What's new

EU Parliament to review Pakistan’s GSP+ status and put trade embargo (blasphemy laws

This is Europe's typical Hypocrisy at its best, they don't know What is Happening in India with Minorities (Of course they know). But they won't ask anything to India. However they will come up hard on you, you accept their one demand and the will come with the list of hundreds. I don't support the violent protesters too. But They are not suppose to cross the red lines.

agreed, they have got nothing to do with Islam, they openly mock it, and they openly mock the concept of implementing Allah's Law and blatantly misinterpret Quran. All the while sitting outside in the West, where they ran away to the first chance they got. I would blame the problem of a bad economy on not so Islamic zardari and nawaz sharif, or the not so Islamic generals, judges and bureaucrats.

Many of their crooked leaders are today hiding in Western capitals. Look at Nawaz Sharif as an example. That is the West for you. They cry foul when others repay them in the same coin. Yet the Western nations turn a blind eye to their own duplicity and atrocities. Giving refuge to anti-state elements in broad daylight. PTM, PML-N, BLA, MQM and other anti-state elements are given refuge in Western capitals. Yet we are just supposed to take it on our chin according to libtards.

This is Europe's typical Hypocrisy at its best, they don't know What is Happening in India with Minorities (Of course they know). But they won't ask anything to India. However they will come up hard on you, you accept their one demand and the will come with the list of hundreds. I don't support the violent protesters too. But They are not suppose to cross the red lines.

The Europeans know more than I and you know. Trust me. They are turning a blind eye. India is their partner in crime and counterweight to China. Right now these Westerners would forgive India for every crime possible. In fact they already do. Look at Kashmir and so many other violations taking place in Modi's Hindustan. Not a word from Western champions of human rights. The libtards among us are a weak bunch who have zero notion of what is happening around them. Willing to sellout in a minute. Won't happen. The majority won't take crap from libtards.

Last edited:
on the other hand in saudi arab :-)

Saudi Arabia has been scrubbing its textbooks of anti-Semitic and misogynistic passages

BEIRUT — Saudi Arabia has been sharply criticized over the decades for school textbooks that preach women's subservience to men, anti-Semitism and a general enmity toward religions other than Islam. But those textbooks have been slowly scrubbed of much of this objectionable content, with particularly significant revisions made in the fall.

Gone is a section on sodomy that was supportive of capital punishment for homosexual relations. Gone are most adulations of extremist martyrdom and its characterization as the highest aspiration of Islam. Anti-Semitic references and calls to “fight Jews” are now far fewer, with the latest edition of a 10th-grade textbook having removed a passage quoting the prophet Muhammad as saying, “The [Day of Judgement] will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims will kill them [all].”

this deserves a separate thread
Aik sajday se inkar Kia Hai Pakistanion nain, ab yeh hazar sadjay karaingy hazar logon ko. Per haq e bandagi Ada nai hoga.... Rotay raho, tum per yeh azab tobah tak musallat rahyga.....
Aik khuda ka ikrar, baqi sub khudaon ka inkar hi main hamari izzat hai.

mix little bit more religion in palitics my dear pakistnais . may be it will taste more good .
This is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN & we recived this Country on the name of Islam & there all laws according to Quran & Sunnah & can you talk anything against Cristianity in EU & any other Cristian Country No but you cant & even can do any thing against Islam & Muslims...

The extremism in Pakistan referred to is by an extreme right wing Swedish MP. So see it first as to who is speaking about it.

The extremism in Pakistan exist on fringes and its in every society. The extremism that targets the Prophet PBUH is at the centre of power in Europe. The irony is that this extremism in Europe or West generally is called liberalism and 'freedom of speech'.

EU demanding with pakistan Abolition of blasphemy law or trade exemption ... Tough test for the state of Pakistan ... If you move forward, your teeth will fall out. If you step back, your back will be broken. What do you think could be the middle ground for the state of Pakistan? I think we are accountable in front of Allah for our good and bad deeds.
Banning only Pakistan out of 57 Muslim countries would have made it clear that in the whole world, only Pakistan had that Jagra and proved we worship only one God. lā ilāha illā allāh ... there is no god except Allah.
All other Muslim countries to respond to these infidels remained Muslims in name only.

Last edited:
I would have loved to send you to get a proper taste of Islam
*Wahabism
Imagine what would have happened if we deported their ambassador? Alot of people even on this forum were of the view that french ambassador should be deported just a few days ago. What PM IK stand for is absolutely right. How Ik handled it was right, a bit excessive i should say i am opposed to ban on TLP (that should be reserved for aurat march supporters and the western sponsered terrorism like PTM).

And exactly bro why are you criticizing him for speaking up for muslims?
so when a private company from France publishes something that doesn't go against the laws of the country it's based in you want to deport the embassador of a permanent UN security council member, but when some ****** blows himself up in London you insist the world not look at all of you the same way? Some double standards we all have

Last edited:
The extremism in Pakistan referred to is by an extreme right wing Swedish MP. So see it first as to who is speaking about it.

The extremism in Pakistan exist on fringes and its in every society. The extremism that targets the Prophet PBUH is at the centre of power in Europe. The irony is that this extremism in Europe or West generally is called liberalism and 'freedom of speech'.

