babies-are-starving-pakistan-despite-abundance-food

I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned from here for pointing this out!

Last edited:
Apparently there are more People starving in Pakistan than Iran despite the terrible Sanctions imposed on Iran!https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asia/article/3003040/millions-babies-are-starving-pakistan-despite-abundance-food

No one gets banned here for sharing any news. Its called democracy, something u ppl would never know.
And from all that u just replied the hunger part. It only shows u know nothing and just replying for the sake of it.

No one gets banned here for sharing any news. Its called democracy, something u ppl would never know.
And from all that u just replied the hunger part. It only shows u know nothing and just replying for the sake of it.
Oh really? I've been temporarily banned from this site for far less. Save your little lesson about "democracy" for someone else!

You wanna bring up "ppl dying Hungry"? why don't you start with your own country instead of "worrying" about Iran? Apparently there are more People starving in Pakistan than Iran despite the brutal and unjust Sanctions imposed on Iran!https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/south-asia/article/3003040/millions-babies-are-starving-pakistan-despite-abundance-food

Because you're our neighbor, it will effect Pakistan, and you don't have starving problem, don't sat you have not

Back
Top Bottom