What's new

EU Parliament to review Pakistan’s GSP+ status and put trade embargo (blasphemy laws

Hiraa

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:

he totally din’t understand what PMIK said about holocaust.

Also mubarakbads to everyone who want to kill in the name of Religion while asking everyone to believe them when the religion is of peace. Totally sends the correct message. (Sarcasm)
Good thing happen after retaliation.
We get nukes after sanctions.
This is another saga don't put your foot backward stay solid.

mix little bit more religion in palitics my dear pakistnais . may be it will taste more good .
Then when they get the full taste of religion particulary the urban types who enjoy all the accoutements of modern life including internet access etc you will see them running to the West to claim asylum. Pakistan needs Amirate aka Aimrate of Afghanistan 1996-2001 style.

Although I am an (Hindu) Indian and my country doesnt have friendly relationship with Pakistan I am opposed to these kinds of coercive measures.

1.This is unnecessary interference in another country's internal affairs.
2. This is unlikely to create any positive change in the target country- but cause a lot of sufferings to ordinary citizens.
3. These measures are discriminatory- only economically and politically vulnerable countries are targeted while rich and powerful countries get away with worse- just see what the taller than mountain friend gets away with in East Turkestan.

Regards

mix little bit more religion in palitics my dear pakistnais . may be it will taste more good .
And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. 2:120

Last edited by a moderator:

he totally din’t understand what PMIK said about holocaust.

Also mubarakbads to everyone who want to kill in the name of Religion while asking everyone to believe them when the religion is of peace. Totally sends the correct message. (Sarcasm)

The idiocy of the Mullah not withstanding, mighty hypocritical when you keep on supporting and abetting the malicious disrespect against the Prophet (S.A.W) under the guise of freedom of speech but will threaten embargos for supposedly "relativizing the holocaust".

Pakistanis, how do you still not get it? You think you are worth anything to the world with the way you are? This is your fault. Please go ahead and burn the rest of what you have down as well, that'll show them.

Government/Establishment, good job at bowing to the bearded disease every single time.

Last edited:
And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper. 2:120
There are more Christians in Africa and South America then in Europe. Most people in West do not practice Christianity anymore. In fact even most of the Jews here do not practice Judaism anymore. They are only Christian/Jews in name only. Maybe you did not know that.

I would have loved to send you to get a proper taste of Islam in Amarate e Afghanistan or Islamic State in Syria.

Muslim hatters will always twist words to suit there own agenda and nothing is new. Listen to IK speech correctly what he actually did said and how he is twisting it. Gentleman understands English but wants to read translated script in Russian. Wah wah to the twisted brain.

What about the religious restrictions enforced by France and the systematic racism along with xenophobia in most of Europe.Can anyone put sanctions on Europe?But the zehni ghulams here and in most of Pakistan wont care they just need a reason to attack Islam.

Last edited:
Its totally worth it. Pakistan is pariah of the world for this reason. People here have little idea why we are in this mess. They like stupid PM Imran Khan of ours blame on corruption but guess what? After 3 years in power he have to show jack shit in corruption free Pakistan. He beg overseas Pakistanis to send more dollars. Afetr GSP+ is taken out then Pakistan begging will be on another level because billions $ of exports to europe will come down crashing.

The idiocy of the Mullah not withstanding, mighty hypocritical when you keep on supporting and abetting the malicious disrespect against the Prophet (S.A.W) under the guise of freedom of speech but will threaten embargos for supposedly "relativizing the holocaust".

Pakistanis, do you still not get it? You think you are worth anything to the world with the way you are? This is your fault. Please go ahead and burn the rest of what you have down as well, that'll show them.

Government/Establishment, good job at bowing to the bearded disease every single time.

UK/EU is indeed acting hypocritical towards Pakistan. UK putting us on watchlist for money laundering is laughable.
EU needs to introspect, look how much freedom they give to muslims in their own countries.

The recent events are not going to help in next FATF meeting. PM, INterior minsiter and establishment at fault here for bowing down infront of goons.

Its totally worth it. Pakistan is pariah of the world for this reason. People here have little idea why we are in this mess. They like stupid PM Imran Khan of ours blame on corruption but guess what? After 3 years in power he have to show jack shit in corruption free Pakistan. He beg overseas Pakistanis to send more dollars. Afetr GSP+ is taken out then Pakistan begging will be on another level because billions $ of exports to europe will come down crashing.
Imagine what would have happened if we deported their ambassador? Alot of people even on this forum were of the view that french ambassador should be deported just a few days ago. What PM IK stand for is absolutely right. How Ik handled it was right, a bit excessive i should say i am opposed to ban on TLP (that should be reserved for aurat march supporters and the western sponsered terrorism like PTM).

And exactly bro why are you criticizing him for speaking up for muslims?

why insult bradford, Bradford Pakistanis get it for no reason other then they speak their mind. i don believe indus is from there.
the slum pakistanis of bradford are the ones that support pakistan with alot of passion. They are victims of media stereotypes and humiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom