What's new

Erdogan's vast new palace to cost over $600 million

lol that's the guy from Stargate Atlantis right :woot:
Dont know, was never into Stargate/Starwars stuff but this particular caption is from Game of Thrones.

Btw: Your post about isis reminded me of this.

6856bed3b2171e20d5ec77f92fbd8f39.jpg

Dont know, was never into Stargate/Starwars stuff but this particular caption is from Game of Thrones.

Btw: Your post about isis reminded me of this.

View attachment 145831

OoOoOo
just going with the flow. seems IS will say the black flag will fly over many countries important buildings :undecided:

If turks are ok with this expense its really not for anyone to comment. Its an entirely internal matter of Turkey, one the Turks with their democratic setup are fully capable of handling.

c9f45e99003217d8108d3e29bdc42d57.jpg

In case if anyone is wondering here is what Pakistani PM secretariat looks like.

View attachment 145838

In case if anyone is wondering here is what Pakistani PM secretariat looks like.

Should be converted into a Hospital or a University or used for some other constructive purpose !

Having these Palaces makes a mockery out of the fact that Our Leader's relation to a State must be like that of a Person looking after the Interests of Orphan Children !

If turks are ok with this expense its really not for anyone to comment. Its an entirely internal matter of Turkey, one the Turks with their democratic setup are fully capable of handling.

I'm definitely not okay with it.

We are not a oil-rich country that gives surplus every year... Hundreds of miners die in accidents every year. We are even worse afganistan in this matter. Turkish economy is going better in every year but we still have a long way to go.

We need to pass into producing more technological goods. We should invest money in that direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
As if only Erdogan and akp own and will use the place.. western media's choice of words is sneaky. Couldnt they have written 'Turkey's vast new presidential palace to cost over $600 million'. Impression would have been different.

i agree with you on this, our media often at times tend to sensationalise news. However, spending over $600million on presidential palace is indeed misplaced.

well
if Turks didnt love Erdogen, then he would not have been in a position to invest tax payer money like that

Come to think of it
this palace makes 10 Downing Street look like a hobo shack

Even Modi's 7 Race Course road Residence will look like a middle class house in front of this

ahahahahah...:lol: you are absolutely right. couldnt agree more.:D our 10 downing street is indeed a joke compared to even your modis race course, forget about Erdogans palace.:(
tell you the truth, when i was i teenager, i often passed/walk pass downing street sometimes, without ever knowing it was the prime minister residence area.:cheesy: Just to give you an idea of how modest it is. lol Anyway i think its a good thing, our officials are there to serve us not to spend our money on fancy buildings for themselves. That's just a total waste of money.:disagree:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom