What's new

EuroFighter

Adux

Reaction score
This is worth the watch

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say this to All members please just to make your memory freash go through the International Movies and photos thread once. So you guys get some idea what clip we have and what we dont , the above clip is beautiful but has ben posted Already..

Thank you.

Sir,

I few technical questions:

The Typhoon detects SAM activity and deploys decoy at 03.56. Is that standard procedure before approching the target instead of using flares or chefs when radar locked?

At 04.18 the SAM has a lock on the Typhoon and 1st rocket is fired but goes after the decoy followed by the second at 04.40 which has a clear lock on the Typhoon flying low. Now the Typhoon uses flares and eliminates the SAM.
A third rocket is fired at 04.55 right on the tail.

This caught my attention. Pilot is just recovering from the first two assaults but decides to perform incredible evasive manoeuvering. Full speed ahead, vertical climb followed by a nose dive at 90 deg. In other words pulling -9 and atleast +3 deg G in just a few seconds!!!
Can a pilot really pull that off witholut losing senses or getting disorientated?

During the descend the pilot makes incredible spiral manoevres creating a net of flares, brilliant move! Whats it called?

During the 'return to base' there's a close encounter with a SU-35.
What rocket is fired at 06.30, an Aim-9X or a IRST?

Thanks!

Sir,

I few technical questions:

The Typhoon detects SAM activity and deploys decoy at 03.56. Is that standard procedure before approching the target instead of using flares or chefs when radar locked?

At 04.18 the SAM has a lock on the Typhoon and 1st rocket is fired but goes after the decoy followed by the second at 04.40 which has a clear lock on the Typhoon flying low. Now the Typhoon uses flares and eliminates the SAM.
A third rocket is fired at 04.55 right on the tail.

This caught my attention. Pilot is just recovering from the first two assaults but decides to perform incredible evasive manoeuvering. Full speed ahead, vertical climb followed by a nose dive at 90 deg. In other words pulling -9 and atleast +3 deg G in just a few seconds!!!
Can a pilot really pull that off witholut losing senses or getting disorientated?

During the descend the pilot makes incredible spiral manoevres creating a net of flares, brilliant move! Whats it called?

During the 'return to base' there's a close encounter with a SU-35.
What rocket is fired at 06.30, an Aim-9X or a IRST?

Thanks!

Yes Neo remember that Pilots who are on ADA ( Air Defense Alert ) are always in good shape, yes it does take a toll out of a person but you can see that Tecnology is helping him survive in every step he takes , the Decoy used now a days are so powerfull that the SAMS's can easily be fooled.
During the descend the pilot makes a move known as JINKS. Now Jinks is a very old term tought to us by pilots from RPAF.
And it was IRST

Yes Neo remember that Pilots who are on ADA ( Air Defense Alert ) are always in good shape, yes it does take a toll out of a person but you can see that Tecnology is helping him survive in every step he takes , the Decoy used now a days are so powerfull that the SAMS's can easily be fooled.
During the descend the pilot makes a move known as JINKS. Now Jinks is a very old term tought to us by pilots from RPAF.
And it was IRST

Thanks for reply!
Have you ever done the Jinks manoeuvre?

Back
Top Bottom