Exactly. This shit by the EU shouldn't be taken lightly.

According to libturd logic Pakistan should prostrate to Western thuggery.

It is so ironic that a bunch of right wing extremists are allowed to run amok at the European parliament. A flawed tolerance.

*Wahabism

so when a private company from France publishes something that doesn't go against the laws of the country it's based in you want to deport the embassador of a permanent UN security council member, but when some ****** blows himself up in London you insist the world not look at all of you the same way? Some double standards we all have

What are you ranting about? Macron approved the hatred and that is where things took a turn. As long as French media draw hateful caricatures and the French government doesn't approve such hate one can argue that this is an act of a few individuals. Stop terming it as an isolated incident of a company in France. That is not the case. This is a systematic and collective assault by the entire French society with the approval of French government.

What about US and European killing and bombardment of predominantly Islamic nations? Where is your outrage? Selective outrage?

Last edited:
There are more Christians in Africa and South America then in Europe. Most people in West do not practice Christianity anymore. In fact even most of the Jews here do not practice Judaism anymore. They are only Christian/Jews in name only. Maybe you did not know that.

I would have loved to send you to get a proper taste of Islam in Amarate e Afghanistan or Islamic State in Syria.

LOL you are a fool to equate ISIS with Islam. People who equate ISIS, AQ and other Western sponsored shady groups with Islam don't understand the real Islam. Just like one would lump all of Islam with mullah diesel.

There is no difference between ordinary Western citizens who are constantly fed anti-Islam BS by their media and people like you. At least we can argue that the Western people are truly unaware and are being brainwashed to hate Islam. You on the other hand know a thing or two about Islam. Yet you willingly become anti-Islam. Worse you propagate the same lies that the Western media replays every minute of the day. Shameful.

What about US and European killing and bombardment of predominantly Islamic nations? Where is your outrage? Selective outrage?
what about Han Chinese killing and internment of a predominantly Islamic ethnicity or are you gonna deem that as their "internal affair" since pak-chin dosti über alles? Where is your outrage? Selective outrage?

you're clearly the "outraged" one

LOL says the commie libturd who supports anti-Islam colonizers. More loyal than the king.

what about Han Chinese killing and internment of a predominantly Islamic ethnicity or are you gonna deem that as their "internal affair" since pak-chin dosti über alles? Where is your outrage? Selective outrage?

Who says that Han Chinese are killing Uygur? You? Your Western poodle friends? The same Westerners who mock the holy prophet PBUH through hateful cartoons? Why do you and your Islam hating Western friends suddenly care about Uyghur Muslims? Hating Islam and shedding crocodile tears for Uyghur doesn't rhyme.

Why isn't there a single Islamic nation that has supported anti-Chinese Western stance at world forums? Because it is BS. Western propaganda against China is clear as daylight. LOL look who sheds crocodile tears for Uyghur Muslims. The same people who hate Islam and Muslims. Don't you think you are making a fool out of yourself? Trying to equate lies.

Only libtard fools like yourself would fall for it.

Now stop whitewashing the crimes of your Western buddies. They are not our friends and neither do they have any good intentions towards us. Their slaughter against Islamic nations is not a secret to anyone.

Pakistan did the right thing. We stood up and condemned racist Islamophobia. Whether you throw fits and are enraged is meaningless. Now the next step is to decide whether the French ambassador has to leave Pakistan. Do something about it if you can.

Last edited:
Why isn't there a single Islamic nation that has supported anti-Chinese Western stance at world forums? Because it is BS. Western propaganda against China is clear as daylight.

Only libtard fools like yourself would fall for it.
Given the "Islamic" nations' financial situations and dependency on chinese markets I don't think you are in a position to oppose whatever the hell they choose to do, so yeah I suppose it is better for y'all to close your eyes and ears and pretend it isn't happening. As for calling me a fool, when I haven't been the slightest bit personal in my replies, it really shows the upbringing your mother and father gave you. Don't bother replying I'm done with your immature arse.

Given the "Islamic" nations' financial situations and dependency on chinese markets I don't think you are in a position to oppose whatever the hell they choose to do, so yeah I suppose it is better for y'all to close your eyes and ears and pretend it isn't happening. As for calling me a fool, when I haven't been the slightest bit personal in my replies, it really shows the upbringing your mother and father gave you. Don't bother replying I'm done with your immature arse.

Blah blah. We criticize biased Western policies despite our leaders taking money from them. What makes you think we cannot criticise China? You are delusional and a fool. Pakistan won't criticise China based on fake Western propaganda meant to defame China. There is no genocide against Uyghur.

Now go back to licking Western boots. They are paying you to run your anti-Islam and anti-Pakistan NGO. You are all little Afridi's. Willing to sell your nation for a dime.

Last edited:
What can i say to your usual vomiting in month of Ramadan.
And bringing my father into the debate was in the spirit of holy month of Ramazan right! Shame on you for using the cover of Ramazan to cover your nonsense.
The lowest level of ones imaan is to call it wrong in your heart if you cant stop it by force or your tongue when you see something wrong. You are so pathetic in your quest that you cant even do that and even here is finding reasons to blame IK who at least stood for it unlike you and your leaders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom