What's new

Error report

PDF is working too slow for me since past 6-7 hours
Its like a 22 year old girl has suddenly turned into 70 year old women :lol:

Any page that i open takes like 30 seconds to 1 minute to open completely

All other websites are working fine and same problem occurred from my mobile phone as well

Something is wrong here i guess

ahhhh This error is irritating me now......... i am about to break my laptop :angry:

Seems like I have come back to old 90s dial up internet connections where we had to wait for a minute to open one page :angry:

@ zaki,

it's your internet or virus. or Just buy a new laptop. :D

no prob for me.

@ zaki,

it's your internet or virus. or Just buy a new laptop. :D

no prob for me.

Internet is working fine for me............. only this site is giving problems

just clear cookies and than try again.

oh nai yara......... i mostly use private browsing... and i have used two different internet browsers and also my mobile phone is giving same problem

PDF is working too slow for me since past 6-7 hours
Its like a 22 year old girl has suddenly turned into 70 year old women :lol:

Any page that i open takes like 30 seconds to 1 minute to open completely

All other websites are working fine and same problem occurred from my mobile phone as well

Something is wrong here i guess
You’re lucky, man. I’ve to sit back with a glass of lassi in my hand and wait for 15 -25 minutes until a page opens. I’m living in my dad’s farmhouse these days and using a rs.150/month gprs plan on my mobile phone with fluctuating signals. :pop:

Yesterday i had the same problem, i could stream a youtube video but the defence.pk pages took ages to open.
I was debating, and it took me alot tof time to reply.
Please fix it, its not good.

Yup it is taking forever to load a page & whats up with these double posts? when i ever i post a comment it gets posted twice :( and then it consumes a lot of time to open the new window for editing.

Back
Top Bottom