What's new

Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu | Episodes

EXtO55UXYAAoUid

Well i read his Imran Series. If i go by those he knew jack 5hit about WWII but hey, it was all fun. Was a good writer of suspense fiction though. I think that WWII person is someone else.

Regarding Mazhar Kaleem's Imran Serise, well well, those were the days!!

hey i was a kid once! I am talking about class 6 or 7 i guess. Cannot remember really :lol:

But you know what, when i look at kids today glued to their ipads and iphones, i think i was way better off reading Mazhar Kaleem. I mean, no matter how useless those stories were they made me READ!! That is, like many, what made me a book reader! A paper back ready to be accurate.

You are god sent my friend. I am on season 3 of Ertugrul, wont be starting Osman unless it is completed so then i cna watch at my own pace. Keeping this in mind i was already thinking that i must start a thread and ask people to recommend some similar seasons.

Will surely watch that Omer serise. Can you share a bit more details? Preferable in PM please? A link would be brilliant but i am looking to learn which country it is from and language? Thanks a lot.

Oh and this is one. you said two other serials worth watching. Which is the second one?

Yes Mazar Kareem was best when comes to Imran Series. I watched ertugal first time in 2017 and became big fan of this. I am in session 3 as well. Omar series is also one of masterpiece. This drama really touch your soul from the start. PTV should have Omar series as well. I used to read a lot of Illyas sitapuri work in suspense digest and really liked it as well.

So, that's how a cool person (Ertugrul) sounds in Urdu :enjoy:

Yes Mazar Kareem was best when comes to Imran Series. I watched ertugal first time in 2017 and became big fan of this. I am in session 3 as well. Omar series is also one of masterpiece. This drama really touch your soul from the start. PTV should have Omar series as well. I used to read a lot of Illyas sitapuri work in suspense digest and really liked it as well.
Mazhar Kaleem!
I am on last episode of Season 3. Looking forward for Season 4. Will surely watch Omer Series after finishing Ertugrul (before watching anything else). If you have a download link/torrent for that please do share on my profile page.

Will recommend Omer Series.
lo, so that settles it then. Will be starting Season 4 or Ertugrul and will definitely go for Omer Series immediately after completing this. Wont want to leave this current serial in the middle.

Omer series i believe is not a very long one.

Back
Top Bottom