What's new

European Organization For Pakistani Minorties Spreading False Propaganda

I think they should worry more about the Rise of Right wing ultra nationalist and Neo Nazi's in EU ..

DnpIT5oXoAAuGJT.jpg

They're not lying about the blasphemy law. It shouldn't exist if Pakistan actually cares about its minorities.
The law is not very specific and sure someone needs to deal with it that not every tom dick and harry can wield it! However, touching that law makes Mullahs come out on the streets....If it cant be thrown out it should be amended and people need to be told that saying anything against ALLAH does not effect ALLAH as HE is all powerful...Then comes the Prophet and it should be told to them that anyone not seeing eye to eye with you on the Prophet doesnt harm the Prophet in any ways ...The prophet was pelted with stones and even then he didnt take out his sword to chop heads nor did his supporters do that coz it is not the way of Islam! Aggression is only allowed in time of war not in civil society! When this is ingrained into them then maybe we will see some difference until then not sure how to tackle this one!

BTW, the law isnt to target anyone...Even Muslim who do wrong can fall under the same law....It is the people who need to know that not everyone is allowed to wield it

You will just not quit wouldnt you.

I told you its No use.

Its programmed by now. A certain section of the society will always oppose laws or any laws.

You cant persuade them. Give up

You will just not quit wouldnt you.

I told you its No use.

Its programmed by now. A certain section of the society will always oppose laws or any laws.

You cant persuade them. Give up
O shut up already putter!

I am not for some laws and I am not against some laws...I just think some need to be fixed before implementing and others need to be implemented and not rot in parliament paper trails!

Some laws are from British Raj others dont make sense, some are so vague they should be amended! Others dont get implemented like those about education and need to be dealt with!

I am not for some laws and I am not against some laws...I just think some need to be fixed before implementing and others need to be implemented and not rot in parliament paper trails!

Some laws are from British Raj others dont make sense, some are so vague they should be amended! Others dont get implemented like those about education and need to be dealt with!

Why dont you ask the government for the answers then puttttaaarrrzzz

Why dont you ask the government for the answers then puttttaaarrrzzz

good fight among yourselves, let the enemy win!

What enemy?

Overseas Pakistanis should ask Xulfi Bokhaari to Devise a Plan.

@Dubious you suck
you are being a knob! Let me tell you something, for many years I have known many Pakistanis who have campaigned against that swine called altaf urf bori band. They did everything they could as nationals of Britain and with a Pakistani background.

But here is the problem The response they would get is that the gov in Pakistan is not on the same page. Many MP's would raise the issue in Parliment but the Gov in Pakistan never wanted to pursue it because it suited having that swine for their political gain.

Now what the f#ck do you expect Oversees people to do? Unless the gov in Pakistan aids them nothing can be achieved. so instead of saying this, that, other overseas Pakistanis! What the feck have you done sitting in Pakistan?

Same old stories of indian propaganda. India is doing then Pakistan will do and Europe and west earn money from us and result will be nothing.

Dude there is nothing more, about surviving. Lol
You guys are doing that too.

If criminals Terrorist are free and being protested for in Pakistan then everywhere Else. We have our speed.

Btw if you need my advise. Start occupy occupy avenfield like occupy wallstreet. Hipsters will join it.

I have joined Greenpeace for saving the indus dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom