What's new

Error report

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some members from Pakistan are not able to access PDF and asking me to create a thread and report this error

Out of memory (allocated 13107200) (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/defence/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vbbridge.php on line 994

Happened to me, today when i tried to refresh page..

It was happening to me aswel, but some how I manage to get through

Happened to me too twice says "fatal error some thing about memory and no of users online etc etc

Happened to me too twice says "fatal error some thing about memory and no of users online etc etc

hmmm that means more users need to get banned....to maintain the balance in forum and to ensure it runs smoothly :rofl:

I'm getting "out of memory" messages when I attempt word or phrase searches of the forum.

Yar www.defence.pk not opening :P

see this

defencepk.png

Mr Tiger Awan posted this in Whatever thread

When I enter defence.pk, it gives out-of-memory error but defence.pk/forums is working fine.

Also I'm facing something very strange, the color of the pages is turning to reddish-brown every now and then. Never faced such a problem before. the page color turns green/black again once I refresh the page.

Also I'm facing something very strange, the color of the pages is turning to reddish-brown every now and then. Never faced such a problem before. the page color turns green/black again once I refresh the page.

When I had a slow internet connection this problem was a routine

but now it appeared again.

the page links at the top are malfunctioning .....also the google search bar at the top ( also containing Today's posts , new posts etc)....seems to have turned brown.....is this a page modification ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom