What's new

Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu | Episodes

Naseem hijazi novel about the partition "Khak aur Khoon" (blood and dust) in also best one written
Both these novel defines the time line from Siraj ud Doula to the death of Tipu Sultan. A masterpiece indeed by Hijazi. Also Yousaf bin Tasfeen was one of best novel as well by him and the list goes on.

I have read most of Aslam Rahi’ s novel as well but nothing can matched with Naseem Hijazi works.

Discuss reviews about this story, please.
Since, I have grown up reading history novels written by Naseem Hijazi & Khan Asif, therefore I am quite amazed to see that the script and style of making drama is very similar.
If anyone has read the novel "Shaheen" (Hawk) which features the events after 4 centuries of resets and come back of Spanish muslim rulers, thanks to Yousuf Bin Tashfein. One of the scene is very similar except the trader's family was genuinely in trouble. In Spanish history narrated by Naseem Hijazi, the family was implanted by Christian missionaries to influence and infiltrate rebellion freedom fighter group living far away from Granada, in the mountains.
Gosh! Turks are so similar to us :P

Keep posting episodes here, please.Avoid off-topic discussions and please Crusaders are dead, Knight templers are dead, Franks are all under the ground and so muslim leaders are also sleeping beneath the soil. Make sure that you maintain the decorum, learn some improtant things and avoid making extremist remarks.I have not at all felt outraged or emotional, I do not know on what grounds Newyork times has called it soft atom bomb. The author was one hundred percent on weed and must have become retard.

Anyway, retards are not allowed
Have been an avid reader for years now and like many of us, started off with Naseem Hijazi and Ibn-e-safi/Mazhar Kaleem's Imran Serise :lol:

I agree that the drama seem to be very close to those Naseem Hijazi novels but unfortunately our history is like that. Glory followed by traitors and deception, falling for earthly pleasures and goals and eventually failing. The story have been repeated over and over again. That is one of the main reasons it looks similar at first glance.

However one thing that is different (and educating) is that in Ertugrul the writer/directory have focused on telling the story of deception by Muslims. It have been talked about and covered more honestly and brutally which is good really.

Are you following the season? I was mid way through season 2 when PTV started showing it. Now on Season 3! Its addictive. I am just sorry that Kurulus:Osman is at such an early stage. I prefer watching serials that have ended, that way i can watch them at my desired pace. :)

Last edited:
Have been an avid reader for years now and like many of us, started off with Naseem Hijazi and Ibn-e-safi/Mazhar Kaleem's Imran Serise :lol:
I agree that the drama seem to be very close to those Naseem Hijazi novels but unfortunately our history is like that. Glory followed by traitors and deception, falling for earthly pleasures and goals and eventually failing. The story have been repeated over and over again. That is one of the main reasons it looks similar at first glance.

The reason for this being Muslims never eliminated non-muslims in their kingdom and instead gave them higher office positions.

However one thing that is different (and educating) is that in Ertugrul the writer/directory have focused on telling the story of deception by Muslims. It have been talked about and covered more honestly and brutally which is good really.

Are you following the season? I was mid way through season 2 when PTV started showing it. Now on Season 3! Its addictive. I am just sorry that Kurulus:Osman is at such an early stage. I prefer watching serials that have ended, that way i can watch them at my desired pace. :)

Hey anyone of you watching/have watched this serial?
@waz @TaimiKhan @Zaki @Kambojaric @IceCold @WebMaster @Horus @WAJsal @fatman17 @araz @HRK @jaibi @PaklovesTurkiye @AgNoStiC MuSliM @blain2 @Irfan Baloch @PakSword @BHarwana @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @Foxtrot Alpha
??
Try Ilyas Sitapuri....

I am not in favor of mixing fiction with history though.

@waz @TaimiKhan @Zaki @Kambojaric @IceCold @WebMaster @Horus @WAJsal @fatman17 @araz @HRK @jaibi @PaklovesTurkiye @AgNoStiC MuSliM @blain2 @Irfan Baloch @PakSword @BHarwana @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @Foxtrot Alpha
??
Ibn e Safi was no doubt H.G Wells of Urdu literature. He had profound knowledge of WW2 as far as I know. He himself was working during his student life in subcontinent for the formation of Pakistan. He migrated to Pakistan after independence.
I haven't read him for a long time:woot:
Mazhar kaleem's story was just for fun. IMO, "goldan skarat, red blouse", of Juliyaaana Fittar Water was plane nonsense:astagh:.
Also, Tanveer's direct action:guns:and not to forget "Aleet (elite) disco clubs":mps:
It was fiction meant for kids:wacko:

On serious note, two more series are worth watching. Do watch Omer series , it is made on Hazrat Umer Farooq and once you start watching will not be wanting to leave. It also shows the wisdom of Hazrat Omer Farooq before Islam, then how he learned and increased in the levels of Justice from Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddque and how legendary his life was.
Regards

Ibn e Safi was no doubt H.G Wells of Urdu literature. He had profound knowledge of WW2 as far as I know. He himself was working during his student life in subcontinent for the formation of Pakistan. He migrated to Pakistan after independence.
I haven't read him for a long time:woot:
Well i read his Imran Series. If i go by those he knew jack 5hit about WWII but hey, it was all fun. Was a good writer of suspense fiction though. I think that WWII person is someone else.

Regarding Mazhar Kaleem's Imran Serise, well well, those were the days!!
Mazhar kaleem's story was just for fun. IMO, "goldan skarat, red blouse", of Juliyaaana Fittar Water was plane nonsense:astagh:.
Also, Tanveer's direct action:guns:and not to forget "Aleet (elite) disco clubs":mps:
It was fiction meant for kids:wacko:
hey i was a kid once! I am talking about class 6 or 7 i guess. Cannot remember really :lol:

But you know what, when i look at kids today glued to their ipads and iphones, i think i was way better off reading Mazhar Kaleem. I mean, no matter how useless those stories were they made me READ!! That is, like many, what made me a book reader! A paper back ready to be accurate.

On serious note, two more series are worth watching. Do watch Omer series , it is made on Hazrat Umer Farooq and once you start watching will not be wanting to leave. It also shows the wisdom of Hazrat Omer Farooq before Islam, then how he learned and increased in the levels of Justice from Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddque and how legendary his life was.
Regards
You are god sent my friend. I am on season 3 of Ertugrul, wont be starting Osman unless it is completed so then i cna watch at my own pace. Keeping this in mind i was already thinking that i must start a thread and ask people to recommend some similar seasons.

Will surely watch that Omer serise. Can you share a bit more details? Preferable in PM please? A link would be brilliant but i am looking to learn which country it is from and language? Thanks a lot.

Oh and this is one. you said two other serials worth watching. Which is the second one?

Well i read his Imran Series. If i go by those he knew jack 5hit about WWII but hey, it was all fun. Was a good writer of suspense fiction though. I think that WWII person is someone else.

hey i was a kid once! I am talking about class 6 or 7 i guess. Cannot remember really :lol:

But you know what, when i look at kids today glued to their ipads and iphones, i think i was way better off reading Mazhar Kaleem. I mean, no matter how useless those stories were they made me READ!! That is, like many, what made me a book reader! A paper back ready to be accurate.

You are god sent my friend. I am on season 3 of Ertugrul, wont be starting Osman unless it is completed so then i cna watch at my own pace. Keeping this in mind i was already thinking that i must start a thread and ask people to recommend some similar seasons.

Will surely watch that Omer serise. Can you share a bit more details? Preferable in PM please? A link would be brilliant but i am looking to learn which country it is from and language? Thanks a lot.

Oh and this is one. you said two other serials worth watching. Which is the second one?
It was on Prophet Yousuf. It is also worth to be given screen time. Do watch it , imo it is really a good series.
Both the series have 1 seasons. Amazing!!

It was on Prophet Yousuf. It is also worth to be given screen time. Do watch it , imo it is really a good series.
Both the series have 1 seasons. Amazing!!
Yup that one about prophet Yousuf i have seen in pits and pieces! It is good indeed. will try to find a link.
If you have more details on the Hazrat Umer serial, like a country it is from, language and/or a link please share in PM.

There were games around 90s as well. I played those I remember for example Hexen (beyond heretic), MK2 & MK3 , Knight Rider I & II .
I remember that most popular games were Alone in the dark 1 & 2 , Prince of Persia, Aladin, Duke N. , Need for speed which I played later on both underground and Porshe unleashed.
All 90s games were detailed and had cheat codes as they were very difficult to play and crack.
I still remember cheat code for doom 2 (iddqd) and mk3 8000000000000 for brining the missing player: Smoke
However, our parents used to built up an environment where they used to spend time with us , give good books which they used to read and then it was being discussed with us, used to take us to madarsahs and hence we enjoyed all the colors of west and east and hence we people, our badge, we are hence real time travellers. We have seen tech being evolved , we have seen culture: tech:: faith: materialistism in appropriate ratios and proportions.
We also used to make friends and play games outside.
The reason that today's generation is more glued to tablets and screen timings is because parents don't want to give them time, they don't want to hear their childish imaginations like our parents used to. Hence, they don't know what they are building:-)

Last edited:
Discuss reviews about this story, please.
Since, I have grown up reading history novels written by Naseem Hijazi & Khan Asif, therefore I am quite amazed to see that the script and style of making drama is very similar.
If anyone has read the novel "Shaheen" (Hawk) which features the events after 4 centuries of resets and come back of Spanish muslim rulers, thanks to Yousuf Bin Tashfein. One of the scene is very similar except the trader's family was genuinely in trouble. In Spanish history narrated by Naseem Hijazi, the family was implanted by Christian missionaries to influence and infiltrate rebellion freedom fighter group living far away from Granada, in the mountains.
Gosh! Turks are so similar to us :P

Keep posting episodes here, please.Avoid off-topic discussions and please Crusaders are dead, Knight templers are dead, Franks are all under the ground and so muslim leaders are also sleeping beneath the soil. Make sure that you maintain the decorum, learn some improtant things and avoid making extremist remarks.I have not at all felt outraged or emotional, I do not know on what grounds Newyork times has called it soft atom bomb. The author was one hundred percent on weed and must have become retard.

Anyway, retards are not allowed
We are similar why becase baber mira was grand son of tamur khan he was turk as well from bukra n kayai qabila basically moved from burkra or near around when qangaz khan attacked those lands. Later tamur khan defeated sultan Muhammed the conquer' grand father bazed.. tamur grand child baber mirza who was founder of mugal Empire in subcontinent..so khans and putwari people are from turk breed..reason why Afghanistanis belive lands untill jhelum belongs to Afghanistan..plz differ me with logic. One more thing putwari n urdu turkish language has many similarities. LIKE ONE SENTENCE ALLAH RAZI HOSOS.. IT IS same in putwari language. Once more sentence is in urdu. Main masoom hoo(I am innocent)

Last edited:
Yup that one about prophet Yousuf i have seen in pits and pieces! It is good indeed. will try to find a link.
If you have more details on the Hazrat Umer serial, like a country it is from, language and/or a link please share in PM.
Sent -

There were games around 90s as well. I played those I remember for example Hexen (beyond heretic), MK2 & MK3 , Knight Rider I & II .
I remember that most popular games were Alone in the dark 1 & 2 , Prince of Persia, Aladin, Duke N. , Need for speed which I played later on both underground and Porshe unleashed.
All 90s games were detailed and had cheat codes as they were very difficult to play and crack.
Indeed man. There were games at that time. I am not that old!! I remember playing Super Mario and then shifting to Digger when PC came. Followed by DOOM 2 (what a 5hitty game BTW, there was not end to it apparently!) IDDQD!! Hahahah, kya yaad krwa dea! Prince of Persia was a favorite one as well as NFS. Despite all that, i liked to read as well. Not reading on PC but a proper paper back in summer afternoons. There used to be a library near our colony and i would ride by bicycle there to rent a book. It was all Imran Serise at that time. Then it was my father who said that rather than reading these pure fiction you better read Naseem Hijaz as there is at least some little bit touch of history. I reminded him of that when i bought 8 volume "tareek ibn-e-Kaseer a year or so ago :lol:

However, our parents used to built up an environment where they used to spend time with us , give good books which they used to read and then it was being discussed with us, used to take us to madarsahs and hence we enjoyed all the colors of west and east and hence we people, our badge, we are hence real time travellers. We have seen tech being evolved , we have seen culture: tech:: faith: materialistism in appropriate ratios and proportions.
We also used to make friends and play games outside.
Cricket in evening and how stupid i was to play football after school around 2:30, 3:00 Pm in june-july summer camp since our bus would come at around 4 to pick us up!

WELL, being a mod i will say that i am saying all this to stress on the importance of watching the serial Ertugrul, its informative and its good AND by saying that i am staying on topic of the thread. (i though we have gone too far from it :P so again, if you find that link to Umer Serial please PM me :) )

Oh thanks! :)

Indeed man. There were games at that time. I am not that old!! I remember playing Super Mario and then shifting to Digger when PC came. Followed by DOOM 2 (what a 5hitty game BTW, there was not end to it apparently!) IDDQD!! Hahahah, kya yaad krwa dea! Prince of Persia was a favorite one as well as NFS. Despite all that, i liked to read as well. Not reading on PC but a proper paper back in summer afternoons. There used to be a library near our colony and i would ride by bicycle there to rent a book. It was all Imran Serise at that time. Then it was my father who said that rather than reading these pure fiction you better read Naseem Hijaz as there is at least some little bit touch of history. I reminded him of that when i bought 8 volume "tareek ibn-e-Kaseer a year or so ago :lol:

Cricket in evening and how stupid i was to play football after school around 2:30, 3:00 Pm in june-july summer camp since our bus would come at around 4 to pick us up!

WELL, being a mod i will say that i am saying all this to stress on the importance of watching the serial Ertugrul, its informative and its good AND by saying that i am staying on topic of the thread. (i though we have gone too far from it :P so again, if you find that link to Umer Serial please PM me :) )

Oh thanks! :)
You played single shooter gaming engine based games:woot:
I played them around 2005-6 though their release date was 1995:woot:
It has: if you used cheat codes correctly then you can kill "Icon of sin" in the last stage by first using the code, collecting all weapons, managing to reach the demonic realm, penetrating the icon of sin & killing with the manual cutter like weapon you have collected in stage 1:chilli:
Games such as KR, HOD I, II, III and virtual cop more concided with my timeline:P

Anyways, I am afraid that op will be changed into 90s gen discussion thread. :lol:
Ertughrul is wonderful series & let us hope that soon more will be aired on TV.:pop:
Regards

Last edited:

@waz @TaimiKhan @Zaki @Kambojaric @IceCold @WAJsal @fatman17 @araz @HRK @jaibi @PaklovesTurkiye @AgNoStiC MuSliM @blain2 @Irfan Baloch @PakSword @BHarwana @krash @LeGenD @Side-Winder @Foxtrot Alpha
??

Watched it when it was aired originally, completed the series long ago. It changed my life and how I think. No movie or series has ever impacted me more. It even changed how I behave. Sometimes I often find myself greeting people with my right hand to my heart even...

Back
Top Bottom