What's new

ERDOGAN's new modern Turkiye 2002-2023

are you serious? are you fuc... serious? before declare a love you have to know everything about him.

people are leaving from turkey because of akp, youth have no belief in god or our country anymore even they choose atheism deism etc. you want same thing happen in Pakistan? are you serious? we are blink of a civil war , economy is bad, whole state instuties are collapsed , no justice , mafia is visible , kidnapping is an ordinary thing, expelled from west block , no idea for tomorrow, i dont want to write more...

are serious man?
Of course he is serious,he lives in the Netherlands. Not in Pakistan,not in Turkey. But in Western Europe.

are you serious? are you fuc... serious? before declare a love you have to know everything about him.

people are leaving from turkey because of akp, youth have no belief in god or our country anymore even they choose atheism deism etc. you want same thing happen in Pakistan? are you serious? we are blink of a civil war , economy is bad, whole state instuties are collapsed , no justice , mafia is visible , kidnapping is an ordinary thing, expelled from west block , no idea for tomorrow, i dont want to write more...

are serious man?

Yeah I am fvcking serious. I have eyes and I can see how Erdogan has transformed Turkey over the years. A lot of credit goes to Erdogan. I am very VERY serious.

LOL at civil war. I have been to Turkey so many times. Even in a place like Izmir where Turks are generally anti-Erdogan there are hardly any issues.

Turkey is dealing with the same problem as in Pakistan. There are two hostile camps constantly vying for power. That is all. You are clearly anti-Erdogan.

Of course he is serious,he lives in the Netherlands. Not in Pakistan,not in Turkey. But in Western Europe.

Don't be jealous, Greek. Erdogan is your worst nightmare. I understand why you continuously oppose Erdogan. That is a no brainer.

I have a house in Izmir. I also live in Turkiye.

Kuffars are ungrateful to Allah and he gave them much more then Erdogan or anyone else has ever given them,
So no surprises if Erdo falls
Calling fellow Muslims kâfir because they don't share your opinion?

One thing is for sure, your İman is out the window.

We haven't forgot, corpses are still coming out of the rubble.
Now look at this guy. More than 50,000 people dead. Even more are missing. More than a million people homeless and many more internally displaced. Entire cities destroyed. And two months later,what is Erdogan doing?

He presents Anadolu,announces the Istanbul-class frigates to start being built,show the Kizelelma and TFX.

Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu and Bahceli started talking again about Mavi Vatan and forgot everything they were saying on TV and in interviews about "taking steps for dialogue and peaceful solutions" etc.

And the sheep voters like MMM-E support him as if nothing happened.

Turkey faced the largest disaster in its recent history and in just 2 months,the government is back boasting about military power and rebuilding everything in one year. ONE YEAR!

Don't be jealous, Greek.
Jealous of what? Turkey,Pakistan or you being in the Netherlands milking cows?

Yeah I am fvcking serious. I have eyes and I can see how Erdogan has transformed Turkey over the years. A lot of credit goes to Erdogan. I am very VERY serious.

Their leader .... for them

Tam capulcu sürüsüne layık .. sanki son teknoloji silah inceliyor beyinsizler

fotograf-kilicdaroglu-ve-imamoglu-nun-esek-heykelini-inceledigini-mi-gosteriyor.jpg

Now look at this guy. More than 50,000 people dead. Even more are missing. More than a million people homeless and many more internally displaced. Entire cities destroyed. And two months later,what is Erdogan doing?

He presents Anadolu,announces the Istanbul-class frigates to start being built,show the Kizelelma and TFX.

Erdogan,Akar,Cavusoglu and Bahceli started talking again about Mavi Vatan and forgot everything they were saying on TV and in interviews about "taking steps for dialogue and peaceful solutions" etc.

And the sheep voters like MMM-E support him as if nothing happened.

Turkey faced the largest disaster in its recent history and in just 2 months,the government is back boasting about military power and rebuilding everything in one year. ONE YEAR!

Jealous of what? Turkey,Pakistan or you being in the Netherlands milking cows?

4912.jpg

You think Golden Dawn will bring back glory to Greece? You guys also hold tiki torch marches? 🤔

Their leader .... for them

Tam capulcu sürüsüne layık .. sanki son teknoloji silah inceliyor beyinsizler

fotograf-kilicdaroglu-ve-imamoglu-nun-esek-heykelini-inceledigini-mi-gosteriyor.jpg
Yerli savaş uçağını, SİHA'ları yapmak için ODTÜ ve İTÜ'den mezun olan çapulcuları işe alıyorlar, Çünkü Ak-it'lerin kafa yapısı bu;

You think Golden Dawn will bring back glory to Greece? You guys also hold tiki torch marches? 🤔
There's no Golden Dawn anymore and the party is irrelevant to me. Your assumptions are false once again.

in 2004 over 250.000 people dead in Indonesia
in 2008 around 90.000 people dead in China
in 2011 over 150.000 people dead in Japan

Earthquake is everywhere

Bravo ERDOGAN who build millions of new houses in the last 20 years

After the earthquake of 6.8 magnitude that occurred on January 24, 2020, the construction of approximately 24.000 houses was completed in Elazig
46425.jpg

Thanks to great leader ERDOGAN who to rebuild 200.000 new houses in quake-hit areas 11 cities
islahiyedeki_deprem_konutlarinda_ilk_blok_yukseldi_1681295789_8342.jpg

gaziantepte-deprem-konutlari-yukseldi-iste-son-goruntuler_69733242.jpg

Last edited:
We should hang them from their balls.

These fucking traitors all cheered when the admirals who wrote the Mavi Vatan doctrine were in prison for made up crimes.

104 retired admirals after spending their lives in service of the country were sent to prison for political crap.

These parasitic scum have no right to talk about Mavi Vatan.

These fucking traitors all cheered when the admirals who wrote the Mavi Vatan doctrine were in prison for made up crimes.

104 retired admirals after spending their lives in service of the country were sent to prison for political crap.

This parasites will call us Erdogan supporters when he lose power, Just like how they call us gulenist-pro pkk now

Dude, you are obviously a Golden Dawn supporter. 😂
Listen,I'm beginning to get irritated and offended. So shut it.

Would you like it if someone started calling you "Hindutva" and "BJP" lover? After all,you're a dalit.

Yerli savaş uçağını, SİHA'ları yapmak için ODTÜ ve İTÜ'den mezun olan çapulcuları işe alıyorlar, Çünkü Ak-it'lerin kafa yapısı bu;

Capulcuların Turkiyede yaptıgı tek şey Eşek Heykeli

TB-2 , TB-3 , AKINCI , KIZILELMA yı biz yaptık Selcuk Bayraktar
TEI nin başında Prof Dr Mahmut Faruk Akşit var

Binlerce muhendis AK Parti ve ERDOGAN ın önderliginde 750 projeyi yürütüyor

CHP ye oy degil günahını vermezler ... ATATURK vefat ettikten sonra teknoloji hamlemize darbe vuran hain CHP

Man they even ordered that pilot to shoot down the Russian Su-24 and then put him in prison after the coup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom